It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Strip Mine in John Lear's Moon Photos??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, just took a closer look at the "darkened" section.

I had a JP Skipper moment.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Another.. this time 3D

Second image on the right is an inversion. I'm calling this the Lunar Block.

[edit on 19/9/06 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Okay all you miners out there...

Here is the arial view of the mine from copernicus # 5...you have to turn #5 90 degrees to the right to get the same orientation. It took me a long time to figure that one out

And here is the comparison with the front view

and here is the first of those two "hidden Saucers" on the moon....

Cant see it? Try this

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
[im][/im]

We need to concentrate on one thread

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is spectacular... first these photos, now the UFO caught on CNN live! God bless the internet, it finally is bringing irrefutable evidence. Wow!

[edit on 19-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That overhead view with the perspective corrected suddenly looks alot less like a natural crater.. it's too.. messed up?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
LOL True two threads is too much...

But I wasn't done yet...

Look at the tracks at the bottom...

Now in the upper right corner you will see the "Tank" [for oxygen perhaps?]

And the same track picture at the bottom in the center you will see this rectangular image

Okay NOW I am done... I will post my finished page where all the enigmas are collected tonight

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think with this evidence we can finally attempt disclosure from government officials around the world.

To Moderators: Is there some way to create a master thread, maybe a sticky, that compiles all evidence posted into a presentation?

To Everyone: What can we do to push for disclosure? There are very credible people on this thread, ESPECIALLY John Lear- there has to be some way to push this evidence. We've got proof of extraterrestrial, or maybe even homo sapien, projects on the Moon. We've also got UFO's live on CNN Tuesday around 11pm. We're so close...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Originally posted by zorgon

LOL I guess you missed the fact that their are plenty others in this and the other thread that go with the mine theory, whether modern or ancient. And I am sure that John will eventually point out a few more things we missed

You guys are doing excellent work. There are 2 'objects' you are missing in Copernicus2. These 2 objects are what I saw many years ago, looking at this photo, in bed, at the Hacienda Hotel at LAX (on standby for a flight with American International Airways) that made my hair stand on end. Thats when I first realized that there was a atmosphere on the moon. I'd love to point them out but I've found its far better to let you find these 'objects' with no help. The reason finding these objects were so important to me lays in what has been airbrushed out in Copernicus5. Without that clue you are somewhat limited in what you are looking for. But I will not further muddy the waters. I just got back from my mine having passed my EPA inspection this morning with flying colors.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
My mind could be playing tricks on me, but when I look at the section of film (4 down from the top right corner) and look at the two far right frames, I think i see something similar to a helicopter or ship of some kind.

You have to be in full zoom to see it. I blew it up larger in photoshop and it looked even more convincing.

I think my idea of actual size must be off.
[edit on 9/20/2006 by infinite8]

[edit on 9/20/2006 by infinite8]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Here is the "Tank" in Copernicus #2 at the bottom of the "steps" You see it here end on

Here it is in location on the bigger picture...

Here is the same "Tank" on Copernicus # 5 from above

And here it is in location on the big picture

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

You guys are doing excellent work. There are 2 'objects' you are missing in
Copernicus2.

Thanks John... 2 objects? damn no sleep tonight LOL

Thats when I first realized that there was a atmosphere on the moon. I'd love to point them out but I've found its far better to let you find these 'objects' with no help.

LOL its also more convincing if I find them, though I admit your "triangle" clue was a help...
I am curious what the "cross" shadow might be as I see no object in either #2 or #5 that would cast such a shadow. The "tank" freaked me out Its clear and is where its supposed to be in both photos, top and front view...

The reason finding these objects were so important to me lays in what has been airbrushed out in Copernicus5. Without that clue you are somewhat limited in what you are looking for. But I will not further muddy the waters. I just got back from my mine having passed my EPA inspection this morning with flying colors.

Great news on the Mine... nice to know you are not a polluter
Maybe you will have some specimens for sale soon to a fellow digger

Well here is the webpage that I have been collecting my finds on...

The Enigmas on the Moon

Pretty sure I have all the appropriate credits and links...

[edit on 20-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
iv worked on the strip mines up at fort mcmurray alberta... although this holds a similar resembalence... i dunno its hard to say, usually there is more design to it... it looks sloppy if it is a strip mine... perhaps the organizations that do the work there dont care... but if i was the contractor id be sick to see my operation running on something like that... but its hard to say if its a natural occurance or not seeing as how theres not supposed to be any wind... but then again how do we know that what they taught us in school is anything close to being true? *shrugs* theres a good chance its a strip mine project but its a pretty shallow one if it is... maybe someday they will be able to prove it...

[edit on 20-9-2006 by newage2012]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ive watched the moon for years now, and there is no atmosphere on it - there are no clouds, no shadows and no refraction as it occludes stars during its orbit...

But, thats not to say that this is not a mine - far from it - if you have the machines to do it, then you have the tech to make it protective and working in that hostile enviroment.

Great pictures JL, great indeed.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Has any one noticed the large cross artifact standing far off in the distance??

Its in the center of the picture far at the back at the base of a hill...

heres the image just cut and pasted for you to see...

img175.imageshack.us...

It must be HUGE!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ROFL! I have heard and seen it all now - in the absence of believable images, create some nonsence. Looking at a few of the interpretations of these images I genuinelly can not take this seriously. It is almost embaressing at the level of desperation some will go to to try and create some amazing sensational claims where none exist.

One of the pictures above, is a slightly blurred slop - we have those on earth, but this slightly blurred slope, because it's on the moon is a double rimmed saucer with extra anchovies or some such rubbish.

For heaven's sake - are these theories and arguments for real?

Every single theory on here requires a enormous amount of imagination when questioning the so called evidence being presented. The only thing that has been proven on this thread is that if you zoom something enough, change the contrast a little and think for longer enough - you will figure out something that it might resemble.

Thanks for the entertainment though......

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Deny Ignorance.

Don't just insult people, add some thing to it if you can - Maybe a counter-arguement, but don't just run in and shout abuse...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
iv worked on the strip mines up at fort mcmurray alberta... although this holds a similar resembalence... i dunno its hard to say usually there is more design to it... it looks sloppy if it is a strip mine... and in all honesty i cant see anything on the moon lacking perfection...

It does look sloppy! I originally thought that but then I thought if it is ancient then it is unlikely to be in original condition.

I'm no expert though but am I right in thinking that anything on the moon will not rust, degrade etc because there is no atmosphere?

Now, if John is correct and there IS an atmosphere and it IS a mine, then it would be sloppy. wouldn't it?

Also, (and just because I love the speculative side of this) on Page 2, SkepticOverlord said:
I think there may be an interesting probability that we are looking at an ancient strip mine site... and not one used by humans.

If it IS a mine, I would imagine that it would ONLY have been a human one. The reason is that I don't think any ET mining operation would be comparable to a human one, using human techniques and most likely human tools. Why would an alien with major tech need to mine the way we do?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Originally posted by jaguarmike

To Everyone: What can we do to push for disclosure? There are very credible people on this thread, ESPECIALLY John Lear- there has to be some way to push this evidence. We've got proof of extraterrestrial, or maybe even homo sapien, projects on the Moon. We've also got UFO's live on CNN Tuesday around 11pm. We're so close...

Jaquarmike, thanks for your thoughtful post here. Sometimes I feel the same way. But please consider this advice: "Never try to teach a pig to sing, it only wastes your time but irritates the pig."

The problem with introducing new ideas such as we've been discussing on this thread is that it is a personal threat to ones education and belief. People do not want to admit that they have been deceived. Its a direct insult to their intelligence and they will hold on to the lie until they are dead. News ideas gain acceptance when those guys have passed on and kids who have grown up with that particular truth accept it not only because it is the truth but because the acceptance of it does not threaten their intelligence, education or beliefs.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Ive watched the moon for years now, and there is no atmosphere on it - there are no clouds, no shadows and no refraction as it occludes stars during its orbit...

I have seen many pictures of clouds, vapor and smoke. Regarding the Raleigh scattering effect, that depends on the atmosphere. The comment that 'there is no refraction as it occludes stars" does not come from Firsoff or Pickering.

I will post another picture soon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join