It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Strip Mine in John Lear's Moon Photos??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Not sure without reading all previous posts whether or not this book has been mentioned in this forum. Anyhow, anyone who is interested in the mining operations going on all over Earths moon should read this book. He has some very good photos of " things" all over the moon. Some of these "things" he describes as mining machines that are gargantuan. We are talking BIG RIGS several MILES across that make Earths Mega Machines look like dinky toys!!

I am sure Mr Lear may be familiar with this book and its author. I can not find much background on this chap but I believe he is / was an amateur astronomer with a few good connections. I am just curious as to (1) if he is still alive and could be interviewed and (2) if he still has all of his unairbrushed photos that could be published on the web so that we all could examine them?

If Mr Lear or anyone for that matter could shed some light I'd be interested

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Okay all you miners out there...

Here is the arial view of the mine from copernicus # 5...you have to turn #5 90 degrees to the right to get the same orientation. It took me a long time to figure that one out

And here is the comparison with the front view

and here is the first of those two "hidden Saucers" on the moon....

Cant see it? Try this

Hi Zorgon,

I was going through the thread and found your post above... can you repost the images as these seem not to be hosted anymore. thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
Here's a more fun thought for those of the Creationist's bent:

This mining was done in the period between the fall of man and the flood. Some of the men of renown (nephilim) were mining in space and came back down after the flood was over. That's why you see Nephlim both before and after the flood.

I'm so glad I have a somewhat plauseable sense of humor.

You have jokingly posted what I was going to suggest in all seriousness. How "cool" is that?

Not very, I grant you. But still.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hello everyone, this is my first post here at ATS.

I really didnt knew where to start but ive been following all the information related to the space projects and NASA for sometime.

Anyways I suffered a system crash on my computer (casualty I guess.....:@@

But I still managed to save some of the things I was working on.
So before i suffer more system crashes and unexplained misshaps am gonna post this preliminary grid I made over a Highres picture I have. Unfortunately I lost the original link to this picture altogether with all the info I had on it.
nevertheless am sure many of the experience forumnites here at ATS will be able to recognize this picture and point to the right links and information available

It is no wonder ppl call this "The City" I studied 2 years of Archaeology , unfortunately could not continue my carrer. Anyways... when i saw this pic it caught my attention because it resembles abandone ruins and buildings covered by dust. As you will see in the preliminary grid I made its pretty clear the organizational and precise nature of the linear arrangements on the surface.

Anyways just my lil grain of salt, you decide

Id Appreciate any comments and also if someone can direct me to the proper thread in case this is or has allready been discussed.

Thanks a lot friends!

Link to Image: s252.photobucket.com...

P.S. I will post the finished grid together with the outlined buildings and possible structres as soon as I finish it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I believe it Buzz Aldrin has said himself on Larry King that he's seen things while in space and on the moon.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So the lunar orbiter goes round and round. Takes lots and lots of pictures...LOTS and LOTS. Many go into storage awaiting processing. There they wait...and wait...and wait. Arizona State University comes along in 2007 and begins processing them. They create a map and post it on line.
apollo.sese.asu.edu...

"To allow full access to the original flight films for both researchers and the general public, Johnson Space Center and Arizona State University's Space Exploration Resources are scanning and creating an online digital archive of all the original Apollo flight films. Through this online interface, users may browse through the archive and download any of the images. This web site also provides a suite of resources regarding the images and the cameras that were used during the Apollo program. Finally, the scanning process is estimated to take three years with the first production scans recorded in late June 2007.

Current Project Status
As of 03/01/2008, 343 new Metric frames have been processed, for a total of 1064 Apollo 15 Metric frames available via the Image Map interface. Newly processed Metric frames are added bi-weekly as we complete the processing of Apollo 15 frames and begin processing the Apollo 16 frames."

apollo.sese.asu.edu...
The initial view of the surface is done with "lidar" imaging. On the left of the map you will see the word "Background". Under "background" is that word "lidar". Click on the arrow next to "lidar" and other options will appear. Choose "Color".
The Image Map interface gives coordinates for the area being zoomed in on. 55.6 N/ 102.2 E

Use the zoom tool to zoom in completely. Then right-click on the image and save it. It will save and then can be further zoomed in on.

Did some get past the airbrush?

55.6 N/102.2 E

22.4 S/279.5E

36.0 N/102.6 E

[edit on 17-5-2008 by doug r]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by doug r

This one is loaded! Wowzers.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by doug r

Do these pics not earn more attention? These look interesting but what can i say.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hi. I love this discussion, but frankly, although this picture _may_ show a mining operation, isn't it also true that many things look like other things? I have a very open mind on this subject (most of my friends think "too open"). Mine is not typically the role of devil's advocate or skeptic particularly because I've seen a ufo with my own two eyes at age 5 (with several members of my family and friends). If we imagine a surface simply shaped by time over billions of years, could not almost any shape show up? And where is the equipment?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
when an object impacts the moon at a high velocity, it creates a massive heat point, along with the expulsion of material on all sides. as the material is falling back to the surface from the initial impact, it will rapidly cool, (due to the extreme feezing cold of the lunar atmosphere), to differing degrees related to a circular pattern of proximity to the central point, thus creating a rudimentary multi-level appearence around the center. due to a non-erosive atmosphere, it maintains it's stark multi-level appearence.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I downloaded these pictures, enlarged them to 20000 x 20000 pixels, 200dpi. Changed greyscale and contrast a bit and.. there are litterally hundreds of vehicles, buildings, tracks and so to see. It stunned me completely!

There defenitely is something going on, cranes, square buildings, some even look like some sort of castles..

So all this is not just a story... but very very real!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
@sossa67

Maybe you can post some example of what you have find?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Whatever happened, it's clear that someone has been carrying out some sort of digging activity there but not as recently as the 60s. I'd say it was long enough ago for the course of nature to smooth off a few of the rough edges.It certainly isn't the site of a meteor hit, that much I do know.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
TextText Maroonreply to post by kinglizard

This thread is really old, but here we go.

Check out Meteor crater, there were extensive excavations conducted there in the search for nickle, and iron...but only in a specific area on the floor of the crater. This is the best example of an impact crater on Earth that we can relate into terms of missing the mark of intelligence at work. Check it out for yourself..look with your eyes open this time when you do your research..and most of all, do look at the many arial photos that we have of active, and defunct open pit mining sites. And if you still do not beleive, okey dokey. Good Luck, and Have a goodun.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

This is definitely convincing I always wondered after behold a pale horse? The author I mean of course.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

For moon rocks? I heard it's some kind of alien dust that covers the whole satellite.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

There is bridge structures which can be seen. I have circled them in red.

and more close up

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Helium 3. It's the best element to use for Fission reactions, and it's also EXTREMELY rare on Earth. However, the moon happens to be rich with the stuff. It can be a very viable fuel source, and doesn't come with the danger of radioactive waste.

The discovery of this isotope might explain why there is a resurgence in getting back to the moon (for countries like China).

Hope that helps. ***JUST realized this thread is years old...***
edit on 30-6-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You're just the right kind of crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join