It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Games Ever!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
an extremly crappy game that comes to mind mind is Scooby Doo Unmasked for the gamecube. i borrowed this game from a friend for my 5 year old to play and we both agreed it was completely crappy. the play control sucks, the story sucks, and its fun factor is -5. that isnt a 5 that is a negative five.

peace

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
zelda wand of gamelot

worst

game

ever

that one aerosmith game ranks up there

et

and aquaman for the current generation systems
all that needs to be said is that he has a giant golden mullet

[edit on 10/15/06 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
zelda wand of gamelot i read that game blowed doggy. what system did it come out on? i think nintendo farked up with their rights to that game and let somebody use the zelda name who lacked imagination . i could be wrong, but yeah i thikn i read that game was lame.

another crappy game was anything on the sega master system lol.

peace

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Anything involving internet gaming for me, I'm bad at those games and no one ever wants to help me. So that's why I never play them anymore and haven't for a few years now.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
When I was a kid I got a game for our Microbee system (on cassette. Yep, you heard me.). It was basically a text adventure with some pseudo 3D line drawings. You started the game in a room with a bed and a door. The thing was there was an error in the code, and it was impossible to open the door. You literally could not get any further. I tried for about three days before I threw the tape at the wall in frustration. It was only this year that I found a web that talked about the problem, so I now know it wasn't just cause I was dumb. I still can't believe they sold it!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

the old jaws game was terrible

Jesus! I agree with you on that! I think I remember crying when I played that. But you know what was almost as bad?
City Connection.
Basically you had to drive left and right filling blocks on the road, jumping over police cars, oil spills and cats.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Money wasted: Madagascar for the PS2... OK, Maybe I'm a bit old for it, but still, I expected more.
The Metal Gear Solid 3 - Yaaaawn... I thought game sequels were supposed to be better?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Has anyone played "Americas most wanted"? That was terrible imo. "Dynasty Warriors" is boring repetitive crap. I've only played #4 though. I only occasionally play games that I would consider bad though, as I read up on reviews before buying. The bad games I do play are mostly hired for a laugh.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You thought MGS3 was boring? Sure it lacks the great storylines that the rest of the series has, but I enjoyed the gameplay quite a bit. I even happily spent two hours straight hunting The End the first time I played it.

Yeah, another 'modern' game i found tediously boring was Super Smash Bro's Melee. I hated it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Anyone remember the Double dragon street fighter clone for the SNES?

It was so crap and the colours we're really bland, it hurt to play.
You could do fatalties, but the booklet did'nt tell you how and the game was so bad no magazine bothered to publish the special moves.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
You thought MGS3 was boring? Sure it lacks the great storylines that the rest of the series has, but I enjoyed the gameplay quite a bit. I even happily spent two hours straight hunting The End the first time I played it.

Well, opinion of course: Compared to the first MGS, there really wasn't anything new to 3, it was way too short (think it took me less than 2 days to finish), and well basically the lack of anything interesting. It tried to fill the first edition's shoes, and it failed miserably (so I guess technically it's just "the worst game ever" compared to MGS1
)

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Fester's Quest for the NES was awful.
Asheron's Call 2 was simply unplayable. Ugh.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I can remember playing Desert Strike on the original Game Boy the game play always annoyed me . My helicopter always ran out of fuel or armour before I could get some more . Located the likes of fuel was a pain using the in game map never did much for me.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Quake 4 was terrible. I bought it for 80$ AUD, played it for 20 minutes and then returned it for the sheer boringness of the crappy game.

Originally posted by usaforever
Anything involving internet gaming for me, I'm bad at those games and no one ever wants to help me. So that's why I never play them anymore and haven't for a few years now.

You should try playing a modification for BF1942 called Desert Combat, then joining a clan. Only good players played Desert Combat and if you join a clan you get to work with other really good players.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

[edit on 17-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
I can remember playing Desert Strike on the original Game Boy the game play always annoyed me . My helicopter always ran out of fuel or armour before I could get some more . Located the likes of fuel was a pain using the in game map never did much for me.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by xpert11]

I join in on this one.. I played Desert Strike and Urban strike quite a while..
But you are right. They were boring crap. (And too hard for me)

Some newer titles, which are what happens when u buy something without reading a review before:

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Plain Lousy.
Elder Scrolls Morrowind - I've got Oblivion for my 360 too.. but seriously. After spending 5 minutes on the Character Creation screen of Morrowind, i gave it up. - Uninstalled.

FIFA 2000 for PSX (?). Man the Indoor-Soccer was a nice idea, but so many graphical glitches. And horrible Gameplay. This might be one of the worst games in history.

It's unbelievable how EA dares to release games where ISS2 for SNES would beat every single one of those newer and lousy series.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a lousy game that comes to my mind today is smurf rescue for the colecovision. this game had better graphics then any atari game, but the gameplay sucked and it was just plain stupid.

this is a quote from wikipedia about smurfs rescue.

On higher levels of difficulty, bats attack the player.

that essentially sums up how lame games were in this era, im not suprised there was a video game crash in 1983.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I just love games so much, I can see the least bit of effort even in games like Quest, and Adventure.. hahaI agree there are some real crappy games, you just have to look at it as some badly drawn picture, and say oh, thats nice.. move along now.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
True Crime: Streets of LA

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The worst game I've ever played was Star Trek: Starfleet Academy. It was for the Super Nintendo.

-tts

[edit on 24-10-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hydlyde for the NES

I -hate- that game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join