It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Games Ever!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
simple question. what game or games on any system do you think should never have been released. over the history of gaming there have been many, so lets name them here.

ill start with an easy one.

ET for the atari , i beleive this game almost killed the idea of home systems.

what game comes to your mind?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Doom 3 - was so boring, they had to rely on a mod team to jazz it up and give it the spice and excitement and original levels and music of the old Doom. There are probably far worse games than Doom 3, but this one in many people's eyes, was the most disappointing game of all time.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Over G Fighters comes close, most boring bloody game in the world.

But the game that I hate with a passion is FIFA, they bring out a new one all the time and there all the same. Plus, it's football, which I hate!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ET was the first one that came to my mind.

Awful, awful game :shk:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Battlefield 2. Now that was a snore fest. I can't believe how boring that game got so fast. After playing it I felt like I ran a marathon.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
another terrible game is tommy lasordas baseball for the genesis.

the graphics were better then any baseball game at the time, but the gameplay SUCKED!

baseball stars with its much weaker graphics was 100x better.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Solitaire it has come with every client version of Windows since at least Win 95.
I dont understand how anyone finds playing Solitaire interesting and yet people will play the game for hours.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Pong.

All I needed was to put that one word but the website would not let me post a one word response, so I am putting this absolutely useless and unneeded sentence here.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The worst game I ever played was back in the early 90s when I made the mistake of spending far too much money on buying a sega mega cd, which came with a free game called Sewer Shark . The game looked like it was going to be amazing, like a totally interactive movie with real images of real people, but it turned out that the only skill involved was being able to turn left when I was told to and turn right when I was told to, fire when I was told to , and do exactly what I was told so that the next movie clip could be played to me, or end up with a game over. I've never been so disappointed with a game in my whole life!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree ET was the worst game ever..

I just got Company of heroes. All I have to say is WOW.

The most realistic game every.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
hahahaha sewer shark. what a game! i think i played it for like 30 min. my buddy played it till he beat it . yeah he smoked alot of pot and had no life. i remember anothe game that sucked for the sega cd i think it was nite trap or something. it was gay! i did like some games for the sega cd though , some strategy game that was like world war was decent.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ET was bad, but the only game that I HAD to stop playing was the Deep Space Nine game for genesis (or SNES, I can't remember). I'm a huge trekkie but the graphics were crappy, the game play was mundane and the sound track was so horribly god awefull I had to play it on mute

I got mad at Ecco the Dolphin, I mean, who the hell wants to be a dolphin?

The old nes Jaws game was pretty bad too, what do I need these freakin conch shells for anyways?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
the old jaws game was terrible. just like the old friday the 13th game.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah, Friday the 13th was bad, Jaws too. Same with ET. Never could figure anything out on ET, always kept falling into pits and could never get out of them.

I'll agree that solitaire is boring, although I play it more often than just about any other game--I have it on my PDA, and it's great for killing a few minutes (or half an hour sometimes.)

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
checkers to me is a terrible game. in my honest opinion , why waste time playing checkers when chess is sooooo much better.

here is another game that sucked major , it was for the nintendo 64.
bill lambiers combat basketball.

another terrible sports game was joe montanas sports talk football. the play control was ok for its time, but the whole point of the game, the commentators was lame. they would do play by play 20 seconds too late. became annoying.

peace

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
that tasmanian devil game for the snes

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Another game I find boring as sin is Guild Wars. It's just pretending to be an MMO, it's basically Dungeon Siege with drop-in co-op.

I would rather be stabbed in the lung than play that again.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
some goofy guy i work with let me borrow guild wars but he never gave me the # to run it. maybe im happy he didnt if it sucks. anyways i dont have time for such games.

another game that blows is blaster master for the original nes

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
hmmmmm. I would have to say destroy all humans. Got boring in one second. Seriously. There are only six or less places you can go, one of which is a farm with barely anything to do on it. The campaign was for two year olds. Easy Easy Easy. So boring. It was like a GTA nightmare almost. It isn't even like GTA like people say it is. You can't hiijack cars or do that stuff. You are just an alien killing people with your mind and horrible horrible variety of guns. There are like three guns to choose from. WOW THIS GAME SUCKED!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
easily one of the worst games i have ever played was for the NES - Dragon's Lair. God, how i hated that game. THE worst game and gameplay in history. a close runner up would be chronicles of the sword for PS1. i made the mistake of renting it once, and ill be god damned if that game wasnt the most monotonous boring game ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join