It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF you wear old clothes to relax and post come here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There's another thread going and everyone in that thread always seems to be wearing brand name clothing- ALL THE TIME.

That's not real. Be honest......

Tell us what you're really wearing to be comfortable and is it from KMart or WalMart or someplace not fancy???

Lets be honest. I'll start.

I'm wearing a $3.00 t shirt from Walmart and have a hole in my left sock.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh, come on...someone must be real out there and not wear designer clothes to bed????

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Does nothing to boxers and socks count?

I go to Target from my under garments.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A real person!!!! Thanks SpittinCobra!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have a University of Michigan Sweatshirt that I wear for bummin around.
It only stays in one piece because I think the moths are holding hands..LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
im wearin a 8yr old tank top from target with hella holes in it and some comfie pj's i got for xmas from old navy. Comfy clothes wearers UNITE!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
sPACE,

And i bet you are comfy in it, right??? good for you!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You betcha DG.

The neckhole is a big as my head, which is big.
slips right over, doesnt even mes up my hair..

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm wearing a pair of khaki shorts that a friend gave me who couldn't fit in them anymore, currently one sock (I don't know why), and a walmart button up with paint on it. My hair is an absolute mess, as I've been wearing a hat all day.

All the Goodwill stores have not reopened yet. That makes me sad.

I have nice clothes, but I also need filler to stuff the closets more. Because remember: Closets are for clothes, not people.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
NITEBOY

Dont EVER sleep with the closet door open....

As far as clothes, you are comfey and right at home- Goodwill
has some good stuff sometimes.
Its ok to supplement your designer clothes with a couple of dumpsterdiving things.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As long as I look fabulous in it, it doesn't bother me!

But I long for cashmere... and it is going to be turtleneck season soon..!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am the queen of shoes and pocketbooks...Paris Hilton doesnt have anything on me! I love nice clothes, but to sit here...pfffft....i am comfy and dont need anything lavish...BTW, i do sleep with my shoes nearby, just in case i have to run for my life! That's just a little quirk i developed since Bush took office.

Will be going to counceling for that one.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
BTW, i do sleep with my shoes nearby, just in case i have to run for my life! That's just a little quirk i developed since Bush took office.

Will be going to counceling for that one.

Or a letter hidden in your mother's hard drive that my landlord will let her know about if I ever disappear? :shk:

Some would say we're crazy, but we're dealing with crazies, aren't we?

I also have my W = War Criminal t shirt that I do in fact don in public, and get quite a few compliments. Along with my Make Levees, Not War t shirt.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ok ok ill confess i do have a top thats cheap, its a plane lil black thing but its cute feels comfy when im just hanging out at home,
and i got socks with little pics on them!

DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE SOCKS, also got them finger toe socks lol

they cost 2 POUND from claires asseories (uk)

[edit on 18-9-2006 by asala]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Those are cute, Asala. You're real.

I'll take them when you no longer want them.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey DG.. I was gunna add to this post.. but I realized I am not actually wearing any clothes!

How good it is to feel so FREEEE!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hey DG.. I was gunna add to this post.. but I realized I am not actually wearing any clothes!

How good it is to feel so FREEEE!!!

Actually, that is the normal MO here as well. I was just fortunate enough to come across the thread at a time when I wasn't there yet.

Another reason I like having my own place.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Guess my old Bum Tank Top gets no love

Ill go chill over here in the corner comfy and alone

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Right now I'm wearing my comfy old Levis with the ripped knees, an old pair of work socks, a beat up pair of runners and my Grateful Dead Lithuanian Olympic Basketball team T-shirt (from the Barcelona Olympics). It's an old shirt but it is a collectors item now but what the heck. I'm Lithuanian, I love the Grateful Dead and it's what I like wearing.

I've never been one for designer anything. I've been called an "old Hippie" by, well, almost everyone I know. I don't why...hmmmmmm, perhaps it's because I'm old and I was a hippie.

Anyway, I prefer old clothes probably because I absolutely hate shopping. My wife is always trying to drag me to some store or other to buy new clothes even though the best ones are in the local resale stores......I guess the hippie in my abhors the materialistic nature of fashion.

I don't own anything with a big company logo on it. OK, Levis', but they don't count because they started using their logo tag a long time ago -- when people bought jeans because they needed jeans and not because it had a logo on it.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
ugh all my clothes are old

wtf.

why ya gotta brings me down like that?

but damn do i look so fresh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join