It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe WW3 will kick off. (pretty soon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
All you Americans,Canadians & Aussies will probably have all heard about the forthcoming tv series Jericho. For those who do not know it is based in a small Kansas town in the aftermath of a nuclear war in the States. The Director Jon Turteltaub also directed the movie "National Treasure" a movie run riot with conspiracy themes.

Jericho also happens to be the name of the oldest known settlement in the world and is on the West bank just outside Jerusalem, Israel.:puz;

In the bible the book of Joshua tells that when the Hebrews reached Jericho it was "emptied and burned". A little later Joshua said that every hebrew born in the desert was to be circumcised so that they could participate in the "passover".

right for the 9/11 conspirators this may be making sense, For those who arent following me so-to-speak you may have heard of the "lone gunmen" pilot where the plot was about the American Government planning to fly a passenger jet into the WTC and blame it on someone else, this programme was shown 8 months before 9/11.

My next bit of info is taken form a thread by Innothingwetrust, any credit on the source should go to him, also theirs something weird going on with that series, alot of people will agree with me when I say it trying to tell us something.

On Febuary 18, 1967, NBC aired episode 52 entitled "Smart Fit The Battle Of Jericho". .Frank Lloyd Joshua operated a KAOS front posing as a construction company called the Joshua Construction Company which seemed to have a history of their High Rise buildings exploding. Max Smart infiltrates the construction company and discovers that KAOS is using explosives in the actual construction of the buildings themselves.

that text really caught my eye and renewed my interest in this topic as it is just to "coincidental"

Jericho TV series

Joshua relation to Jericho, go down to Conquests

Jericho, Israel, The info previously from this source was a lot more detailed.

innothingwetrust source

PEACE

[edit on 18-9-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here's some follow-up questions for you:

How would this link with WW3? You think Russia or China would nuke USA? Why? Or do you think it more likely certain factions within USA itself would nuke it, blame others, then go on the warpath? (perhaps Iran). How many targets & where do you think they would nuke? WOuld it be only USA or perhaps other Western targets? What would be the results of this attack? Those should keep you busy for a while

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
of course, just watch hilary clinton usher in ww3. it's all over anyways, iraq,iran,hezbollah,korea, what the #. i think i'm gonna run to australia when the nukes start flying. i don't know guys, what's a good country to run to? mexico is good too i think.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

How would this link with WW3?

I believe that America/Israel will do "something" to kick off some other conflict in Mid-East which is going to really escalate with alot more countries getting involved, resulting in WW3.

You think Russia or China would nuke USA?

No definately not, Russia will sit back along with china watching as everything pans out, but when they see a solid opportunity they will become involved with Russia behind China.

Or do you think it more likely certain factions within USA itself would nuke it, blame others, then go on the warpath?

Thats my point. it is going to happen in the near future IMHO.

How many targets & where do you think they would nuke?

That ones pretty tight but..if you want my opinion something probably blamed on "terrorists" will happen on american soil once again. I really cant see a "Terrorist" organisation using a Nuke so it will have to been done by the Government I think it will be in America possibly it will be stage-foiled? it will be all over the news and will increase support for them tenfold on any NEW plans they have for the mid east.

Israel I would consider I think they will blame it on Iran, this could be very minor and made to look like some sort of threat and POOF! bye-bye Iran.

How many targets hmm... 1 in each of the countries mentioned.

WOuld it be only USA or perhaps other Western targets?

Doubt it though never say never, and dont rule the UK France or Germany out.
France is probably OK as it to the best of my knowledge isnt ever connected with threats. though Paris would be the jackpot. This is also to do with the fact that the French Gov is LEGIT and not a doormat, they will check things twice.

What would be the results of this attack?

WW3 like I said. If not its just part of the Beast gaining momentum.

If you dont ike my answers say so.

-------------------------------------

Until recently I have never questioned the Holocaust or the Evil that was the Nazis, but ive been wondering how did some become topDogs of the CIA?

My theory is that it was all a masterplanned reason to re-create ISRAEL in order for "Prophecies" to be forced one way or another. I believe that the US and the Nazis had been in with each other all along, notice that America didnt get involved in the war till it was over? anyone here seen the movie the Inside-man? about a BANK OWNER who made his fortune in the beginning by being in league with the Nazis.
who owns the states? the Banks! whoevers rich/corrupt enough can be president.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

How would this link with WW3?

U.S. government detonates a nuclear weapon in a major U.S. city (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles) and blames it on Al Qaeda. There is currently a story circulating that Al Qaeda has nuclear weapons in the United States which they smuggled through the Mexican border. Is this story made up by the U.S. government to put blame on Al Qaeda when it happens? I don't know, but I wouldn't doubt it. A nuclear attack also leaves no real evidence behind, at least for the public to be able to see. That means, no fact backed conspiracy theories. And the detonation of a nuclear weapon in a major city is so psychologically devistating, most people would back the U.S. government in the "War On Terror".

You think Russia or China would nuke USA?

Not immediately, no. When they saw the right oppurtunity, when we're buried in Iran, they may strike. Led by China of course.

Or do you think it more likely certain factions within USA itself would nuke it, blame others, then go on the warpath? (perhaps Iran).

Definately Iran. They sponsor terror, they've already admitted to wanting to wipe us "off the map", and they've claimed to have discovered several targets in North America. All of that will be used in the story against them. Not to mention, Cheney's plan for a "Second 9/11". The plan already calls for any terrorist attack to be blamed on Iran to justify war, even though it hasn't happened yet.

How many targets & where do you think they would nuke?

Clearly a major city. This will create shock and terror, which will lead to the sacrifice of rights and freedoms. Martial law.

WOuld it be only USA or perhaps other Western targets?

We may see a smaller scale attack in England or Israel, but nothing like a nuclear attack. Maybe France too since "Al Qaeda" vowed to attack France recently.

What would be the results of this attack?

World War 3. Major terrorist attack in the United States. We invade Iran. Possible attacks in England and Israel. Both get involved. Syria attacks Israel. The usuals get involved, Canada, Australia etc.. It's likely that Hezbollah will strike Israel again, leading to Israel attacking Lebanon. All of a sudden, you have 3 wars going on in the middle east involving 10 countries (United States, England, Israel, Canada, Australia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, and Lebanon) and 2 terrorist groups (Hezbollah and Al Qaeda). You may see the United States then put pressure on European countries (France, Germany, Italy) to help out. North Korea, being an ally of Iran, may launch at South Korea or Japan. Both, along with the United States would retaliate. So quickly, you may have 16 countries involved with the addition of North Korea, Italy, France, Germany, Japan, and South Korea getting involved. China may see this as an oppurtunity to strike us, Russia would follow. China may also use this as an oppurtunity to invade Taiwan. We would retaliate of course and come to the aid of Taiwan, or try at least. Now what you have is 19 countries. This isn't even counting what the reactions of Egypt, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia would be, and the constant tension between India and Pakistan. Don't forget Venezuala either. I think worse case scenario, we could see 24+ countries in this fight. That, my friends, is World War 3.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

World War 3. Major terrorist attack in the United States. We invade Iran. Possible attacks in England and Israel. Both get involved. Syria attacks Israel. The usuals get involved, Canada, Australia etc.. It's likely that Hezbollah will strike Israel again, leading to Israel attacking Lebanon. All of a sudden, you have 3 wars going on in the middle east involving 10 countries (United States, England, Israel, Canada, Australia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, and Lebanon) and 2 terrorist groups (Hezbollah and Al Qaeda). You may see the United States then put pressure on European countries (France, Germany, Italy) to help out. North Korea, being an ally of Iran, may launch at South Korea or Japan. Both, along with the United States would retaliate. So quickly, you may have 16 countries involved with the addition of North Korea, Italy, France, Germany, Japan, and South Korea getting involved. China may see this as an oppurtunity to strike us, Russia would follow. China may also use this as an oppurtunity to invade Taiwan. We would retaliate of course and come to the aid of Taiwan, or try at least. Now what you have is 19 countries. This isn't even counting what the reactions of Egypt, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia would be, and the constant tension between India and Pakistan. Don't forget Venezuala either. I think worse case scenario, we could see 24+ countries in this fight. That, my friends, is World War 3.

I like your theory only thing I disagree with is when you say that you think that, "China will strike us", well it depends on what you mean by "strike us" if you mean that they will try a ground assault or invasion then NO definatelay NOT, but your idea that they may attempt to capture Taiwan is very interesting and plausible which I do agree with.

Maybe France too since "Al Qaeda" vowed to attack France recently.

Do you think that its not highly possible that if the american Gov was controlling all the supposed "terrorist" activity then the message to France could be an attempt by the US to gain support from their as in reality France though an ally, does not "follow the crowd" and is not easily influenced by the US (especially in recent years). Or did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo

I like your theory only thing I disagree with is when you say that you think that, "China will strike us", well it depends on what you mean by "strike us" if you mean that they will try a ground assault or invasion then NO definatelay NOT, but your idea that they may attempt to capture Taiwan is very interesting and plausible which I do agree with.

Maybe France too since "Al Qaeda" vowed to attack France recently.

Do you think that its not highly possible that if the american Gov was controlling all the supposed "terrorist" activity then the message to France could be an attempt by the US to gain support from their as in reality France though an ally, does not "follow the crowd" and is not easily influenced by the US (especially in recent years). Or did I miss something?

China can't invade us. I was thinking more along the lines of striking our troops in Guam or South Korea and MAYBE launching ICBM's.

As for Al Qaeda, I believe the tapes and threats are being orchestrated by the U.S. government to create support, hence, the " " quotation marks on Al Qaeda.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I thought I would add this as the one word may have had multiple meanings,

Frank Lloyd Joshua operated a KAOS front posing as a construction company called the Joshua Construction Company which seemed to have a history of their High Rise buildings exploding

Okay now Joshua was also a follower of Moses which I had previously failed to point out, he was there at the Exodus and was also one to go to the top of Mount Sinai, as well as being the one who would succeed Moses.

Joshua was responsible for reporting on the lands of Canaan, which he along with one other (Caleb) gave a positive report of the region which today included Israel(would have been Palestine), Jordan,Lebanon, Syria & parts of Egypt.

So he was responsible for choosing this land as the land of Gods people, Israel.

I will elaborate more later.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join