It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, this forum is still open, but my question is this: Is the Middle East conflict still going on? I havent seen much about Lebanon and Israel in the news lately but then again i pretty much only watch CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS etc

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
the middle east have been going on for 60 years, it hasn't started a couple of months ago, it has been going for 60 years, guess you didn't notice?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well the truce is still holding but from what i hear there are supposed to be about 100 issues brought up before the UN regarding Israel breaking the treaty, so lets see what happens.

Pie

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
To add to what PieMan said, countries are sending peacekeeping troops to the area. China just pledged 1,000 and France added another 900 to the troops it has on land and off-shore there. Italy, Spain, India and Ghana have also committed troops. This is an encouraging sign, that more and more nations are willing to help over there.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Is the Middle East conflict still going on?

THe forum isn't just for the recent israel-lebanon war.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh...i just didnt see it before the Isralei Lebanon war.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Oh...i just didnt see it before the Isralei Lebanon war.

You are correct, it was created to accomodate the Israeli/Hezbollah conflict. But it was named "Middle-East Conflict" so it could continue to be relevant after that specific conflict ended.

new topics

top topics

join