It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow of the colossus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
what the hell am I meant to do ? I dont have a clue what I am meant to do ? I have been running around on the horse and found nothing done nothing?

could someone help me ?

[edit on 18-9-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In a sunny area press circle to hold up your sword and turn until a beam of light points in a direction. Then go in that direction.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
thanks Umbrax on the 2nd monster as i type this

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My husband bought this game because we heard it was such an awesome game. But I don't understand what is so awesome about it. Granted, the graphics are good, but there just doesn't seem to be much to it! Are there things you can find? People you can talk to? Seems like there are just a lot of barren lands and those mammoth monsters to kill. Is there more to it? Sure glad we didn't pay the original $50 for it!!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I look at it as a strategy game where you get to take down HUGE monsters. The idea of the game is that it is all “boss” fights.
It would be cooler if you could pick up upgrades like different weapons though.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

original $50 for it!!

wow! 50 buks I rented it here in the uk and got 2 other games all for 5 pounds sterling. Yeah I agree that I thought that their would be a bit more to it than fighting giant monsters, I dont play it that much its generally my brother its got that epic visual look and the monsters look pretty cool that makes it a good game, good i say as to be honest their is NOTHING else to it as ar as i am aware? It would be great if the designers had filled the massive map with some villages spaced throughout where you could interact with other characters and do side missions which would make the game more interesting and give it some variety.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's pretty much all about the boss fights. There is a bit more to it. Like if you kill the little creatures running around you can gradually increase your life bar.

I'm currently on the 4th boss but I haven't played it in awhile. My friend beat the game however and he said the last boss is like 5x larger than the first boss. Now that's HUGE.

new topics

top topics

join