It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MP3 mixer help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
anyone know of free software that will allow me to create a new track by editing a number of other tunes to synthesize mixing?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Funny you ask this question, I am aware of a great program that will do everything you ask.

However, the name of the program has slipped my mind. It is a personal mission of mine today to come up with the name and when I do I will provide you with a direct link to a download.

I thank you for reminding me about this.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
if you do, you would very possibly be tha man Chiz!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You have no idea the agony I have in front of me to come up with this.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Alright...

The initial program I was searching for can not be found. When you don't know the name of the program, it does throw abit of a monkey wrench into the efforts of coming across it. However, finding software to do the same thing was no trouble at all. I have just downloaded this program and I really like what I see so far:

Wavepad

This is a completely free program. It is not a Free Trial that will require you to make a payment to continue use, 100% free all the time.

If your looking for something alittle up the ladder,

AcidPro 6.0

This is a 30 day Free Trial. The full program comes with a hefty price tag. ($374.96)

Hopefully these programs are what you were looking for, if not then let me know and I will search around for another program. I'm confident that this is exactly what your looking for though.

Wavepad is very customer friendly. I think you'll like it.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by chissler]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You have voted chissler for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

wicked tings blud!

will have a look at 'em now.

thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just figured out the name of the program I was initially looking for.

Cool Edit Pro

However this program has been ended and is now a part of Adobe Audio. I really like the Wavepad program though, hopefully you like it.

top topics

join