It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
xn

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Isn't the NWO being controlled by the OA?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xn
Isn't the NWO being controlled by the OA?

the omega agency?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
THE OMEGA AGENCY
They are who people are talking about when one says orders come from "above the President". The Omega Agency consists of a network set up much like the CIA. There are thousands world-wide who take their orders directly from the ruling council of the Omega Agency. The OA is the driving force behind what is commonly called the "New World Order."

YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT THE OMEGA AGENCY RIGHT HERE ON ATS.... home page on right hand side, under
Government Agencies.

it was very helpful to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
meh!

What ever happened to the good old "protocols of the learned elders"

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
What ever happened to the good old "protocols of the learned elders"

Hoax, very useful for OWO in the infowar and used frequently. Convenient bullet in every Christian gun

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can bet right now 1 million dollars that this gentleman who calls it a hoax has not read it.

Its funny that... Everyone who hasent read the book calls it a hoax, but those who have read it, cannot make such a foolish statement.

To call the protocols a hoax, is like me calling a document like "the declaration of independence" a hoax, albeit without even reading it!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ashlar,

what's up man?

regarding the Protocols,

it does not matter who wrote it or when or why, does it?

read it and see if any reality around you is reflected within it.

you will see that in fact much of reality today is strongly reflected there.

it seems like a manual for world domination to me, written by somebody at sometime for the purpose of controlling the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey Neo how u been... we should have taken the blue pill.

I agree with what you said, but it is not a hoax, the protocols are real, they are everywhere, in every news broadcast, and they were written before television existed.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ashlar,

LOL, there is no going back man once you take that pill.

regarding the Protocols I do agree that they are legit.

but they are likely not just jewish but a globalistic elite's manual of world domination.

now we both know that a lot of these people just happen to be.....

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
"the Govt of the USA is creating these disasters then giving the people alternative choices in order to 'Control Them'. It's so obvious it's funny, anyone blind to that has to be on drugs."

sorry, are you suggesting the US planned 9/11? you're confusing me here....

All war is carefully created in order to cause chaos and confusion, thus giving the public in their state of complete and random shock the ability to provide carefully controlled choices based on these events, thus, gaining full 'control' of their freedoms right from under their noses. And yes, the underlying powers of all influencial countries know this and have incorporated this into our society for hundreds if not thousands of years, its no secret... Countries war with one another while back stabbing each other all at the same time, what a wonderful planet we live on eh

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

"the Govt of the USA is creating these disasters then giving the people alternative choices in order to 'Control Them'. It's so obvious it's funny, anyone blind to that has to be on drugs."

sorry, are you suggesting the US planned 9/11? you're confusing me here....

All war is carefully created in order to cause chaos and confusion, thus giving the public in their state of complete and random shock the ability to provide carefully controlled choices based on these events, thus, gaining full 'control' of their freedoms right from under their noses. And yes, the underlying powers of all influencial countries know this and have incorporated this into our society for hundreds if not thousands of years, its no secret... Countries war with one another while back stabbing each other all at the same time, what a wonderful planet we live on eh

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Sapphire]

that doesnt answer my question...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I just watched a piece on "working in the US" and it said that all Americans were working more and harder for less cash than ever, it fits with alot of responses to this post...no one is getting ahead except the heads of the major corps.[NWO] It is going to take some time but
they eventually going to get the populace under control.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
theres no such thing as a nwo, we do have the worldcup and the european cup [wich i believe we will win next year] but in my kitchen i never saw a nwo, and if they show up i have my kitchenknive ready...fok em if they out there...

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
War is waged for two reasons, profit and religion. All your history books are written by the victors, who are obviously going to put it in their perspective to make them seem like the "good" guys.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Of course there are exceptions to this rule, but for the most part its a realistic perception.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by daeldren]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

I have to disagree with that. The ID cards in the UK are a breech of freedom, there is no reason anyone other than someone who is working with highly classified information should have to use a retinal scan.

The whole point of the ID cards here in the UK is to try and counter th massive influx of illegal immigrants. because they come in and "steal" you identity by using our name when say aplying for housing. it's a drastic measure but the country is struggling to house even it's own people without everybody elses.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

hrmmm.... well i reackon some elements of freedom are the things we'll have to sacrafice to live our lives in peace. and i dont have a problem being just a number for security issues.

I remember a few of days after the WTC went down, the Media were on the streets asking people if they'd exchange Freedom and Safety for Peace if it meant more protection from their friendly millitary police..'policeing' and a more controlled environment and every person asked said YES, so as you can see, the Govt of the USA is creating these disasters then giving the people alternative choices in order to 'Control Them'. It's so obvious it's funny, anyone blind to that has to be on drugs.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Sapphire]

Wouldnt the media not show anyone with the opposing opinion anyways?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
You ask for proof, look around you, what do you see on every corner of America a McDonald's, then they feed us medicine and tell us that being skinny makes us happy. How do you feel knowing that eating that Big Mac is killing your body, not to mention inhaling all that god damned pollution, our weather system is all frocked, but its nothing to worry about of course (or at least that is what they tell us.)

What Im trying to say is that this world is being run by money and corporations, even our political system is so corrupted by greed. The NWO is a global domination by a group of elite bastards and their corporations, and they enslave us by making us believe that owning material wealth is happiness, that working like a dog to make them more money and even more power is the only thing to live for. And then spend that money to feed their system even more. that is how they will enslave us.

All you need to do is wake up from the lies and deceptions and realize that everything you know has been told to you by a bunch of greedy. corrupt. capitalistic monsters. Then you will see your "proof" of the NWO.

Well said.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Is there a secret order that fly around in UFOs and know about and use
Tesla's energy sources.

If its the same as the NWO, I can't say, that is all I don't know about so it must
be secret.

Eisenhower's Farewell Address to the Nation

Did he know about it. Any clues from UFOs over Washington DC that slowly
went away. A message boarder, ex Air Force, always referred to Eisenhower when
I brought up conspiracy theories on the Iridium Satellite System and he even
mentioned Lyne's "Pentagon Aliens".
I even replied 'There are no Aliens in the Pentagon".
I have ignored this up till now.
Did Forrestall and JFK know of the secret order or NWO, we will never know.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
THE OMEGA AGENCY
They are who people are talking about when one says orders come from "above the President". The Omega Agency consists of a network set up much like the CIA. There are thousands world-wide who take their orders directly from the ruling council of the Omega Agency. The OA is the driving force behind what is commonly called the "New World Order."

YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT THE OMEGA AGENCY RIGHT HERE ON ATS.... home page on right hand side, under
Government Agencies.

it was very helpful to me.

Does the OSI exist, from "Pentagon Aliens",
Chapter
THE ACHILLES HEEL OF THE ILLUMINATI:
"Ether Physics" and Flying Saucer Propulsion

This conspiracy is illicitly, thoroughly, and often brilliantly enforced and propagated by the
Office of Scientific Intelligence ("OSI", CIA), coordinated secret political police, the military, the
local police, and the judiciary. The OSI takes a more "active" covert role than other government
counterparts, in the dissemination of false propaganda, the creation and orchestration of
"UFOlogy" and other front groups, and control of 'key' individuals through subterfuge.

All part of the secret order or NWO?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join