It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Links Between The British Empire & The US (Middle-East)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
wow just stumbled upon this information...

the british empire in the early part of the 20th century decided that the middle-eastern oil resources would be diverted for our own imperial needs while their Arab colonies like Iraq remained weak and unable to resist us doing it.

also when british troops entered baghdad in 1917 they gave false speaches like this:-

=====
Sir Stanley Maude - "Our armies do not come into your cities and lands as conquerors or enemies, but as liberators . . .so the Arab race may rise once more to greatness"
=====

the british govenment also installed a puppet govenment, extracted the most generous oil concessions they could, kept their troops garrisoned in Iraq to back up the despised monarchy and protect British interests, most often by air power.

does not that not sound familar today?
(iraq/alfganistan/iran)...think about it america is currently the only global superpower but since ww2 they've been involved in the cold war, now thats just finished 10 years later they carry off were the british empire left off.

interesting stuff, whats your views on it?

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the link... I shall check it out.

Hardly a surprise though. I suggest you check on the last link in my signature. Funny AND informative - my favourite combination.

new topics

join