It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More interesting video evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I know that there is a good chance that most of you have possibly seen these video's but for those who haven't here you go:

www.nyctv.com...

[link to site removed due to content on site] mind the advertisements, it is a damn good documentary though.

For me the increases by beliefes that the WTC was a setup, in the first video there are firefighters trying to call there relatives from outside the WTC to tell them that they are ok, when suddenly explosions begin to go off.

Take care all, we truely need to stick together.

*note the second site is called crazysh*t.com since you have to type it in manually.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by T_Nexis]

[edit on 9/23/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here is the entire version of the second video (without all of the "adult" ads.)

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Although I don't agree with nuclear devices, this evidence is startling. You can hear the blast. I'm sure people will say that it was just electrical transformers or hairspray bottles though. Sure sounded like an explosive blast to me. And yes, I've heard an eletrical transformer blow before. It was hit by lightning so it also had the added sound of the lightning and didn't sound like that at all.

You can even hear someone say something about explosion.....doesn't prove anything, but that explosion was pretty loud.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Please everyone let's remember...

Explosion means a big bang,

however,

Big bang does not necessarily mean explosion - especially when a very large building is falling down.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
And lets also not forget that explosion does not automatically mean bomb. It means that something blew up, but bombs aren't all that blows up.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I understand what you guys are saying...that's why I said it doesn't prove anything. Also, since there was dust already on the ground, I would imagine that it's at least after one of the buildings fell....but not during the other fall because if it was, there wouldn't be just one explosion, there'd be a roar of the building falling. So, no...I don't think it can be attributed to the building falling.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
So, no...I don't think it can be attributed to the building falling.

Very likely not, but whatever the progress of the two collapses there would have been things falling before during and after the main collapses which would have made on hell of a bang when they hit the ground not to mention other stuff that explodes in such circumstances besides bombs as Zaphod points out.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Nexis
I know that there is a good chance that most of you have possibly seen these video's but for those who haven't here you go:

www.nyctv.com...

[edit on 18-9-2006 by T_Nexis]

This one is exceptional but the site has a better one.

www.nyctv.com...

Appears to be a new 911 eyewitness and this time there is no plane and the fireball is, well, check it out.

Also that site has a story about government finding radioactive hot spots where the 911 debris was taken. Really getting interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
Very likely not, but whatever the progress of the two collapses there would have been things falling before during and after the main collapses which would have made on hell of a bang when they hit the ground not to mention other stuff that explodes in such circumstances besides bombs as Zaphod points out.

Of all the cameras trained on the WTC Towers, can you find any massive debris falling that matches up with the explosion just before that collapse?

And while other things may explode (though they shouldn't without heat at least being applied in those lower floors -- no fires
), the explosions are still evidence of explosives given the physics involved that indicate additional energy sources within the collapses, as pointed out in papers by individuals such as mechanical engineer Gordon Ross in some papers hosted on Journal of 9/11 Studies.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChapaevII
This one is exceptional but the site has a better one.

www.nyctv.com...

Appears to be a new 911 eyewitness and this time there is no plane and the fireball is, well, check it out.

Also that site has a story about government finding radioactive hot spots where the 911 debris was taken. Really getting interesting.

It looks like the video was edited to omit the 2nd plane crashing but @12:15 on the video the woman says it was a military plane & is confirmed by the friend in the background.
More evidence, there should be more videos like these available.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul_failure
Here is the entire version of the second video (without all of the "adult" ads.)

video.google.com...

I saw 3 minutes of the video above and seen simular arguements that fire did not cause the the steel to melt. then other buildings that are on fire have no calapsed.

Ok good research but the problem is all there other buildings have not have entire floors ripped out and given a large hole in the middle whilst being on fire.
Come on a plane traveling at 500mph just created a massive hole in the Building and may be the hole being one sided created stresses in the Steel frame works its like it a chunk taken out. But also the metal and material from the plane would have added more down force below on the other floors too. How much did those planes weigh?

They don't go into this and its like they are using the trick of hand like a magician because they won't tell you how they really did it. The floors would have come down from above too and add the metal weight of the plane on the last floor supporting it all.

I think some facts have been over looked. I will see more of the video as I have not yet, I have seen the theories surrounding all this.

The pentagon conspiracy is more convicing though have to admit.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

join