It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Gift!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'...... So I says to myself, Self, what would be the perfect gift. Hmmmm.........
Socks, no that's not perfect, If I ran out of socks, I could just go barefoot.
Kitchen appliances? Nah, just something else takin' up counter space, and collectin' dust......
A Beer Meister? Man now that's pretty close to perfect!
C'mon brain, do some good thinkin' here. The perfect gift, the perfect gift......
Wait! I got it!
Oh man how's this for some good thinkin'?!
The perfect gift would be a mind reader!

Like when a telemarketer calls, you flip on that mind reader, read his mind, and say everything before he does! I sure bet he'd be surprised.

Or like when your wife is yelling at you for something, you just turn on that mind reader and figure out exactly what she wants to hear! Oh man, now that's some good thinkin'!

Oh man, how about this! Whenever your out drivin', you just plug that mind reader into the cigarette lighter. Whenever someone is going to try to cut you off and stuff, you could really surprise them every time!

Or like when you're listenin' to a really cool call in talk show, and the host says "What was he thinking", well you can call in and tell him! Now that's some good thinkin'.

Man I really want a mind reader!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'......
So I says to myself, yeah, a mind reader would be a really good present.

Like if you get pulled over, you just flip on that mind reader and you know exactly what to say to the police officer! Now that's one useful application!

Oh Man! I just did some real good thinkin'! Like if you go to buy a new car, and the salesman says, "I have to go check with my manager...." You have that mind reader hummin', and you already know what that manager is going to say!

Yep, a mind reader is such a cooool present!

new topics

join