It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlestar Galactica Returns!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That season finale was AMAZING.

If you haven't starting watching BSG, don't. Buy season one and start from scratch. It's seriously amazing television. Man, humans suck.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Man, humans suck.

That's why I do my best to stay away from them.

Yeah, it was a pretty intense show. Cliffhangers though, ugh.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
it is a great show...i saw the season 2 finale and said DAMNIT when it was to be continued! oh well ill just have to sustain meself on reruns till january

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well, tonight on SciFi channel 10PM E (9PM C) is the first episode of new season.

On coment that humans suck: You have no idea how much. I was in the war, so I know the worst of it...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
omg... what a fantastic episode!!!!

This is deffinitely the best sci-fi show currently.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Great episode!

I'm looking forward to see second part this Friday.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What I personally find so incredibly fascinating in BSG is that you can't tell who is a Cylon and who is not. Not only that, but you aren't sure what the Cylons are PLANNING...

My opinion is they are setting up scenario's to test the humans, to see if they are worth keeping around or if they need to wipe the whole species out. I mean, in the episode concerning water, they could have just as easily have blown up something far more vital and irreplaceable!

And Just because we're told in the Mini that there are only a certain number of models doesn't mean that she was telling the TRUTH! Just the truth that Gaius needed to hear at the time!

Oh, and that's another favorite part of the series, Gaius getting messed with constantly... it really makes you question what is real along with him.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Excellent episode, but my that Cain is a B***h...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

As for Starbuck, come on. That's Becca from Andromeda. It's got to be.

sorry but it isnt the same lady.
I dont think id want you on a police identity parade.....

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the wierd religious connotations in this show, as it goes further on? (both sumerian and christian... guess it doesnt help that christianity is a copy of babylonian religions, and that they still use the sumerian/babylonian/greek polythiestic religions in the BSG universe)

The Serpent, Apollo, the 'mary' symbolisms, etc..

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Also, on the topic of religious symbolism, its very similar to the fall of roman theology and the rise of christian theology. The romans (Colonials) worship many gods, the cylons (christians) worship the "one true god." The cylons, persecuted by the colonials in previous fights, usurp the colonials, and physically bring about the the advent of their religion

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
It's about darn time, too...

Battlestar Galactica on Sci-Fi

This is a mini series, "re-imagining" of the old series, ie Starbuck and Boomer are now women, some characters are gone, new ones are introduced, much of the story is different... at least we can expect some "science" in the show as opposed to vague references about Vipers doing lightspeed.

What do you all think? Boycott the show or cheer it on? (The BSG fan base HATES this remake, apparently)

I love these BTS smilies...

yo man this show is the #, it is way better than anything else out there the damn thing is like a big movie and the intricacies go see deep that you begin to doubt that what you think you know so far is the truth. the whole human cylon thing just makes this show shine way above anything they could have thought of in the 70's
i liked the old BSG but this new version is just more realistic, and i like how they reflect the times on the show as per the first episode of the third season

top topics

<< 1   >>

join