It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Science: The Top-Secret Warplanes of Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This article speculates about which projects are currently going on at Area 51. It takes a practical look at trying to figure out what the American people are actually spending their tax dollars on by looking at the evidence. The evidence being; clear weak points within the US Military's Aircraft, the black budget, and the current evidence i.e. current patents, physical evidence, and other declassified documents, etc. The writer of this article pieces together said evidence to give us a glimpse into what is in store for the US Armed Services down the road.

www.popsci.com
On a trip to las vegas in 2004, observing from my east-facing hotel room in the pyramidal Luxor Hotel at daybreak, I watched a fleet of six unmarked 737s make commuter flights to nowhere. These aircraft depart every weekday morning from a tidy, anonymous terminal on the western side of McCarran International Airport. A long line of cars pours into a 1,600-spot parking lot as the jets pull away from the terminal, taxi to the runways, and head out into the desert sky. At the end of the day, the shuttle flights return and the lot empties. The passengers go home and tell their families nothing about what happened at work that day.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

For the good of the American Soldier I hope the US is working on building these aircraft. These aircraft, particulary the Special Ops Infiltrator as well as the Aurora seem to me to have the technology to save American lives on the battlefield today.

I am pleased to see the Aurora getting some national coverage, after all the Stealth Fighter is over 20 years old and it is about time the American public gets a taste into the technology its military has been experimenting with for some time. Hopefully this is the beginning of disclosure for the Aurora. The issue appears to be marked for October so I will cross my fingers over the next several weeks?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
They're not really secret anymore now are they?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Arrghh, ... I guess not, however I think this article can stir up more intellectual chat than that. How about I throw out a few questions to get us going like how true do you think this story is? How many of the proposed planes actually exist and which ones are they? Did Popular Science forget to include any Black Aircraft?

And why is this article coming out now, does this article have anything to do with the US trying to flex its musle?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Arrghh, ... I guess not, however I think this article can stir up more intellectual chat than that. How about I throw out a few questions to get us going like how true do you think this story is? How many of the proposed planes actually exist and which ones are they? Did Popular Science forget to include any Black Aircraft?

And why is this article coming out now, does this article have anything to do with the US trying to flex its musle?

Unfortunately, I don't know a whole lot about aircraft. But I will try my best to contribute. My opinion, overall, is the United States military DOES have secret jets. These "UFO" reports, I believe are future U.S. military aircraft, that of course is my personal opinion and not based on any facts as there are none. Like I said, I don't know much about aircraft so I'm not sure what proposed planes actually exist. I don't know about the U.S. flexing it's muscle, because, like the article said, they're very secretive. They fly off in the distance, not to be heard from again till later in the day, and they go home and not tell anybody. That really doesn't seem like showing off, but thats just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join