It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Okay....let me put this call to leave the U.S. in perspective.

Middle Eastern Muslim jihaddists have declared this before. See article here:

There were warnings in November 2003 to Muslims to leave major American cities. For whatever reason, they came to nothing. I am not saying this is another empty threat -- I have no information on it one way or the other -- but when Ibrahim Hooper leaves the country, I'll really be concerned.

[url=http://jihadwatch.org/[/url]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Worldwatcher found more information on her sight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very good find about information that should be taken very serious.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Ok, in the beginning of this thread I said we should put threats made against us together so we can see whats going on. Well this is another threat made against the United States.

The U.N. was founded in an era of two superpowers, he said. "The Soviet Union collapsed. The United States empire is on the way down and it will be finished in the near future, for the good of all mankind."

The United States Finished in the NEAR FUTURE......If thats not a threat than what is?

He also said the U.S. government was the "first enemy" of its people.

I have a meeting with the axis of evil somewhere around here, so I have to
go."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1

Originally posted by SAGEX89

You must remember in the 1990's the Clinton administartion slashed the budget of the CIA, NSA, FBI, Armed Forces, Ect and this really hurt our ability to investigate threats worldwide, so you can not lay the blame all on the Bush Administartion.

In addition the Bush administration kept Clinton appointees in the CIA, FBI and the NSA, at first I thought this was not a bad idea, keep these loyal employees in the sensitive postions of protecting our country, it made good sence, but it turned out to be a deadly mistake for our country!

Some people have speculated that these Federal Employees in the CIA, NSA, FBI, their loyalities were not fully honerable to the current administration and that they actually with held information to sabatodge the Bush Administration.

All of this goes back to the 2000 elections Gore vs Bush, you had loyal Clinton/Gore people in sensitive positions in the Bush administration intelligence agencies and they were pissed that Bush won, they were eventully going to loose their jobs and they got back at President Bush for the close election by withholding key information on time sensitive National Security issues.

an interview later with CNN en Español, Chavez said he had good relations with President Clinton, but of Bush he said, "With this cowboy you can't even talk ... the Texan who walks around shooting from the hip."

Does this seem like something to you?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Chavez has got some balls that's for sure

Everybody is focusing on Iran and North Korea, but I'm predicting Venezuala will be a major player in world events in the next few weeks, months, years, whenever World War III starts.

I wouldn't doubt Venezuala working with terrorist groups, maybe even Al Qaeda. If a nuke attack happens, and Al Qaeda did it, we may find that Venezuala isn't completely innocent in that attack.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez spent over $2.17 billion in 2005 to acquire Russian assault rifles and helicopters, Spanish transport aircraft and missile-capable corvettes, and Brazilian turboprop light attack aircraft. In January 2006, however, the U.S. State Department denied Spain and Brazil permission to sell Venezuela military transport and light attack aircraft containing U.S.-owned engine and avionics technology. The U.S. government’s action killed deals worth over $600 million to Spanish firm CASA-EADS and Brazil’s Embraer. It also created a major hindrance, albeit not an insurmountable obstacle, for the president’s military expansion plans.

www.vcrisis.com.../200602141617

Venezuela needs to have one million well-equipped and well-armed men and women."

www.aljazeera.com...

December 3, 2

005: Venezuela is buying special, high altitude, helicopters from Russia. What makes these choppers special are the more powerful VK-2500 engines, which are being bought from Ukraine the Russian made Mi-7MTV-5 transport, and Mi-35M attack helicopters, to operate effectively at altitudes of about 20,000 feet, in hot climates

are also built to handle 9,000 hours of operation, compared to an earlier 7,500 hour warranty.

www.strategypage.com...

This could go along with what you are saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join