It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Isnt tomorrow the day of the UN meeting in New York. Cause thats scary with all these new threats out. I hope nothing happens there.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Isnt tomorrow the day of the UN meeting in New York. Cause thats scary with all these new threats out. I hope nothing happens there.

Yeah it is. Didn't we here sometime a while ago about a nuke attack on the U.N.?

I personally think something will happen in October but, tomorrow is worth watching. Especially considering Ahmadinejadadfhkf4a2sdh54iksd is going to be there.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
In the posting from www.homelandsecurityus.com, Hamid Mir (who is supposedly the source) said that UBL would be releasing a new message in the next couple of weeks addressing people about this final warning.

Paul L. Williams has been sounding the alarm bells about nukes in the USA for several years now, and conveniently he's prospered off of it by writing numerous books on this very subject.

Of course if this time next year there is another Al Qaeda warning to flee America, the joke was on us.

People talk about a nuke attack on America like it's just some unremarkable event like a full moon or something. One nuke bomb detonated in NY, D.C., or anywhere in the country for that matter would cripple if not utterly collapse our economy, ultimately kill >1 million people through the initial blast and radiation poisoning, create unbridled chaos, demoralize the country, and would usher in a state of martial law the likes we have never seen or experienced before. Our freedoms would be curtailed and the U.S. would no longer be what it founded to be, a democracy. Also, population shifts would occur on an unimaginable level

I really hope Williams and the other hucksters are wrong

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Another one of these "terror warnings". Who wants to bet that nothing will happen?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Whatever, the polls clearly show most Americans do believe an attack will happen its just a matter of when not if. These threats should not be taken lightly. I mean they can come right out and tell us when and where and people will laugh at them and say shut up to those who do believe. I personally believe if they told them to get out and the chatter has went up then maybe something is up.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Does this information not also back up why OBL would need to get authorization from a mullah to kill millions of people, but not americans, actually muslims who don't leave....hence looking for the blessing( we are infadels, but muslims are not...so if a mullah says its condoned, it's most likely concerning the death toll of muslims, not americans).

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Whatever, the polls clearly show most Americans do believe an attack will happen its just a matter of when not if.

Even though that may be the case, somehow my feeling tells me that most Americans would frown upon the threat of a nuclear device exploding on their country's soil. I might be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nope your not wrong, I know I dont want any explosions here where I'm at or where my familys at or where anyones at.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Nope your not wrong, I know I dont want any explosions here where I'm at or where my familys at or where anyones at.

Can you tell an election is coming up?

You know, you're the type of person that allow the terrorists to win. You're acting just like Chicken Little, running around screaming the sky is falling when there is no evidence to support your claim. Take a deep breath and calm down. Go back and read the artice again and look for the things that expose it as Fantasy Island type stuff.

Right off the bat the site it came from (WorldNetDaily) is extremely suspect. When a site states its leanings through the promotion of materials for one particular ideology (conservative shirts, books, etc.) it usually sets itself up for a kick in the credability pants. The site is for conservatives and written to appeal to the conservative sensibility (I know that is oxymoron). The M.O. is to try and scare the crap out of you, and it appears they are doing an effective job.

Second, the article says that so-and-so were skilled pilots. NONE of the accused in 9/11 were capable pilots, even on single engine aircraft, so that contradiction alone is enough to blow a hole in the article.

Finally, and most importantly, al Qaeda is going to detonate SEVEN nukes at the same time? Where would these nukes come from? You know you just can't walk into Walmart and buy these things? It would be next to impossible to buy one nuke and manage to transport it around the world (you are aware that nukes give off radiation signatures that make them trackable). But somehow al Qaeda has bought SEVEN nukes, has smuggled all of them into the U.S. and is preparing to detonate them? Use your head, consider the possibility of this, and then apply that to the article.

This article is nothing but an extrapolation of a fiction book written to scare the bejesus out of people. It is not based in reality. The conservatives are doing everything they can right now to scare the people into getting out of their chairs and to the ballot boxes. This stuff is fantasy and only meant to appeal to the weak minded IMO. Don't let this stuff get to you. You only let the bad guys win.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Dude, take it easy, all I did was report a news source. I did not make this up. It did not come from my head. Its just a report that I made known here. At the same time I was wondering if people could post different threats from all around so we could just be informed as the officials are informed to whats going on. I'm sorry if this scared you. I did not mean to do that.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Im not trying to scare anyone. But could these reports be misleading, aka they might say they are going to target Washington and N.Y., but might actually be plannin to attack other major US cities?

Any thoughts anyone?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Some people play-down the possibility of a nuke attack on the US because of the difficulty in obtaining and transporting a nuke. First, there are lots of nukes out there and when the Soviet Union collapsed security of the warheads in many of the satellite nations was little to none. The possibility of some group buying some of the warheads from the former Soviet Union's arsenal is a very real possibility.

Secondly, the fact that these warheads are radioactive is over-played. Yes, they do emit some radiation but it is not like they're glowing green. These same warheads were designed to be stored, handled and transported. They are shielded. They have to be or it would be impossible to mount, arm and service them as is routinely done. It would be entirely possible to put them into shielded transport cases to significantly minimize the possibility of being detected. There are a number of shielding materials that can be used in place of lead to make the final weight reasonable.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There are reports Al Qaeda purchased nuclear weapons from Russia and have hired ex-spies from the USSR to help locate their nuclear weapons that they stored IN the United States. Do I know this for sure? Of course not. But is it possible? Definately.

There are also reports that Al Qaeda smuggled the nuclear weapons they bought in through the Mexican border. Do I know this for sure? Of course not. But is it possible? Definately.

My point is, this story is not 100% credible or going to happen, but on the other hand, it's not 100% dismissable and NOT going to happen. We can't let our guard down. We can't just dismiss it because WorldNetDaily publishes the article. What if that plays into somebody's hand? Let's say a nuke attack would be the doing of the U.S. government, and they go to World Net Daily, knowing their reputation, and tell them to publish this article. Then, you people play into the government's hands by dismissing it for the very reason they went to World Net Daily in the first place!

News is news. We wont know if it's going to happen, and we wont know if its not going to happen, until the time comes. But keep an eye on it. An India newspaper reported plans for a U.S. led invasion into Afghanistan back in August 2001. I bet nobody believed that. Then, a month later, what happened? That's what I'm saying. Just watch it.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
philaman01

OMG, I don’t believe it, another member here at ATS actually quoted a Northeast Intelligence Network article.

I thought I was the lone Ranger here at ATS who read their articles on terror and terrorist attacks, hmmm.

Anyway my 2 cents worth, if Iran gives a Osama a WMD (nuke), or if Iran sneaks one or two in and they are used on CONUS Iran has to realize that it will mean the end of Iran and the Islamic fundamentalist movement.

Sure, you can hit a city or two in CONUS kill a few million people with a WMD, but one thing everyone must keep in the back of their minds, is that we the United States will have the last Laugh !!!

One great thing about the United States Military is that we are world wide.

Sure you could hit us, but payback would be complete and total and I am sure this is in the minds of those who want us dead this is why we have not been hit by a WMD so far.

If CONUS is ever hit by a WMD, sure I might be dead or dying, but so will a whole bunch of other people in Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Sudan, Afghanistan and Mecca just to name a few places off the top of my head. I sleep soundly knowing if we are ever hit, there are Men and Women in the United States Military worldwide on ships, in subs or in the air ready to strike in the event of an attack on the US.

I am not worried because no matter what they do to us, we will have the last laugh!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1

I am not worried because no matter what they do to us, we will have the last laugh!

It's still un-acceptable to not prevent such an attack on us in the first place.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am not trying to invalidate Hamid Mir's reporting, nor his source base. But the fact remains that Mir has been one of the principal doomsayers since 9/11 -- and he has been hammering the nuclear threat since that time as well.

Does that mean he's wrong? Nope. I think Mir, listening to his interview last night, is more trying to say that Al Qaeda has been in an internal process for some time -- acquiring bombs, gaining clerical approval for the attack, smuggling them into the U.S., setting them in place.

Be that as it may, he has always had an urgency to his reporting for the past 5 years as though the attack was immenent.

Here is a story that appeared in a Russian newspaper in 2001 stating very much the same thing:

www.state.nv.us...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
judging by the responces in this thread, i have to assume that everyone that has posted replies beleives that Osama actually orcastrated the first attack. Has there been any proof that anyone outside of US boarders had anything to do with sept.11/01? did i miss something?

So Shar, as productive as your thread may be, IMO, it loses focus on the real problem. All over north america, in ever poll given, at least half if not even 80% (like some places here in canada) of the population beleive that sept.11/01 was an inside job.

So based on available PROOF, we have no business looking at Osama for signs of the next attack, we should be writing our leaders in the western world and ask them, cause it seems to me, they are the only ones connected to sept.11/01 so they should know better than everyone else.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think your changing the subject. Where not discussing 9-11 here thats on alot of other threads. This is about the news article that was posted in the beginning. Not my words.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Exactly. I don't see how putting it on CNN makes it more credible. So cause a home based news station reports it, that means its true? If they said UFO's crashed into the World Trade Center, would that make it true? No. I'm not saying World Net Daily or any other news outlet over there is credible either, but I'm saying I don't see why CNN has to report it before we start to take it seriously. They didn't report pre-9/11 threats either.

CNN was an example. Take your pick. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox (shudder), ANYTHING other than that worthless website world net daily. Complete waste of bandwidth that site is......

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

So based on available PROOF, we have no business looking at Osama for signs of the next attack, we should be writing our leaders in the western world and ask them, cause it seems to me, they are the only ones connected to sept.11/01 so they should know better than everyone else.

Maybe you should read my posts because I believe the government was behind 9/11. But I'm arguing both sides of the fence in this thread though. I'm giving the scenario that Al Qaeda purchased nuclear weapons some possibility.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by mrwupy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join