It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dohboys ghost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This all starts a few months ago, i was in the kitchen late one night, attack of the munchies, everyone was asleep, so i went into the kitchen, but didnt bother turning the lights on as i knew where everything was, then all of a sudden I felt 2 hands on my back and it shoved me! This scarred the bejesus out of me, but i didnt have anything like it again so I forgot about it ........ Untill tonight!

Its about 10 to 1am here and again everybody is asleep, so im on my way downstairs to grab a drink, and on the staircase i all of a sudden felt a chill, The whole area felt cold, and a second after that the plate on the wall came crashing over my head!!!!!!

The plate is still in one peice and i fell down the stairs, but the pic below shows how it attaches to the wall, and i can't see how it would have just fallen off!!!!

This has been a very freaky night!!!!

[edit on 17-9-06 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
wow that is creepy, seems like you got yourself a ghostly apparition or shadow that isn't looking out for your best interest.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow, there is no way that plate would have just fallen.

How long have you lived there for?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Holy urine saturated underwear!
Any reports from other members of the house of unusual phenomena?
The plate in question; antique? collectable?
An aged gentleman friend collected antique porcelin and tableware and had a similar experience. He sold the item on at an antiques fair.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Interesting dohboy and i remember you telling me of the event in the kitchen when it happend,

I suggest now that you keep log of all of this, and look out for other signs,

Also i think investing in some crystals is a good idea,

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yes, yes, yes. Keep a log on everything. Keep it right here in this thread! I cannot tell you how invaluable my thread on my house activity has been for me. I have been able to go back and verify that certain things happened very close to the same time of year each year, not to mention it would have been absolutely impossible for me to recall when something happened without it for reference.

You will be so surprised how helpful it will be. And I'm glad your plate didn't break!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Is it possible that there was some sort of jolt that made the plate rattle up and down and jump the hook?

Definitly keep track of things, seems intruiging!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
DJDOHBOY

Research on the history of the house, from the previous owners to the land itself and who may have been the owners of the land also.

Anything you can get gather it will be a nice project and you can share in this thread with us.

Some old houses have incredible stories to tell, if the house is new then it could be the land where is built.

Val's idea is a good one perhaps some may be able to help understand what may be the problem.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Being shoved by people who are not there, getting smashed in the head with plates while off to the kitchen for a drink of water.....yeppers, it's time to move. Just put that big sign in the front yard that says, "FOR SELL BY OWNER!!! CHEAP!!!" and go stay in a ghost free hotel room until the paperwork is done and the money is in your account.

I avoid ghosts at every turn. I find them annoying.

Just some friendly advice from a fellow traveler

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Im just wondering in case you forgot this,

Remember when you first moved in there... you said to me something just dont feel right there, i asked you what did you mean, and you said just somethihng feel wierd,

To help with the questions, doh only moved to the new house i think under 2 years ago,

also i believe the house is not that old,

im sure doh will confim this later,

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Asala is right, we only moved in about 2 years ago and the house is barley 7 years old, and it looks like it was just fields for a while before that.

and your right asala, I had forgotten about that feeling I had when I first moved here, That was a freaky feeling.

I dont think there was anything about the plate, although my mum got it from an antiques shop.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Feelings of invisible hands are not uncommon, only when you feel that is some danger to your person.

The plate in questing is what is making me wonder if the problem is with that plate or the house itself.

But you already said that when you moved into the house something was not quite ok.

The last time I have a feeling like that with a house I found out that the land where the house was build had some dispute and it was some angry people involved to the point that somebody die during that dispute.

Now if the house is pretty new and the owners before you are well and alive then it could be something about the land.

I guess the plate came after you move in as a gift, so it could not be something attach to that sometimes that can become an issue also when old items comes with attachment to their owners that are departed.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I had a spook throw my daughters toys at me once. They were wooden angels that were sitting on top of her door frame. The spook was making noise in the other part of the house and I yelled at it. It got upset and threw the angels off the door frame ... about 5 or 6 feet out ... towards me.

BTW .. the angels had been blessed. So much for THAT helping, eh?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So are the pictures taken after the event or before?

Did the plate even break?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
the pictures were taken after the event,
the plate was completly intact and it really hit me with some speed.

a very weird occurance.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hey Djdohboy, are either one of those plates a Royal Venton plate?

My Mother owns an Antique store and she had a plate that looked like your smaller one in your picture that kept disappearing and reappearing, until one day my brother got freaked out and threw it at the ground after it fell from where it was hanging (3 meters off the ground!), rolled along the ground into his path, and he tripped and broke his nose. Anyway, he threw the plate at the ground and it didn't brake!
But after that the weird stuff stopped happening.

Teach your plate a lesson!

EDIT:spelling

[edit on 13/03/07 by MAD Hatt3r]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
the pictures were taken after the event,
the plate was completly intact and it really hit me with some speed.

a very weird occurance.

Yes very weird, it appears impossible for it to fall by itself.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow freaky stuff, Did the hands and plate thing happen on the same night or different days? Has anything else happened that seems to make a pattern? like days, hours things happen?

I'd set up a camera on your stairs maybe, see if you can catch anything on cam. Also try taking the plate off the wall and placing it on a piece of paper, draw around it and see if it has moved during the night.

Just some interesting things to maybe explore.

Sounds scary though, I think my house is haunted but nothing quite as scary as that has happened.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
just wondering , you didn't say if when the plata fell , did it fall
from the wall tith or without the nail ? if it came out complete with nail and all , it was just vibrations , if not , look in to it !

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Very Freaky.I had a similar incident with a lamp shade that somehow disconnected itself and landed halfway across the livingroom while myself and 3 of my children watched.We couldn't figure out how it happened either.It was a relatively new house, previous owner was a family member who built the house,and the lamp I bought new too.We just figured something was trying to get our attention.It worked.BTW, we don't live there anymore.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join