It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Detention Camp Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here's the video

We've probably all heard of the empty alleged prison facilities being set up in various areas of the USA. What attracts attention to these facilities is that they are maintained, rennovated, but devoid of people. The link above is footage of a facility in Beech Grove.
Obviously, we won't see any footage of signs that say "place political prisoners here", or other obvious giveaways, but it's an interesting look at one of these places.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
How odd. The hurricane fence with the concertina wire facing to the inside would make you think they are rennovating the place to serve as a prison. But the narrator states it is for repairing broken trains. And there isn't any noticable train repair going on, but lots of military equipment. Extremely odd as it is presented.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Probably the oddest part for me are the fenced areas depicting "Red Zone", "Blue Zone", etc. Usually you don't see security zones in a train repair station. Or inward-tilting fences aimed at keeping people inside.

Anyway, it's easy to dismiss this kind of thing, but WWII-era Japanese folk probably take it seriously.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
Anyway, it's easy to dismiss this kind of thing, but WWII-era Japanese folk probably take it seriously.

Not to mention Holocaust survivors. Do you think they'd want to be seeing this on American soil? They lived through these things sneaking up on them once in Germany, just a few decades ago.

Nobody wanted to believe the German camps were for killing masses of people back then. I doubt it even crossed many peoples' minds. The only reason the idea strikes us now is because it's already happened once, just a few decades ago, and thus we have precedent. "History repeats itself" is not just a phrase, and the history we're supposed to remember is most always ugly. They have freaking rail lines running through the middle of the camp.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I wasn't even alive then, and I would prefer not to see it. The 1940s news stock footage they show in schools is enough. Btw, BSB the group won't be mentioned on here at all anymore, so you can take off the disclaimer on your avatar.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It is odd, but everything the narrator says about the use of the property is speculative. The security doesn't appear to be too tight, except for the black helicopter, which could have been green for all I could tell. I'm not sure I could determine any connection to FEMA.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smalllight
Btw, BSB the group won't be mentioned on here at all anymore, so you can take off the disclaimer on your avatar.

Good call, thanks.

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I'm not sure I could determine any connection to FEMA.

The connection is implied, since it is known (because of the Iran Contra hearings and etc.) that FEMA has many bases around the US that were involved in something called "Readiness Exercise 1984", or REX84. It's worth being aware of things like that, I think.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You're correct, Grady. At this point, the connection to FEMA to these facilities is well-documented, but their use is mostly speculatory. Most of this kind of thing hinges around the REX84 program.

Here's a link about a few journalists that looked into other camps of this nature (scroll way down to see the story).

And here'sa more in-depth look at REX84 and its current uses.

EDIT: About the holocaust reference, this is quite, quite true; however, I was drawing a parellel to how such things have happened inside the US as well.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Haven't there been any interviews with FEMA employees, and does it get any mainstream media attention in the US?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
But the narrator states it is for repairing broken trains. And there isn't any noticable train repair going on, but lots of military equipment. Extremely odd as it is presented.

Actualy the site used to be owned by Amtrack for train repairs but was closed in 93'.

Why the turnstiles?, Only one way, in.

Why the new gas pipes, and furnaces?

Why the new concrete floors?

Why did they block the windows out?

Whether the helicopter was black or green, why was it there? I don't know to many empty facilities guarded by helicopters.

What are they preparing for?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yeah, Anok, it's weird. And I realize the premise of the video is that it is being made into a "FEMA detention camp", but my question is has it been thoroughly investigated and the possibility of it being a new prison ruled out? Just trying to find out the history, because I had not heard of this place before.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Not sure Val, been doing some searching and found this...

The New York Times issued an article about 16 minutes ago saying that Kellogg, Brown and Root has been awarded a $385 million contract to build detention camps on American soil.

jordan-lfw.dailykos.com...

Guess who owns Kellogg, can you guess...lol Haliburton!

If that quote is real and not a fake that is??

More pics here...

www.sandiego.indymedia.org...

Well the pics are real, and what they show are real. Question is of course, what else could the facility be for?

A private prison? But why the military?

Maybe they were expecting more prisoners in 'the war on terror'?

How old is that vid? I saw it a while back. I'd like to see what's going on there now.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember hearing that when it first came out, but I haven't heard anything since. So is the implication that this site is one of those?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Astygia

I DON'T THINK THIS IS FOR TROUBLE MAKERS I THINK THIS FOR NEW MEGA VIRUS OUTBREAKS THAT THREATEN THE WHOLE POPULATION RED AND BLUE MARKED PEOPLE ARE EITHER INFECTED OR JUST SHOWING SIGNS OF INFECTION THE GAS CHAMBER AND FURNESS ARE TO QUICKLY GET RIDE OF THE BODIES. WHAT REALLY SCARES ME IS WHAT IF THIS MEGA VIRUS IS A DESIGNED VIRUS THAT HAS A CURE OR VACCINE BUT IT IS UNLEASHED ON THE PUBLIC TO REDUCE THE POPULATION. IT COULD ALSO BE FOR WHEN THIS 2012 NIBARU PLANET X THING FINALLY BREAKS AND PEOPLE GO APE #.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well at least our upcoming new homes are "official" now:

wnd.com...

HR 645 proposed by Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, D-Fla.

top topics

join