It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija board pedictions.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
People keep saying that it is demons, but I think demons are just aliens pretending to be demons. If it was demons, then they would not try and scare you away from the influence of their communication and not care about who wins the lottery.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why do dead people's spirits(EVPs) and Ouija boards occasionally say things like?:
'Oh no, they are coming."
"Be careful, they are watching you."
"They are here."
"August 24th, 1956...........Think they heard me."
"Who are they?"
"We HAVE to TALK!" "They HEAR us!"
"Their coming.......Get ready.......See."

Who are "they"? I believe "they" are the aliens!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
demons are just aliens pretending to be demons.

Maybe demons are pretending to be aliens. Could go the other way too.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Point is is that you don't know what you are communicating with. Good or Evil!
Because of the uncertainty and the accuracy of what happened to me I decided to leave it alone.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
I was 15 yrs old, spending the night with some girl's sleep over party. 4 of us decided to try the board owned by the girl that we were sleeping over at.
We eached asked a question. I don't remember theirs probably about who they were going to marry and how many kids they were going to have or something like that. I asked when I was going to die. It said not now. Ok good so far but then the piece kept going and after a long while finally spelled out that my brother would die in a car accident soon. I of course was a little skeptical but curious and nervous as we were all looking at each other at this point because the "game" took a different turn.
It then said soon again and then over hill. That was it, I couldn't get any more out of it.
I was spooked and left the "game". 3 months later I turned 16 and had a sweet 16 b-day party. It was the last picture I have of my brother who was 21 at the time.
He died the next month in July in a car accident on the way home from work. He was driving up a very large hill and hit an asphalt truck dead on the other side.

There are some things you just don't mess with.

Is this T?

This happened at my house when I was 15. My best friend lost her brother in the same kind of car accident after she turned 16....he was 21.

If this isnt T, it is odd that this same story happened to two different people. Sorry to hear about it. I dont think my friend ever really got over it.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If you are still using your Ouija board, then please let me know what predictions it is willing to reveal to the world. And, please try and get any paranormal activity on video camera. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I still have a Ouija board tucked far away that my cousin and I found in an old attic in a Victorian house when he moved. That was 20 years ago. It's quite beautiful... made of bone, glass and balsa wood...

Anyway, I haven’t used it in maybe ten years, but when i was using it, ... usually alone, the experience varied from pleasant to VERY frightening. I can list years of stories, but essentially... I found the "spirit(s)" had no problem talking of who they were, how they died, why they are here, etc... as far as "predictions" and things about me ... I’d say it was about 50-50. Some things were DEAD ON- some WAY WAY off... discerning their truth was never easy.. though there were a few spirits who's essence were genuine and pure and "predictions" accurate. These were the same spirits who refused to answer the question "when will I die" and would often tell me NOT to use the Ouija anymore...

Have i asked for lottery numbers? Yep! Did I win? Nope! Though, it had knack for leading me to "found money" so to speak. Never TONS of money- but always enough to make think hmmmm... "I asked for xyz & i got exactly xyz"

One of the last times I used it, was after one of many bad experiences. It led me to an old book in the woods... A book regarding "Demonology"....

I DON’T recommend toying with these things particularly if you’re alone and lack a strong conviction. It really is in the principle “strength in numbers” when using these things, or shall I say “strength in souls”.

Just remember, you dont have a soul.... you ARE a soul who has a body.

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Your experiences with the Oija board is not communicating with other than your own subconscious mind.
If you have had bad experiences, you might want to review the kinds of thoughts that you constantly entertain.
You will attract to you exactly what you constantly think about.
With the proper frame of mind you could win lottery money. You might not hit the big one tho. Folks who practice self hypnosis do have higher than average winnings. And yes, using the Oija board is a form of hypnosis. Hypnosis is nothing more than FOCUS of the mind.
To better understand this you will need to do lots of research on the matter. There is no way I could explain it within the scope of this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
I still have a Ouija board tucked far away that my cousin and I found in an old attic in a Victorian house when he moved. That was 20 years ago. It's quite beautiful... made of bone, glass and balsa wood...

Anyway, I haven’t used it in maybe ten years, but when i was using it, ... usually alone, the experience varied from pleasant to VERY frightening. I can list years of stories, but essentially... I found the "spirit(s)" had no problem talking of who they were, how they died, why they are here, etc... as far as "predictions" and things about me ... I’d say it was about 50-50. Some things were DEAD ON- some WAY WAY off... discerning their truth was never easy.. though there were a few spirits who's essence were genuine and pure and "predictions" accurate. These were the same spirits who refused to answer the question "when will I die" and would often tell me NOT to use the Ouija anymore...

Have i asked for lottery numbers? Yep! Did I win? Nope! Though, it had knack for leading me to "found money" so to speak. Never TONS of money- but always enough to make think hmmmm... "I asked for xyz & i got exactly xyz"

One of the last times I used it, was after one of many bad experiences. It led me to an old book in the woods... A book regarding "Demonology"....

I DON’T recommend toying with these things particularly if you’re alone and lack a strong conviction. It really is in the principle “strength in numbers” when using these things, or shall I say “strength in souls”.

Just remember, you dont have a soul.... you ARE a soul who has a body.

Peace

My research keeps confirming my view on these experiences.

This person, "Serum39", was not affraid and strong minded. This is the best mind set to be in when either dealing with Ouija boards or Grey aliens. Much of the researched information out there confirms that the Grey and Reptillian alien species feed off of a persons fear like it was food for their spirit or something. Aliens don't seem to help people financially too much at all. Even if they are close friends with that person like the Billy Meier case. Now, lets think about these Ouija board, EVP, and psychic readings. Wow, they all also know the future but for some reason only help out just enough for you to believe that they definitely can. This is one major reason to believe that the source of all this communication(Ouija boards, EVPs, psychic phenomena) is coming from the same beings. Since the finacial assistance of these same beings are acting very similiar to any of the alien beings, I conclude that they are the alien beings.
This is a huge conclusion!
If I'm right, it does explain similiar agendas and the psychology behind these interdimensional communications to what the interdimensional alien beings are doing to the human mindset.
All major religions have similiar prophetic out looks to the end times of "Revelation". As if they were all set up by the same source. That source would have to be around us all the time in the other dimensions to support the religions, witchcraft, ghost communication, and other spiritual situations by answering your efforts to communicate, pray to God, and receive miracles like healing and the statue of the Virgin Mary crying. If you research, you will find that spiritual assistance(reaction) comes from all the major religions, not just one. These aliens would have to play the part of the evil side and the good side to support the religions that they have created for humanity.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
I found the "spirit(s)" had no problem talking of who they were, how they died, why they are here, etc... as far as "predictions" and things about me ... I’d say it was about 50-50. Some things were DEAD ON- some WAY WAY off... discerning their truth was never easy.. though there were a few spirits who's essence were genuine and pure and "predictions" accurate. These were the same spirits who refused to answer the question "when will I die" and would often tell me NOT to use the Ouija anymore...

If the person is strong minded and refuses to let the spirits(really alien beings supporting spirituallity in an on going religious cospiracy) scare them away, then you can see more clearly how far these spirits(aliens) don't want you to go. This person "Serum39" was not scared away so the spirits(really aliens) gave up on scaring him away and just kept on telling him not to use the Ouija board.

Come on now! If it was a spirit of a person, it wouldn't care about lottery winnings, answering important questions, or scaring people away! If it was a so called demon, it wouldn't care about warning you about a persons death, lottery winnings, answering important questions, or helping you in a good way ounce in a while. Many people are naturally much more fearful in the same room with a Reptillian or Grey alien even before they could see them. Wow, that is the same feeling they get when using an active Ouija board. It sounds like my conclusion is very much making sense of all this.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
*Scratches head*

I, asking this wide and varied group, would like to know a fine place to aquire one of these, if the store band will do? Also, what is the most vile thing I can do to annoy, intice, or otherwise pester and force the spirits to appear.

I have tried my best to find ghosts or anything of the sort. If this works, you will get a response detailing what occured. If it failed, Im going to be a staunch, unflincting critic.

And it's been confirmed by several sources I have no soul so its one less factor.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Your right "YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL". YOU ARE A SOUL who HAS a body! If you HAD a "soul" then you are implying you are something other than a soul who happens to own/have something; in this case a soul. Whomever told you otherwise is a bit misguided- and thats fine. Many people still havent gotten there yet.... they will. All part of the journey.

Your body is just the vehicle used to experience all that exists in this "material plane" where material rules apply. No really! Seriously it is. Even the most evil of people have a souls. And they too will eventually "get there"....

So about Ouija boards.. yes you can use the store brand as well... but im not so sure you'll have the desired results you're looking for. While you being skeptical is VERY OK, I recommend that you chill out and approach this with a more open-minded attitude... "maybe it'll work, maybe not". I also recommend doing this with friends who are also open-minded. But I will say no more, as this is YOUR journey.... do as you will.

Peace

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Serum39]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What other kind of ouija board is there, I've never seen or use a store bought one(except pictures and t.v), infact if only ever seen/used letters on bits of cut out paper and a wine glass, I know some people make them thereselves out of wood or other materials, but is there any other kind of board. (I have had some good results from letters on paper) I would like to buy one but not sure were I can get one..

[edit on 25-9-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I need as many Ouija Board Georgia lottery Cash 4 midday predictions for this Friday, 9-29-06 06 as possible.
I would like to see as many of these specific predictions as possible so that we can conclude to the world that there is some kind of Ouija Board prediction pattern.
Cash 4 numbers range from 0000 to 9999. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

demons are just aliens pretending to be demons.

Maybe demons are pretending to be aliens. Could go the other way too.

As Flyers said, ''Demons pretending to be Aliens''.......it works both ways!
Hey Flyers!

Fortune telling and most of similar stuff can be viewed the same way.
Demons are all over the place.'Dwell in High places'' meaning that they are all around us, and hear waht is being said...then revealed through mediums using ouija boards and similar predicting devices.
As for lottery numbers, I dont think they can be revealed, unless they are rigged and spoken of before hand.
I would stay away from ouija boards.....
not a good thing!

helen

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is nothing more than scare tactics by aliens from the other side.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Things that we know we can expect from the Ouija phenomena are:
Lies from the communication.
The other side not responding when the right questions are being asked.
The other side influencing the users to be scared.
Not much activity when video cameras are rolling.
At the same time of scaring people, they make them believe that they are going to a so called "hell". Which is like scaring a person away from a so called "hell".
Not ever harming a person except with scare tactics of the mind and times it right so when they are warned of a negative event that is in the near future, it looks like the other side did it.
Is more active with less people so the "fear" will control the people in believing the psychological influence from other side.

Having said that, we know that they sometimes say they are a certain deceased person or an evil force as a demon or devil, but wouldn't ever even dare to put "interdimensional aliens" in the conversation. We know that they lie, so why then believe in the regilious evil side story that is not only said upon you, but even scared upon you!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
sorry ,

but

you couldn't pay me to use one

of those things.

I agree with the it's accessing other dimensions part ,

of which

most people know absolutely nothing about.

would these people try to tune up a car without the manual ?

would they build a house without a blueprint ?

jump out of a plane without a parachute ?

talk about a recipie for a disaster.

please don't screw with something you know nothing of, especially this !

and if, I , were CRAZY ENUF TO CONSIDER TRYING , I'd seek out
several experts b4 deciding what to do.

good luck

toasted

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Chris, I'm sorry if was insulting about the apes remark, I thought you were one of those creationist people. I don't know why but they get me all riled up.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Things that we know we can expect from the Ouija phenomena are:
Lies from the communication.
The other side not responding when the right questions are being asked.
The other side influencing the users to be scared.
Not much activity when video cameras are rolling.
At the same time of scaring people, they make them believe that they are going to a so called "hell". Which is like scaring a person away from a so called "hell".
Not ever harming a person except with scare tactics of the mind and times it right so when they are warned of a negative event that is in the near future, it looks like the other side did it.
Is more active with less people so the "fear" will control the people in believing the psychological influence from other side.

Having said that, we know that they sometimes say they are a certain deceased person or an evil force as a demon or devil, but wouldn't ever even dare to put "interdimensional aliens" in the conversation. We know that they lie, so why then believe in the regilious evil side story that is not only said upon you, but even scared upon you!

I'm sorry, but I have to stop you for a second. Everything you mentioned above highlights all the negative things brought on by Ouija boards. You APPEAR to have a very biased approach to this subject to prove whatever point it is your trying to prove.

What about all the positive experiences I and others have had? Experiences, that are no more, no less then the bad ones? What about the all the TRUTH that IS told? What about the warmth and compassion that often accompanies the truths? Does that fit your hypothesis? Or will you be filing it under the "they are fooling you, telling you lies" catagory. When your stabbed.. YOU KNOW IT. When your touched by REAL compassion "from the otherside".. YOU KNOW IT. It's easy to be fooled, UNTIL, you have experienced.... well you'll see someday...

Just consider this, UNLESS you have experienced BOTH sides of the equation, the duality of it all, one can NEVER truely comprehend the magnitude of what is REALLY going on.

With that said, your zest for the subject matter is splendid! Your question for knowledge on the subject, is awesome! Keep it up! But also keep honest. Dont be so quick on any conclusions... absorb, let it settle, and eventually the "truth" will rise to the surface. There is a BIGGER picture to all of this....

*HINT* Find some free time.. and seek some knowledge regarding OBE's....

C-ya on the other side

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join