It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 telephone number traced back to 1968

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If we are going to be interpreting 9/11 based upon it's symbolism, I think that it is important that we understand where the symbols came from.

The first use of 911 for the american telephone system can be traced back to 1968.

The first US 911 emergency phone system was set up in Alabama in 1968, but it was not in use everywhere until the 1970s.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ok? What's your point?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
Ok? What's your point?

This is my point. The world trade centers were in the planning stages in 1968. If they planned to destroy the buildings when they were built, they also planned to leave thier symbolic signiture upon thier work as well.

---

Get Smart! Epispde 52
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On Febuary 18, 1967, NBC aired episode 52 entitled "Smart Fit The Battle Of Jericho". Frank Lloyd Joshua operated a KAOS front posing as a construction company called the Joshua Construction Company which seemed to have a history of their High Rise buildings exploding. Max Smart infiltrates the construction company and discovers that KAOS is using explosives in the actual construction of the buildings themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Ok? What's your point?

This is my point. The world trade centers were in the planning stages in 1968. If they planned to destroy the buildings when they were built, they also planned to leave thier symbolic signiture upon thier work as well.

---

Get Smart! Epispde 52
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On Febuary 18, 1967, NBC aired episode 52 entitled "Smart Fit The Battle Of Jericho". Frank Lloyd Joshua operated a KAOS front posing as a construction company called the Joshua Construction Company which seemed to have a history of their High Rise buildings exploding. Max Smart infiltrates the construction company and discovers that KAOS is using explosives in the actual construction of the buildings themselves.

I'll consider that. I don't know if the 911 phone number is completely 100% a warning sign, but it's something to consider. I'll believe it since Operation Northwoods was back in 1962, so, it's possible. But good point nevertheless

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

On Febuary 18, 1967, NBC aired episode 52 entitled "Smart Fit The Battle Of Jericho". Frank Lloyd Joshua

Jericho is the oldest known settlement in the world on the west bank just outside Jerusalem...their is a tV series I believe coming on air called Jericho in the States Canada and australia. it is about the aftermath of a nuclear event and more to do with the significance of the subsequent EMP blast which puts the town/city into the dark ages. Anyway my point is remember "the lone gunmen".

And since were on the subject of symbolism, the name Joshua is very lets say "biblically" related and though this doesnt involve 911 conspiracies you should know that he was "involved" with the "passover.

so we can assume February 18th is when it all kicks off?

Interested please do some research, if not i apologise for wasting your time and semi-hijacking this thread.

Yeah like I said Dick sorry.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo

On Febuary 18, 1967, NBC aired episode 52 entitled "Smart Fit The Battle Of Jericho". Frank Lloyd Joshua

Jericho is the oldest known settlement in the world on the west bank just outside Jerusalem...their is a tV series I believe coming on air called Jericho in the States Canada and australia. it is about the aftermath of a nuclear event and more to do with the significance of the subsequent EMP blast which puts the town/city into the dark ages. Anyway my point is remember "the lone gunmen".

And since were on the subject of symbolism, the name Joshua is very lets say "biblically" related and though this doesnt involve 911 conspiracies you should know that he was "involved" with the "passover.

Interested please do some research, if not i apologise for wasting your time and semi-hijacking this thread.

Wow, ok. If you could stay on topic that'd be great. Otherwise, make your own thread having to do with what you just posted.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Wow, ok. If you could stay on topic that'd be great. Otherwise, make your own thread having to do with what you just posted.

Well I think that these biblicans are so sick and twisted that they are willing to force biblical prophecy to come true rather than wait for it to become true of it's own accord.

They want to install a puppet messiah on the throne of a one world government. Keep the people in line with mind control and fear. They've been planning thier current move for decades.

So with that thought, lets get back on topic.

The origination of the 911 telephone system in america.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ive done a bit of reading on wikipedia and cant find anything sinister about it.
I believe the plan was fashioned at a later date to coincide with they numbers.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ive done a bit of reading on wikipedia and cant find anything sinister about it.

I disagree.

It's too much of a coincidence. [911 vrs 9/11]

The intent was to have people associate an emergency with the numbers 9/11. If they created the number 33 years (Holy crap) [1968 - 2001 = 33] before hand, they inteded it to have meaning.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So are you suggesting that the explosives were planted back in 1968? Its an interesting thread but more is needed to make this baby fly....

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It would be interesting to find out just who was behind the idea of using the number 911.

In a story on page 16 of the Friday, Jan. 12, 1968 edition of the Wall Street Journal, reporter Philip Hawkins wrote about AT&T's plan to introduce a single emergency number among its affiliated Bell telephone companies. AT&T held a press conference on that same day to announce their selection of 911 as the nation-wide emergency number. The Wall Street Journal ran a second story the following Monday, Jan. 15 , that reported on the specifics of AT&T's plan.

www.911dispatch.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
So are you suggesting that the explosives were planted back in 1968? Its an interesting thread but more is needed to make this baby fly....

I think 9/11 was in the planning stages throughout the entire 1960's.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Were the twin towers even around in the 60's? I thought they were built in the 70's. I could be wrong but that's what I always thought.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I think 9/11 was in the planning stages throughout the entire 1960's.

That's very possible considering Operation Northwoods like I said earlier.

For those that don't know what Northwoods was, here's a link: Operation Northwoods

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I disagree.

The intent was to have people associate an emergency with the numbers 9/11. If they created the number 33 years (Holy crap) [1968 - 2001 = 33] before hand, they inteded it to have meaning.

This would fit in with so many of our presidents being Freemasons. It's like their obsessed with numbers having meaning. 9 and 11 are masonic numbers, as well as 33 like you said.

It's also interesting to note the flight numbers, 11, 175, 93, 77. Now of course, 11 is a masonic number. 175 1+7+5=13, 13 is definately a masonic number. 93, 9 and 3 are masonic numbers, but it could resemble the first attack on the World Trade Center back in 1993. And 77, 7 being a masonic number.

Kinda went a little off topic there but the main point is, hidden messages in numbers. I think somewhere down the line the 33 years between the dates, the flight numbers, the 9/11 date, and the 911 phone number all have ties.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
In nothing we trust,
I see where you are going with this and I think it has some merit. When you really put everything together and consider the amount of planning, commitment and time involved its really mind boggling.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yeah like I said Dick sorry.

I was reading about the lone gunman..that's kind of..umm..spicific? Those writers went real in-depth didnt they? Wow, it's crazy how much it resembles that day. Who wrote it? Who were some of the producers? Maybe we can find some information about them, maybe find a government tie? You never know.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It would be interesting to find out just who was behind the idea of using the number 911.

In a story on page 16 of the Friday, Jan. 12, 1968 edition of the Wall Street Journal, reporter Philip Hawkins wrote about AT&T's plan to introduce a single emergency number among its affiliated Bell telephone companies. AT&T held a press conference on that same day to announce their selection of 911 as the nation-wide emergency number. The Wall Street Journal ran a second story the following Monday, Jan. 15 , that reported on the specifics of AT&T's plan.

www.911dispatch.com...

AT&T huh? Weren't they the ones providing the government with phone calls and assisting them in wiretapping? Hmmmm..

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

YEAH I agree with you but they could still have came up with the idea at a later date thats why im not totally convinced but i like the way your taking this keep it up

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't like how many things associated with 9/11 just get so wrecklessly labeled as "coincidences". Coincidences are possible, I'm not saying they're not. But at what point do we stop just labeling them as coincidences and actually accept them as something more?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join