It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
"Freedom to become" is a value and a right of every person on this planet. The enemy of this is invading our planet. Our economy cannot support the lazy greys.

Lazy ?? us Greys are not lazy...we just mind control you humans to do our work.....like you do with horses and mules.....

Therefore the greys must die.

Well you can try...but even your best military forces cannot stop us....

Our planet has enough woes and misery without the anal probing, crop circling, cow mutilating, nerd abductors coming in anytime unchecked.

Compared to what ?? your own Government doing unchecked and secret testing on its own citizens ???

We must build a defense against them. A laser satelite network with photon torpetoes and a planetary shield could be an effective measure.

You FOOL !! we GAVE you those weapons.....do you think we cannot counter them ??

We must schedule a march in all the capitals and if you see any grey flags flying in the masses do what you have to do to terminate that grey.

Yes that's it...mass into your Capitals so when we destroy you...you are all in one place !!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Greys don't have a chance for Jesus has called us together to eliminate the alien threat for his glory.......BRING IT
:w:

Read about it for yourself....www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 14-10-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Greys don't have a chance for Jesus has called us together to eliminate the alien threat for his glory.......BRING IT

Jesus is sitting right here next to Us giggling knowing he's not coming....just like disclosure.

Read about it for yourself....www.belowtopsecret.com...'

I did and made my reply.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Err, I'm not sure if this is a joke or not..

If it is, than it should have been put in the Jokes section,
not this one.

If it's serious, well:
1. We don't know if Grey aliens even exist.
2. There are no Grey aliens stealing jobs, as they do not live and work with us.
3. That's avery speciest (like racist but with species) thing to say.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I would support any alien race that brings the destruction of humanity. God bless the greys.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
wow, this got really weird really fast

i thought jesus taguht the love of all things that god has created, not how to destroy a grey in 12 easy steps:shk:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korsyn01
wow, this got really weird really fast

i thought jesus taguht the love of all things that god has created, not how to destroy a grey in 12 easy steps:shk:

Jesus doesn't want greys to continue their abuse on this peace loving planet. I can tell by your avaitor that you could be in deep with the greys. I will only tell you this for your own good. Those that aren't with us are against us. If you stand next to the greys you stand against the United States and its allies. We will not wait for a UN vote either............

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Err, I'm not sure if this is a joke or not..

If it is, than it should have been put in the Jokes section,
not this one.

If it's serious, well:
1. We don't know if Grey aliens even exist.
2. There are no Grey aliens stealing jobs, as they do not live and work with us.
3. That's avery speciest (like racist but with species) thing to say.

1. Alien Greys exist. I know. Go ahead and dare me to prove it.

2. They don't work at your place yet but they will and with no warning.:bnghd:
3. so.....................

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I would support any alien race that brings the destruction of humanity. God bless the greys.

If you are not with us then you are against us. Behold I cry to you as a voice in the wilderness. Repent and make straight your path for the Greys are coming and they must be stopped. Unite against our common enemy rather than attack the only thing stopping the Grey invasion......:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am going to be quite frank with you, constantlywondering, judging by your posts, you are a complete nut. First you say this is a "peace loving world," which is obviously false via thousands of years of wars; secondly you say that Jesus wants the "greys" destroyed. Really? You know this how?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I am going to be quite frank with you, constantlywondering, judging by your posts, you are a complete nut.

Banana Nut!!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
First of all, i would like to know what on this entire planet do we have that they want that they can't just take. Instead they are taking our jobs and getting paid under the table to buy what??? The human race is a very violent race thus far, and you prove that.

I find it so amusing that you think that we have the weapons capability to destroy them; we had a choice, peace or weapons, and guess what our "leaders" chose. It's beliefs like yours that are likely to send this planet into oblivion.

I also have to ask you which jesus you are talking to, i've known a few hispanics named jesus, and they were nothing like the one of the bible. What christians refer to as jesus wanted only love. That's what fixes things, not hate, not fear, only love. This is either a really bad attempt to get some BTS points, or you are very lost. We don't need to kill anything, we only need to love all.

I just really hope that nothing bad happens to you because of this (a lot of negative energy here). Good luck on your journey (not the one to destroy anything) and i hope that you can find the light.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I am going to be quite frank with you, constantlywondering, judging by your posts, you are a complete nut. First you say this is a "peace loving world," which is obviously false via thousands of years of wars; secondly you say that Jesus wants the "greys" destroyed. Really? You know this how?

Name calling is not action. We need to get together in a Unite Front against the alien threat. Jesus wants it that way.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hmm..

And this thread is'nt in the trash bin why?

I realise everyone has the right to state their opinion and all,
but this is just garbage.
And here are my reasons.

1. The OP talks as if Grey aliens are a part of society like Latinos are,
which they are'nt, in fact they are'nt part of society at all.
2. The OP is caling for the genocide of a species (regardless if it's real
or theoretical), which is a bad thing.
3. I believe there are two other threads saying the same thing in differ-
ent sections.
4. This whole thread is utter garbage that only works to infuriate other
members.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hmm..

And this thread is'nt in the trash bin why?

I realise everyone has the right to state their opinion and all,
but this is just garbage.
And here are my reasons.

1. The OP talks as if Grey aliens are a part of society like Latinos are,
which they are'nt, in fact they are'nt part of society at all.
2. The OP is caling for the genocide of a species (regardless if it's real
or theoretical), which is a bad thing.
3. I believe there are two other threads saying the same thing in differ-
ent sections.
4. This whole thread is utter garbage that only works to infuriate other
members.

Another agent of the greys reveals themselves. How can you defend abductions, cattle mutilations, crop circles etc...?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Another agent of the greys reveals themselves. How can you defend abductions, cattle mutilations, crop circles etc...?

I'm assuming that you have an overwhelmingly large amount of evidence to prove to us that "greys" are in fact participating in these activities. You must be one of the few people that has video evidence of all these activities.

You are an extremist who needs a serious reality check, i would strongly urge you to find love before you plummet into the darkness. This thread is a disgrace to the entire human race, well at least those of us who aren't genocidal.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

I'm assuming that you have an overwhelmingly large amount of evidence to prove to us that "greys" are in fact participating in these activities. You must be one of the few people that has video evidence of all these activities.

You are an extremist who needs a serious reality check, i would strongly urge you to find love before you plummet into the darkness. This thread is a disgrace to the entire human race, well at least those of us who aren't genocidal.

Look you are new here. You need to read the introduction threads and look up the stories on one or two the the Mods. We have eye witnesses here now. Ever read the John Leer postings? We on this forum hold him in high regard. He is a believer. Now you need to repent and kill a grey for Jesus.....

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Look you are new here. You need to read the introduction threads and look up the stories on one or two the the Mods. We have eye witnesses here now. Ever read the John Leer postings? We on this forum hold him in high regard. He is a believer. Now you need to repent and kill a grey for Jesus.....

You're just as new as he is, albeit you joined less than a month
before.

We have people who calim to be eye witnesses, there are some
who are telling the truth, but you really can't be sure of whom
is telling the truth, from those who dreamed it or are just lieing.

Some people hold John Leer in regard, don't say we all do,
because a good amount of us don't, or consider him off his rocker.

Jesus preached peace, acceptance and loveing one another.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You're just as new as he is, albeit you joined less than a month
before.

We have people who calim to be eye witnesses, there are some
who are telling the truth, but you really can't be sure of whom
is telling the truth, from those who dreamed it or are just lieing.

Some people hold John Leer in regard, don't say we all do,
because a good amount of us don't, or consider him off his rocker.

Jesus preached peace, acceptance and loveing one another.

Please, we have people here that have been abducted and forced to make love to beautiful alien women. We have video every week of UFO's and spacecraft. Do you read or just troll post all the time? Please grow from this lesson that I have taught you and go forth with the knowledge that Jesus has bestowed upon me.

Grey Aliens

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Look you are new here.

So - 52 days' difference in registration and 35 more posts makes another one 'new here' and then you who is qualified to make generalities such as 'we on this forum?'

Please, we have people here that have been abducted and forced to make love to beautiful alien women.

What's the problem???

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join