It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oil Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
At last, as the saying goes, "instead of seeing the trees alone, i see the forest."

Let me start by saying that as a libertarian/ neo-conservative and i can't believe my eyes.

It all makes sense now, the NWO is larger then i ever thought.
And it all involves getting rich, while eliminating opponents, and actually benefits the world by attacking the sunni-wahhabi muslims.

Please, this is a serious post.
I have taken the time to find numerous sources to back up my hypothesis.

Now, everyone should know about the Russian Oil Tycoon who was arrested, etc, etc. (if not look it up)

Taking off there please read links, that will be integrated with my hypothesis.

The Oil Connection

Days after the Russian Oil Tycoon, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, was arrested for numerous charges, an Israeli official (whom i cannot recall) met with Russian President Putin to discuss some bull sh_t topic (i don't remember) when in reality were discussing oil.
(i heard about this on the news and cannot find a source on the internet for some reason)

(But even before all of this, it was on the table, but not the way i feel things will happen.)
www.israelforum.com...

Continuing, after Mikhail Khodorkovsky is in jail, he resigns. And is replaced by, a "US citizen", Simon Kukes.
Profile: Yukos' new chief Nov 4th
news.bbc.co.uk...

Now that Kukes is in charge of the oil giant,
Putin Quashes Threat to Strip YUKOS of Oilfields Nov 5th
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20031105/wl_nm/russia_yukos_dc
new link
www.forbes.com...

And im surprised the NWO showed it pay-off to Mikhail Khodorkovsky (correction) it's to Leonid Nevzlin so visable, in Israel!
Israel Grants Russian Tycoon Citizenship Nov 5th
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20031105/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_russian_tycoon
new link
www.guardian.co.uk...

Now that the U.S. has joint possesion (Yukos' new chief, Kukes) and Russia has an interest in it. Let me map out the pipeline for all of you.

From Russia the oil flows through Azerbaijan-
IFC backs oil pipeline project Nov. 5th
story.news.yahoo.com.../ft/20031105/bs_ft/1066565633910
new link
www.fdimagazine.com...

though this pipeline through Armenia (Didn't their President or whatever get killed in a strange car crash?) to Turkey.

The article says, "...from Azerbaijan to the Turkish coast."
But i feel it will flow though Turkey to Iraq, which would make sense for the NWO considering it is U.S. controlled.

Then after flowing though Iraq, it would enter Jordan.
And i though from somewhere hearing about talks with Jordan for a pipeline to flow though their country.

So i would watch the news for something to happen in Jordan if they do not comply with the NWO.

And finally after flowing though Jordan it would hit Israel, and from there go abroad eliminating the need for the crappy arab oil.

If you find other sources supporting this, like the news i heard but could not find, please post them here

Leave any input or comments below.

Thanks for reading!

~BWBT~

[Edited on 12-16-2003 by BeingWatchedByThem]

[Edited on 12-16-2003 by BeingWatchedByThem]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
so no one has any comments? what did i blow all of you away?

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes !
Lets try to digest all this and put it in perspective

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
That was impressive, and appears to be a topic you've done quite a bit of research on. I'll see if I can find anything to add to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It is all about the oil because whoever has the oil when production falters will be in a position to "rule the roost" as it were.

We are watching the old elite scramble for remaining production capacity so they can sit in their security camps while the rest of the world scrambles for resources in the dark.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Yes !
Lets try to digest all this and put it in perspective

First, let me please admit i made an error last night,

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

And im surprised the NWO showed it pay-off to Mikhail Khodorkovsky so visable, in Israel!
Israel Grants Russian Tycoon Citizenship Nov 5th
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20031105/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_russian_tycoon

They actually gave citizenship to the man Khodorkovsky gave his beneficiary rights to.

"... Nevzlin "beneficiary rights" to 50 percent of shares in Yukos holding company, Group Menatep."

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is this NEW WORLD ORDER versus Russia?

I am exploring that avenue. Ill keep everyone updated. But for now, i have to go to work.

See ya'all later.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I read some where else on thi site that NWO is a single goal and was made up of several ever so slightly different groups of people. Each group needs each other to keep power/the secret and drive forward the plan and must work together (we are talking about mega-lo-maniacs bent on world control, they would not help/work with anyone at all if they did not have to). Any one group could detsroy/seriously damage the plan and reveal it. The difference in these groups is the amount of freedom 'we' will have when it comes to power. They vie for position with each other presumable for the eventual hierarchy or where the best location to start it or where the 'capital' of it would be..........or somthing like that.

All of these oil and pipeline 'fights' inc the ones to do with french companies in iraq and the deals they would have got if there was no gulf war 2 could be these NWO 'factions' jockeying for position.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Awesome Subject! Thanks for the info.

I would like to post a few relating links of my own:

About the Bush-Bin Laden Tie:
www.inthesetimes.com...

Another resource on Bush and the Middle East:
www.apfn.org...

Check these out!!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is a related link.....i think

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1068006536881&p=1008596981749

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hell my sociology book even foretold of a possible New World Order, where large corporations and the super elite basically controlled the world.

Oil is big buisness and its not going away, it only makes sense that this whole fiasko was for profit, why else are wars fought? What I think is funny is how they use religion and righteousness to validate their intentions, as the saying goes:

"Greed is the root of all evil!"

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You are not the first to see this coming.
www.prisonplanet.com...
And no, oil will eventually run out, manipulation of world economies could very well be a way of making what is left last longer.
Soon enough it will be as it was in the past.
Only the rich will have motorised transportation, and the poor will be blamed, they will pay for the mess the rich made scrambling for wealth.
They destroy it and shift the blame to someone else as always.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Looking at the middle-east again, currently i should say, with the tensions mounting between Israel and Syria:

It makes you ask, why are they (Israel and U.S.) upset with Syria? (the real reason)

President Bashar al-Assad called Sunday for the United States to use its influence to revive negotiations between his country and Israel,
story.news.yahoo.com.../nyt/20031201/ts_nyt/syrianpressingforisraeltalks

Yet, they are still upset,

Former US deputy secretary of state Richard Murphy he expected US President George W. Bush to sign into law a series of sanctions against Syria
story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/20031201/pl_afp/syria_us_031201174537

Is the pipeline from Russia going to flow though Syria, not Jordan?

The way the picture is painted, the answer is yes.

And if Syria will not bow down to the NWO, look for one of the two, (Israel, or U.S.) to attack Syria.

P.S. uNBaLaNCeD

My first post on this topic was November 5th,
before this:
www.prisonplanet.com...
was posted.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have heard stories about Alaska being very rich in oil and have seen it on the web. Does anyone know if this is accurate?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kobyoshimaru
This is a related link.....i think

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1068006536881&p=1008596981749

Excellent link...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
maybe turkey goes after syria first?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
maybe turkey goes after syria first?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit
I have heard stories about Alaska being very rich in oil and have seen it on the web. Does anyone know if this is accurate?

Yes this is true. And despit what everyone believs, Oil will be around for a very, very long time. What many neglect to mention is that these corporations which are supposedly NWO controlled, are too numerous to count. Oil companies don't build pipelines, nations don't build pipelines, pipeline companies build pipelines. The wealth resulting from this pipeline will be immense and spread so thin you wont even see it.

There are so many companies involved with any venture that the wealth being deposited into the pockets of an elite few seems completly impossible. And why would the NWO try to avoid Arabian oil? N WORLD O. Arabian oil is some of the highest quality petrochemical product out there. Refining costs down, profits up.

And am I reading this correctly that TotalFinaElf is trying to get ahold of some Iraqi oil contracs? The reason why TotalElf is not allowed to explore and produce Iraqi oil is because there are other companies in the way (duh, Halliburton). Why would you not create a joint venture with a quality French company like Elf? Well, if you are completely retarded, its because AMERICA OWNS IRAQ, therefore AMERICANS OWN THE RIGHTS. It's capitalism, get over it snail eaters.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
www.csmonitor.com...

Regarding the oil pipeline, from Azerbaijan to the Turkish Coast.

A new president has been elected, get this;

"Last November's "rose revolution," in which Mr. Shevardnadze was overthrown in street demonstrations led by US-educated reformer, now President-elect Mikhail Saakashvili, may have roiled the waters by inspiring some Georgians with real or perceived grievances to get aggressive with BP, experts say."

Some how i doubt that he'll stick to those real grievances.

Sunday January 4, 8:09 PM
Mikhail Saakashvili: US-educated lawyer on brink of taking Georgia's helm
sg.news.yahoo.com...

"He is fiercely ambitious, his pro-Western stance has won the support of the United States -- Georgia's biggest aid donor and ally -- and he has declared war on the corruption that has wrecked Georgia's economy."

surprise, surprise.

Oh look, a sliver you wont see anywhere in the U.S. media.

www.gateway2russia.com...

"The Black Sea region of Abkhazia boycotted the vote and only those areas of wayward South Ossetia controlled by Tbilisi voted. In the region of Adzhara, which leader Aslan Abashidze runs as a personal fiefdom, turnout was low."

The only people who realy voted where the ones near the capital in the Tbilisi area voted.

Cut the country in half, vertically on the map above. The eastern half, generally voted, and the western half boycotted the elections. (They want independence)

Can you say, PROBLEMS.

Could this new president, who led the "Rose Revolution" to over throw the now-former president, be backed by U.S. government?

He's already calling for Russia to remove their 2 military bases, and Russia is quite reluctant to do so, fearing the U.S. will take them.

More as it is noticed.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit

Yes, Alaska has vast oil reserves. And the greatest is untapped (for now) which is the Alaska National wildlife Refuge, or ANWAR- and is also the US Navy Stragetic Oil Reserve. Drilling is coming soon, if Bush has his way.

top topics

join