It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth Age of Man (Part 1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
PANGAEA
Latin for All Land
This was the way the world looked. A vast expanse of Continental oneness! But it is as far back as archeology can go! What was before? Were there other civilisations? Their fossils and remains of their cities digested beneath the crust of our earth. No way to be unearthed as they are now molten lava! Were there more advanced civilisations before us? And is their DNA stored in an etheral STORE ROOM in Mt Kailas.
Ernst Muldashev has led many expiditions to the Himilayas to an area near the blue lake in Tibet. There the mysterious Mt. Kailas stands, a perfect pyramid inside the mountain range! Inside it... who knows? Hindu and Buddhist legend says inside is the Stone of Shambala. The source of power and knowledge for the world. The Hub of the Internet of our Universe! Muldashev claims there is a much more natural phenomena inside. Beings from all our ages travelled there in hopes of leaving something for future generations to find. A blueprint for life! At the end of thier world the most "enlightened" were chosen to go into a Samadhi state and are still alive inside the pyramidal mountain! Waiting for the "enlightened" of us to find them!
Stem Cells, DNA reproduction, Test Tube Babies, it has all been done before, just not under a microscope! These ancient pioneers left us a message for us to find! Dont make our mistakes! They were immesureably more advanced than us but still they managed to destroy themselves (or were destroyed) and left something here for us to find! Shambala! Hope! A design for life! The Missing link!
Their civilisations have done their time here and we are making what we can of ours! But with the oncoming global conflict, meteorological and political, our time is running out! Is there someone we can say is good enough to put there if our civilisation suddenly came to an end?

More to come.....

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Supposedly civilization is only about 200,000 years old, but there have been artefacts found, clay pots and such, dating back 600-800 thousand years ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hmmm, I seem to remember hearing from a trusted source that humans have been around for about or over 1 million years. So maybe that could be the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
there has been a post on here about carbon dating not being accurate. So maybe these 600-800k yr old artifacts are actually much more recent.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
there has been a post on here about carbon dating not being accurate. So maybe these 600-800k yr old artifacts are actually much more recent.

Or a whole lot older.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Supposedly civilization is only about 200,000 years old, but there have been artefacts found, clay pots and such, dating back 600-800 thousand years ago.

The earliest recognized civilization is that of ancient Sumer, which arose about 3500 BCE. However, the oldest known city (Jericho) dates to 9000 BCE, and the oldest known granary dates to 500 years before that.

Originally posted by Elimaku
Hmmm, I seem to remember hearing from a trusted source that humans have been around for about or over 1 million years. So maybe that could be the truth.

Mordern humans, or Homo Sapiens Sapiens, have been around for roughly a quarter million years. It is believed we branched away from our primate predecessors roughly 5 million years ago.

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Radiocarbon dating is only effective for objects younger than 60000 years of age. There's no way it could be used to date objects that old.

And the OP lost credibility at "But it is as far back as archeology can go!". You have some references for your "Mt. Kailas", maybe an image, satellite or otherwise?

[edit on 18/9/2006 by Thousand]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

Radiocarbon dating is only effective for objects younger than 60000 years of age. There's no way it could be used to date objects that old.

All your stating then is that we don't have any real idea of just exactly how old anything is....In other words, it's a useless technique of science pretty much.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

All your stating then is that we don't have any real idea of just exactly how old anything is....In other words, it's a useless technique of science pretty much.

Well he's not really. He's saying that carbon dating has a natural limit (related to the half-life of the element).

Scientists use other radiodating methods for longer timescales. Research them.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What do I think?

Oh... dear.

Originally posted by SenorJordo
PANGAEA
Latin for All Land
This was the way the world looked. A vast expanse of Continental oneness! But it is as far back as archeology can go!

At this point, I think someone hasn't studied history or geology or is not doing a good job of explaining themselves. Pangaea broke apart some 180 million years ago, between the Jurassic and Triassic eras.

Paleontologists (like the one I do volunteer work for) study this time period -- not archaeologists.

What was before?

Before what? Before Pangaea?? There was Laurasia and Gondwanaland. We know the extent and the positions of these continental areas, too.

Were there other civilisations?

Before Pangaea? No.

During the time Pangaea existed? no.

Their fossils and remains of their cities digested beneath the crust of our earth.

The author of your piece apparently never heard of geologic columns -- deeply stacked layers of rocks that hold clues to the history of Earth. He certainly has no idea what the depth of the crust of the Earth is or what lies beneath it.

No way to be unearthed as they are now molten lava! Were there more advanced civilisations before us? And is their DNA stored in an etheral STORE ROOM in Mt Kailas.

Pause a minute. What's an "etherial/etheral store room?" Does that mean a room that doesn't exist (as the spelling indicates)?

Ernst Muldashev has led many expiditions to the Himilayas to an area near the blue lake in Tibet. There the mysterious Mt. Kailas stands, a perfect pyramid inside the mountain range!

...only for very loose definitions of "perfect pyramid." Here's a page with some lovely photos on it, and it's clearly not a "perfect pyramid" or even close to a pyramid: www.asianart.com...

Inside it... who knows? Hindu and Buddhist legend says inside is the Stone of Shambala.

Actually, they don't. There are a number of folk traditions and they all have Shambhala located in a number of different places, and none of them seems to be that moutnain:
en.wikipedia.org...

The rest of it postulates that humans are stupid things who have slid bakwards into a profound dark age and that mysticism is going to bring us to new scientific heights. However, this mysticism hasn't done its basic homework... I think its ability to enlighten us is going to be a complete failure.

Mysticism should first ensure that its light is true light and not hair-brained thinking.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That's a very abrupt and dangerous intellectual leap you just made. I said no such thing, and a quick look at my post will confirm that.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What has this to do with the fourth age of man?? I am assuming you are talking about the 'Kali Yug' which by the way is not just the 4th age of man, but the 4th age of the universe itself.

Kailash is the supposed abode of 'Shiv', the God of destruction, who will bring about the destruction of the universe at the end of the Kali Yug (and strangely enough he is characterised as the most innocent of all the Gods, hence receiving the name 'Bhole-Nath' or 'Simple-Minded'), but i have never come across this 'store-house' of knowledge part before.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
yes as the spelling suggests.... It is a turn of phrase to indicate that most people would say that it couldnt exist! in other words i am trying to put a bit of artistic flamboyancy to my posts!

Pause a minute. What's an "etherial/etheral store room?" Does that mean a room that doesn't exist (as the spelling indicates)?

Let me say that these are half theories of mine based loosely on facts so BYRDease up on the nay saying please! i am not a historian or a paeleontologist and my facts will not be concrete! i am just letting people know what i think. So back to the matter at hand! the fact that history has been taken from us! that we are indeed at the end of our civilisation as we know it! and those that have come before knew more than we will ever know! in the 4.6 Billion years that the earth existed we are told that there has only been intelligent human existence for the last 1 million years (or so!!). the 4th age of man (or the universe) means that we are starting afresh! the fourth age is almost over and we are on the last turn of the seventh wheel of the seventh wheel of our age of the universe! (Wheel of Samsara in hindu religion) right now we have just passed the halfway mark and are on the way back up.so look forward to changes! The fifth age is about to start!
Anatoli Fomenko is a mathematician and scientist in the field of history studying from St. Petersburg. His theory is that history has been dramatically shortened! that Christ existed 600 years ago and the last tw thousand years actually took place in half of that time! that carbon dating is flawed, that the history of countries is dualised and we have been lied to, as a race of humans, about how fast we can actually evolve! imagine in the last hundred years how much we have done! and how much we could have done if it were not for witch hunts and religious persecution and censorship! these major factions in our society that behold and control our historical texts, documents and artifacts are in the know about just how long we have been around! for example the ancient english history and byzantine turkey's history are exactly the same with regard to battles, names of kings, nd number of soldiers, arms, dead and wounded, and place of conquest. Fomenko claims that Jerusalem was mistaken for Constaninople and that the two histories were taken purely by mistake as the histories of two different countries.
when england invaded Constantinople the left their historcal records there in 12 chests, and years later those that found them presumed that they were that of byzantine turkey, a previously unrecorded part of histroy for that area. the timescales were 400 years apart laid end to end so instead of 400 years of simultanious history they were laid end to end in an 800 year stretch! this is one example of how this history is kept from us and i believe that we cannot be the first to inhabit this planet! if they, whoever they might be, can keep history from us that is so close to our time what can they do with ancient history and the misrepresentation of a race that has existed for longer than we can imagine.
in other words, they!, have been trying to keep us stupid by telling us that we took a lot longer to evolve than we actually did! and would have done quicker if they hadnt lost control of the information flow! making us believe this, and keeping our collective self-esteem so low that any immediate threat to our existence as we know it would undo thousands of years of evolution! NO NO i say! let the change come as quick as it should and let us all embrace the 5th age! it will come with a bang and those that are left will know all!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I dont get it man. One minute you are talking about Hindu philosophy, and the next you are talking about a 5th age of man.

According to Hindu philosophy, there is no 5th age. 4 ages is all there are

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

half theories of mine based loosely on facts... and my facts will not be concrete

Why on earth do you think that anyone would want to know what you think, when you state by this that there is no rational basis for your thoughts anyway.

Or are you simply telling a nice fictional story?

As for Anatoli Fomenko, make of him what you will. He hypothesises that the "ancient" version of history was somehow invented/rewritten a few hundred years ago, and that it really took place much more recently. I won't propose to go into much detail about it as I have not read his works, but merely observe that his idea that Christianity began 500-600 years ago is fairly easy to demolish by the written record of my own family tree, who are Christian back before then. "They" (and here we have an archetypal paranoia-they - whoever "they" might be) never got their hands on that to re-write it, nor the thousands of others. One might also observe weathering pattens on churches and stone memorials, carbon dating of manuscripts, filiation patterns in copying of manuscripts, musical and artistic development of sacred music and art over history (we pretty much have a smoth development decade by decade, if not even more finely-grained back well over a thousand years). Unfortunately, I can't find a serious analysis of Fomenko's work on the web - but maybe that's because no-one can be bothered to engage with something that concludes patent nonsense.

Just asserting things divorced from observation and logic is going to end up meeting comments like Pauli's "This isn't right. It's not even wrong."

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

At the end of thier world the most "enlightened" were chosen to go into a Samadhi state and are still alive inside the pyramidal mountain! Waiting for the "enlightened" of us to find them!

As far as I understand, the state of Samadhi is beyond this realm.. The physical/natural realm is a realm of pain, and Samadhi is beyond that. I'm curious why, if the 'enlightened' truly realized Atman Brahma, why would they want to remain here, secluded or not?

Aside from that, if this is the Fourth Stage.. then we are supposed to be destroyed and everything re-built. Maybe *that* is what the pyramid is for.. to start humanity over in the First Stage, as close to perfection as possible (as, according to the Hindu belief, each Stage is further from perfection, and the fourth is right near the end)...

There is no fifth age.. at least not as written in the 'Baghavad Gita'...

Likewise, it all depends on the definition of 'enlightened'... be it realization of the divine Self, or technologically and/or intellectually. If the reference is to those who have realized the Self, then they are already connected with those in the pyramid, as they are to everyone else. What use would it be to physically find it?

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Diseria]

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Diseria]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Postasium Argon dating techniques are the more modern acceptable valid for 50,000 to 2 billion years in age taking up where Carbon 14 leaves off. It's been used in cases such as the famous "Lucy" fossil hominid discovery and to date things such as the geologic strata where out of places artifacts have been unearthed.

There exist many cultures which histories and legends state that they can be traced back tens of thousands of years to times when there allegedly were no civilizations.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

PANGAEA
Latin for All Land
This was the way the world looked. A vast expanse of Continental oneness! But it is as far back as archeology can go!

Archaeology deals with human cultural remains, there were no humans when pangea was around. Geology would by studying pangea, and geology recognizes that there were other, previous, periods where the earth was one giant supercontinent.

Ernst Muldashev has led many expiditions to the Himilayas to an area near the blue lake in Tibet. There the mysterious Mt. Kailas stands, a perfect pyramid inside the mountain range!

Please demonstrate that this occured.

that Christ existed 600 years ago and the last tw thousand years actually took place in half of that time! that carbon dating is flawed

Then why is it accurately in tune with other dating methods? Even counting tree rings confirms the accuracey of Carbon Dating.

speakeroftruth
In other words, it's a useless technique of science pretty much.

Its an incredibly useful, accurate, and powerful technique.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SenorJordo

Interesting stuff. First I want to apologize for my not so good writing skills.
Not so long ago there was a discovery in Romania in the Bucegi mountains near something called The Sphinx. Some say the American government has "geologic" satellites or something like that and they've discovered a half sphere shaped chamber with all sorts of weird technology in the heart of the mountain. The Romanian gov. knew about it and it's most secret department is treating with the CIA and a so called senior Massini thought to be illuminati. Anyway, the important thing is that they've discovered three tunnels, one spreads into other three of which one is leading to Tibet (probably Shamballa), one to Bagdad (same structure was discovered there before the war) and one to a chamber in between the Egyptian Sphinx and The Great Pyramid of Gizeh. The tunnel from the right spreads in two, of which one side leads to Gobi desert (Mongolia) and one to another part of Romania. The middle tunnel is a BIG secret but I honestly think it actually leads inside the planet

top topics

join