It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the deal with Robbie Williams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I hate Robbie Williams. But If you like him, hear me out before you hit 'back'.
(Or just skip to the bottom...what ever works for you)

When he first made it big, I didn't care. Not my style of music, so I didn't complain.
Not long after, EVERYONE was talking about him. It was getting annoying.
I thought I would just keep quiet until the fad died down, and I'd never hear from him again.
Sometime later, I saw a news article on TV. He had forgotten the lyrics to his own song during a concert! I found that hilarious. But the fact that he was supposed to only supposed to LIP SYNC in the concert was over the top. He was really, REALLY starting to annoy me.
A couple of months ago I saw a documentary about his drinking problem.
Excuse me for not being sympathetic, but there are alot worse things going on without having to worry about ONE individual's problem.
By this point, he was Pissing me off

Last night I turned on the TV...What did I see? A Robbie Williams concert.
He wasn't lip syncing this time. And his unrendered voice was sickening. Even I sing better than that. On top of that, he HAD to put a comment between every line he sang. "I LOVE YOU!" and "YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!"
His dancing...It made me shudder...Ive watched drunken hippies have more style and co-ordination than him.

I was about to change the channel when I saw it. People. Billions of people as far as the eye can see. At ONE concert. The only time I've EVER seen that many people in one place was probably when the new pope was about to be revealed.

So WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH ROBBIE WILLIAMS!?
What makes him so charismatic to attract SO many fans?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No idea mate, the guy makes me sick too.

I guess it must be something to do with modern popular music hardly any of the so called big stars have any talent imho

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I dont like him myself, but then hes not that big here in the US (although I could be wrong, I dont really watch MTV or listen to the radio much).

He is the guy who did that video of him ripping his own skin off while he was dancing and singing, right?
I liked the video, the music didnt do that much for me though.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by DjNothing]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ripping his skin off? I dunno, but theres a snake that comes out of his ass in one of them.

top topics

join