It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14,000 prisoners in U.S military custody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Who was his tenant, where is his tenant? Has missing persons report been filed on his tenant?
This are the kind of things that are happening HERE in the United States.
And why is it no one seems to care.
And there are people who wonder why the points made in this thread are so disturbing.
And those who have brought up these points are called alarmists.
Where is the media on this?
Why is it only here that I have found such topics discussed at length and in depth.
Had this been Clinton caught with certain portions of his anatomy in an interns mouth, or other orifices, this would been an on going debate with the pols on Capitol Hill, and full media coverage by every network here, major or not.
And after reading things such as those I have found here on this forum, I am supposed to be proud to be an American?
I love my country, I love that I was lucky enough to be born here, with all the opportunities, and the rights and freedoms being born here, being an American grants me.
But one by one by one, those rights and freedoms are slipping through my hands like grains of sand, like water.
I cannot say that I am proud. In fact, I am ashamed, and I am shocked by the depth of hurt and pain I am feeling right now.
Shall I cry that pain? There is an empty pit in my stomach, my throat aches with tears unshed.
By what right, after reading such as this, do I have to be PROUD??
I am only just now, feeling the depths of betrayal of my government.
And I am to be PROUD??

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

That is the preable for the greatest document ever written, and now, it seems all for nought. The years of cold, and war and deprivation, all on an idea, and an ideal, of what We The People were owed by RIGHT of being BORN.
Explain this to me, you naysayers.. Explain to me, with cold logic, the irrationality of my emotions. Explain to me why I need not fear, why I need not worry, why I need not cry?
Explain to me how I have not been betrayed, how I am being protected from those dangers that threaten me at every turn. Tell me how my losing my rights as a human being is making America a safer place, and the world a better place.
Because I cannot see it.
Perhaps it is because of the tears in my eyes.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join