It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool video if its real!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
This has absolutely nothing to do with UFO's of any sort, as stated in the title of the movie.
Wrong, listen to the video, they do mention UFO, it has every right to be here so people can watch it and come to their own opinions not your opinion.

This video is not what most are thinking it is, for one there is no sound what-so-ever, one sign that the video was tampered with,
Wrong again watch the video. Also "tampered" has connotations of mischief & devious trickery, I think that is uncalled for because the video is not trying to hide anything.

and Youtube is one of the least most reliable site to watch anything related to ufo's. Meaning any user shot films are hardly reliable on youtube... The site is more for entertainment than anything serious.
I rather like Youtube because you can find just about anything on there and that includes serious videos aswell as entertainment. Just because a UFO vid is on youtube does not make it fake. I ask you what is your favourite UFO video, the one you think might be genuine? Hmmm, I bet I can find it on Youtube!

My opinion on this video.
The OP was interested in the cloud formation not the lights. he thought there was a ufo inside the cloud because he had never seen one like it before. As some user here points out why is he not bothered by the lights...because he is used to them because their is an airport nearby.

Proof, if you scroll through the video (not easy on youtube but just about possible for our purposes) you will see that the 3 lights come from bottom left (ish) and move up and out of shot at top right (ish) they all move in a linear path which suggests a holding pattern or just after take off. The 4th light at runtime 4.16 (ish) moves across the cloud from right to left this one could be circling to land.

End of mystery (for me)

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Thats a zoom in on the first one, its not as bright as the next one stationed
at behind the buildings on the left. Why didn't he keep the camera there?

Google satellite the aircraft hanger, or check out that location.

The next ones that glow, zoom in and see line in between top and bottom
glowing hemispheres.

Some saucers must be around, look at all the patents:
PATENTED FLYING SAUCERS

Here is some disinformation or information:
Don't Be Deceived and Ether and even more

Wig

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Thats a zoom in on the first one, its not as bright as the next one stationed
at behind the buildings on the left. Why didn't he keep the camera there?
You do accept I hope that all 3(?) of the ones appearing on the left move in a linear line towards (but to the right of) the camera position, indicating (to me) they are planes landing or taking off. He said in his comments on the video he was only interested in the cloud storm, he said the other lights looked to him like planes (living by an airport he probably sees them all the time.

Google satellite the aircraft hanger, or check out that location.

What aircraft hanger? all I see is trees and houses. I agree checking the location for an airport is a good idea unfortunately the poster has not given the location.

[edit on 27/9/2006 by Wig]

Wig

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I've just been to the posters website
stashuniverse.com the video pertaining to this thread is called "lightening ball long version" and has a shoot location of South Elgin Illinois....Note the proximity to Dupage County Airport

There is another alledged UFO video called Ufo long version, which will really annoy you when you watch it. A good reason not to give a camera to retards.

Anyway my take on the second video before anyone says it must be a UFO.

They are obviously high up on a mountain looking down into a valley towards the fireworks. There is counter so I can't give a runtime but about 1 min from the start when he says
"Ilost it I swear"
"there is nothing out there"
and the girl says "it's a ghost"...PAUSE the video there is a zoom and a firework illuminates the sky. You can see there are highrise buildings in the distance. Now whatever it was was appearing in the gap between the buildings. The reason it dissappears is because it goes behind the buildings. As to what it was that's pretty impossible to say but the video certainly doesn't shout UFO to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join