It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Collapse question (simple answer needed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes, you can see squibs coming out of the buildings, but do you think there were extra terrorists that could have made it inside to the key structures to bring it down like it did and commit suicide to cause those squibs? Just a thought, because I do not know the security of the place.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It is possible but how would they know what to do? In most countries, demolishing tall skyscrapers via explosives is not a common skill if used at all. How would terrorists know what to do unless they were told by insiders or handlers?'

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
they could be helped by fellow agents who are structural engineers. call the idea crazy but KSM was a mechanical engineer. no reason to doubt they could have consulted other al qaeda people with structural engineering knowledge, or what have you.

just a hypo.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
They would need to send in a hell of a lot of guys if each squib represents only one of them detonating himself. Those structures were massive.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I think the sheer numbers of people needed, the exact position and the timing of each explosive going off takes it out of the question.

i read on another post not so long ago about them being used to block the stairs by blowing up explosives to stop people escaping, that sounds more plausable.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It would be absurb to assume they'd go through the trouble to have people blow up individually when a car bomb couldn't even take down the WTC.. there would be a pointless waste of life in that and effort.

Squibs are something I can't explain but it is not air pressure. Not when you have squibs sooo far below the collapse zone. Air pressure can't pressurize that far down successfully and hahaha just 1 window.

WCIP gave a good post a while back on this.

Just type in squibs world trade center in keywords.

new topics

top topics

join