It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theoretical Future Decision: The Extermination fo Islam.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
May I ask how you will ensure that the bio agent will kill only extremist Muslims, when spread over the "muslim states"? Will the death of innocents, including innocent Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, and other faiths also hold a legitimate cause for spreading your bio agent?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow. First off there is no major religion that is extremist or violent. All major religions are peacefull. Its the silent majority and loud minority syndrome at work here. Its these few leaders in rural towns and mosques that preach this extremist crap. Then gather up the illiterates and poor angry ppl and you got yourself an army. The leaders in those mosques preach false islam to their masses,yet the masses cant pick up the qu'ran the read the truth themselves because they cant read. Also add this to the impressionable young minds of children....and there you go.

The sad part is that this minority completely overpowers/the real muslims/followers of islam.Ignorant people there fuel the hatred,and ignorant people here fuel it also.

Lastly,an eradication of a religion isnt feasible let alone possible.There is no way that would create less problems. What pleases the few(i.e rich ppl, ldrs of a country etc) pisses off the many(i.e poor.etc....). That would just create a new generation of angry hatefull people. The same way its happening right now in iraq.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
May I ask how you will ensure that the bio agent will kill only extremist Muslims, when spread over the "muslim states"? Will the death of innocents, including innocent Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, and other faiths also hold a legitimate cause for spreading your bio agent?

I did'nt say it would kill only a specific group, in the scenario 75%+
of the populations of the countries are extremeists, so it would kill
everyone, regardless, in the zone of infection.

However, I'll point out again, just because I feel alot of people read
my original post, and nothing else.

This is a scenario, I realise that for the most part Islamic peoples are
not violent, however, if you want to live in a safe country, you must
look at scenarios and the best responses to them.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This whole thread and its premise is odious and not worth debating.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I did not create this thread to be hateful, I created this thread because
I thought it would be interesting to see what the thoughts on it, if it were
to happen are.

I did not create this thread to bvash anyone or religion, nor did I start
it to create fighting or drama.

Anyone who has read some of my other threads and knows me to some
extent can see that.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Everyone, relax. The point is, due to the increased polarization in the middle east with the 2 islams, and the lack of any effort by the more powerful people in the region to allow for any moderation of it. Like a parelle to faith and politics in the US. It has created the sprotting of therocrities throughout the world, ever since the beginning of the cold war. So this is a debate, so debate. Don't be mean to each other, and don't stereotype people of religions. For the majority of both the religions and the people, they are just trying to get through the day, so be respectful. Even when debating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join