It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5,000 high resolution moon mission pictures

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They aren't saying the site isn't viewable. BUT the anomalies found by everyone on this board are now gone!!! The particular pictures are taken out. There used to be 5000 images! Someone HAD to have saved these! This is freaky.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
been a while and noone answers so i took th emeasures to register and start it up
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES !!!

i READ SOME BS ANSWERS IN THE LAST PAGE SHOWING SOME PEOPLE HAVE OTHER AGENDAS ON HERE ..
ANYWAY
EACH AND EVERY PIC THAT GOT QUESTIONS IS GONE !

EVERY ONE OF THEM !!!
DONT ANSWER AND POINT TO THE PAGE

uhh LOOK IT WORKS FOR ME

NOONE QUESTIONED THIS AT ALL !ONLY EVERY QUESTIONED PIC IS GONE AND ALL THE RUBBISH IS LEFT ON SERVER ...WHY?

I READ BS LIKE :
IT WORKS FOR ME STILL
IMPLYING WE ARE IDIOTS OR SOMETHING

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by goatboy

Hi goatboy welcome to the site. You might want to read over the rules here, we are not suppose to be posting in all Caps. It is unnecessary. Enjoy yourself!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The pics linked on the first page are gone, does anyone have a link to the anomalies mentioned?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Pardon my caps
wont happen again

Still where are the pics ?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatboy
Pardon my caps
wont happen again

I don't think anyone knows guys. Like you read in the thread, they just suddenly disappeared. The site wasn't owned by anyone here, so we don't know what became of them. If you found out you might be famous here for a while though

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They are still available from other NASA servers. Maybe only with a lower resolution? This one is 2340x2369. Not so bad. AS16-116-18590HR.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

hot DOG we have a WEINER

anyone ever watch dragon ball z

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by goatboy

I don't think anyone knows guys. Like you read in the thread, they just suddenly disappeared. The site wasn't owned by anyone here, so we don't know what became of them. If you found out you might be famous here for a while though

Well Zorgon knows
But I don't need anymore fame

The 'teague' directory is a temporary directory used by the person working on the Apollo Surface Journal and the Apollo Archives..

His name is Kipp Teague and he is from the Lynchburg Virginia University..

Here is his home page...
www.retroweb.com...

Here is the Apollo Archives that he created..
www.apolloarchive.com...

You will find most of the images that have appeared from time to time in the 'back door' directory here and also on

The Apollo Surface Journal
history.nasa.gov...

and GRIN... Great Images in NASA
grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Okay so...

A) Stop being upset when you are snooping in someones personal directory and he decides to move the images..

B) Where is my Hero Cookie

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just stumbled on this from the new pics from the file list, is this just a meteor running close to the moon? or a photochop

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Its a tear in the fabric of space... it appears in four images in the set

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hey what goin on? all the anomaly pictures that were linked by ATS members on the first page are now gone.

wtf

any1 save them?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hey what goin on? all the anomaly pictures that were linked by ATS members on the first page are now gone.

wtf

any1 save them?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nobody Knows where they have gone. Most of the pics are now looking back down to earth. Which is a pity as I didnt get to look at them either.

Of the pics that are looking at earth all seem to be of non-inhabited areas, which to me seems strangely boring personally I'd rather take a few of the larger cities as I passed over them.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
mmmh
thanks for the info
YET its rather odd te pics questions are the once to dissapear
ofr course its his space so he can do what he likes but i dont trrust it at all ..
MILLIONS of pics yet the few we discuss are gone ...
Yeah yeah
There is no such thing as coincidence in life !!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Its a tear in the fabric of space... it appears in four images in the set

wtf please can you enlighten me
whats nasa explanation on these 3 pics then ..?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Quoted from the Apollo 10 Digital Picture Library.

Command Module Mylar outside the front window. In preparation for a photographic pass over the planned Apollo 11 landing site, the crew re-oriented the Command Module while over the backside of the Moon. After regaining contact with Earth, John Young mentioned at 118:41:31 "This morning when we were turning around, first time, we had (means 'could see') about - I estimate maybe a foot-and-a-half or more of Mylar with that insulation coating on the back of it. It would appear out in front of our window, and I guess it was from the top hatch which is where that insulation came from in the first place. It Just sort of sat there for a while, and then quietly floated off. But my question is, will this cause us any thermal problems?" The strangely-shaped 'blob' in this image is almost certainly that piece of Mylar, possibly out-of-focus.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Funny that they would post that and then still remove the images related to it. I guess they don't want us to see the "Mylar"

Even more curious is that the text you just quoted wasn't there last time I looked... as a matter of fact if you look at the www.hq.nasa.gov...&hl=en&c t=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a" target="_blank" class="postlink">Google Cache
of that page... neither the images or the text is there....

I screen captured both the old page and the new page...

Now THIS is evidence that they are playing cover up as soon as we spot them

Now fortunately for our side... we have them saved in the full resolution...

Here are the closeups of the "Mylar" from the three images

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
hot DOG we have a WEINER

Excellent find... glad you posted them... I will add them to the collection

Stay tuned....

Important update:

What I have noticed with the Teague directory is that there is a correlation to the pictures in the directory and the anomalies we are finding...

In the original post we were looking at some strange drawings on a bulletin board on an old pressure tank picture and some images that showed what we call the "peekaboo: class of UFO's... these are now gone..

Orion posted the "Tear in Space" here at ATS and the images show up in the Teague directory...

So either they are watching us... and then having Teague investigate those images, or they are themselves looking closer at the anomalies...

Judging by the addition of the 'NASA Explanation" on Apollo Journal I tend to go with option # 1

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
hot DOG we have a WEINER

Looks a lot like THIS ONE

www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 14-2-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join