It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5,000 high resolution moon mission pictures

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Dayem i dont want to sift through all of these images to find where the ones that people have already posted as interesting are.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Guys I do find it very strange how these images have suddenly gone.

Acharya hasn't been online since july. I was wondering did anyone else save ALL the archive (4gb worth)? As I believe this is probably some of the most important evidence on these forums, and as a community we should try and get them all back online for all to see. Please keep this thread alive

/rich

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

I just clicked the link in the O.P and the images are still there.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Wow you fixed it Springer! I just opened this thread about 10 minutes ago, and could not use a single link in the first 3 pages. I skipped to the end to see what the deal was, and here is Springer saying it works. WTF i say and what do you know, it works now! Cheers!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by olegkvasha

I just clicked the link in the O.P and the images are still there.

Springer...

thank you for looking at this thread springer... However... the link on the OP IS in fact to where all of the images use to be.... but you will see that they are images ONLY from apollo 9 and 11... and not many. There were thousands of images on that link. Example try and click on the many images that members linked on other pages of this thread.

This page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Edit: also look at the OP link ...

You will see the list of images from AS09 to AS11.... the rest have gone

Thanks agen
/richard

[edit on 24-10-2007 by olegkvasha]

[edit on 24-10-2007 by olegkvasha]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yeah the links are still dead.

Maybe someone should pm the OP or something :/.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Seeing how much you liked John Lears pictures I thought I would post a link to a folder with more than 5,000 high resolution pictures (2340x2350) from the Apollo missions to the moon. The folder contains pictures that even the Apollo Archive don't show, and is used for an unknown reason. Only some of the pictures are in the Apollo Archive. As an example there are about 742 images of the Apollo 17 mission in the Apollo Archive, but in this folder there are 2373. No web page links to it and I found it strictly by chance.

Visit it here:

Happy hunting for anomalities

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Acharya]

Thanks man. I n moments like this, you gotta love wget -r. Ill download them all and make a mirror later if we need it

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
To Springer et al,

Here are some as11 and as 17 shots that were questioned by posters thru-out the thread that were originnaly posted out of the OP link that are now dead. What is going on?

and many more, just from the 1st page.
So this thread it appears, is toast.
I guess apolloarchive.com just moved some things around on their servers, but all that work that went into this thread is lost.

Here is the source that still seems to work: (thanks to SearchEngine )

www.apolloarchive.com...

The only way to find the good stuff again would be to search for it on the above link and then repost the good links... Ahhhh well.
I'll try one or two to see if they've been removed from the server and post back results...

Might be better to post stuff directly from nasa/jpl servers in the future...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok.
Here is what I found.

I did an Image ID search using all 6 links i posted above. Out of 6 very specific id searches, only one came up!
I even removed the HR (HiRes) suffix and still no matches!

So, it would appear that the 'offending' anonmolous pics that were so painstakingly found here and commented on, have been removed from that server!
Why?

Anyone else care to try a few searches on the dead links and post what comes up?
Looks like all that sluething has gone down the drain.
Looks like the old shell game now, doesn't it?

The only thing to do now, is to search NASA/jpl databases with those same id numbers and see what happens....

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Anyone?
Beuhler...?
Anyone....?

why have these great pics been removed?

Anyone....?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting, but it looks cropped out.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What is it?

The CSM orbiting?

What has happened to all the anomolous photo's that used to be in this thread?
They have been removed.

Censored?
Are they on nasa/jpl now?
Zorgon?

What say you?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Still working for me guys....

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Works for me as well. And some really nice photos. I'll look through this a lot when time permits.

Great work.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchEngine
Hey if anyone is interested, I figured out the actual sight that this is the front door to this site is www.apolloarchive.com... All of the pictures with descriptions is there, seperated by missions.

Much easier this way..
Hey, thanks! I tried the search function to locate alleged anomalies. I entered three names of craters in close proximity to the purported giant alien ship, NO HITS! Try Fermi, Izsak, & Delporte.

No Litke, Alden, & Zhiritsky either.

The site is sanitized.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by reject]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Originally posted by SearchEngine
Hey if anyone is interested, I figured out the actual sight that this is the front door to this site is www.apolloarchive.com... All of the pictures with descriptions is there, seperated by missions.

Much easier this way..
Hey, thanks! I tried the search function to locate alleged anomalies. I entered three names of craters in close proximity to the purported giant alien ship, NO HITS! Try Fermi, Izsak, & Delporte.

No Litke, Alden, & Zhiritsky either.

The site is sanitized.

Exactly my point.
They are obviously tracking hits, and trace them to the jpg's most viewed, or backtracked to this site to see what we were talking about, saw the anomolies we pointed out, and... removed them.
Simple.
They are NOT there anymore!
Next thing is to try Nasa/jpl with the same ID numbers.
I smell a rat.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I would like to know if we could find the original pictures that were discussed in this thread. They've all disappeared, while a large number still remain. Just none of the ones in question. Perhaps someone could email someone at nasa asking about the specific images? I wouldn't know who to contact, but it would be interesting to see their reply.

So, Where oh Where, could those photos be?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I was able to find the pictures that were mentioned above that were no longer on the other site. I haven't found any hi-res versions, however.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The original pictures have been removed, remember that this site is no an official NASA site, it once served as the Apollo Archives but has not for many years, I dont know what it is used for now, my theory is that it is where newly scanned images are put before beeing sent to the Apollo Archives. There are new images now, ut the old ones are gone, sadly. I just found it with some luck, it has no web ages, only an archive of files.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The majority of original images seem to have been removed (except for the 2 missions listed previously) but this does not always mean they were tracked and censored...

it could be that the independant server realized that it was getting hit for alot of bandwidth, and to avoid being charged, or running out of alloted bandwidth, removed them...

Sometimes a cigar is just an alpha centarian scout ship...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join