It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5,000 high resolution moon mission pictures

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
and what is this big blue light?
big blue light in space

That's definitely the Earth over exposed. The rest of your finds are amazing! Keep it up

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Originally posted by 2PacSade

If they are pics of saucers, aliens, etc. What would be the significance of posting them here? Do they have saucers & aliens in the tank? Kinda seems like a stretch.

A pressurized tank was recently used to see if the lifters (www.americanantigravity.com...) had some kind of anti-gravity effect or if they were just flying by the means of ion winds. To see how a aircraft/spacecraft would work in an environment without oxygen, like outer space, a pressurized tank would be useful. I am 90% sure that the upper left picture is of a zeppelin of some sort, so if some of the pictures are of aircrafts it would not be far fetched to assume that the others are too.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Acharya]

Does kinda look like fins on it. Wrong attitude though just vertical don't you think? I thought most had 4 fins, but if it were a "model" in the tank? Hmmm. . . So you think it's possible that they were dabbling with this stuff in @ 19??. Cuz look at the duds! I know they're scientists & all, but this is an old pic! I'm not doubting it, just trying to clarify. Could they be photos of model test craft "inside" the chamber? Thanx-

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Ram

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Ram, the light may be so strong that it blinds/affects the camera and causes a blue patch elsewhere in the image. That doesn't mean the light isn't a genuine anomaly.

Thats what i wrote - I know.. It actually looks a bit like those things In Sonorasightings..com

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Okay all those who disbelieve... the debunkers, the sceptics and the blind

Would you please give me the logical explanation for THIS

But before you answer check out the source. All the details are here;

Source

Mars Global Surveyor
MOC Image m1501228
USGS/NASA
ida.wr.usgs.gov...

These are the raw images used by the scientific community

Okay now then WHAT IS IT?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Would you please give me the logical explanation for THIS

The topic of those balls on mars have been discussed in other threads here on ATS. This thread is about anomalities found in the supplied archives, please help keep it that way. Thank you.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
I just had an amazing thought.

If i were neil armstrong or buzz aldrin i would have written my name in really big letters in the dust/sand (whatever you want to call it) on the moon, knowing that people would probably be looking at it for decades through telescopes.

Can imagine Nasa

NAsa: Sir you may want to see this

Sir: O MY GOD, IT APPEARS DAVE WAZ HERE, DAVE WAZ ON THE MOON

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by jaguarmike

Originally posted by Voxel

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

is an old NASA image of scientists working with a pressurization tank. Look at the board in the left corner, it contains a image of a zeppelin and some sausers:

Found the image in this smaller archive:

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Acharya]

I did a little perspective correcting then increased the contrast. The results are interesting:

Hell, they look like saucers to me!

Jon

[edit on 9.18.2006 by Voxel]

With my observation, it seems to be a UFO chart. The first row looks like : Craft, Craft, Robotic Alien Mask/Head, Alien Mask, Craft(s)

Second Row: Craft, Craft, Alien Mask/Head, Alien Mask/Head (looks like Bobba Fett or a knight, haha), Symbol of some sort

Final Rows: blank, two masks, tubular craft, mask

Now to draw in further... there is a mask that is almost identical on Mars? Does anyone know which thread this "mask" was talked about, because I believe it was discussed on ATS? Furthermore, supposadly if you flip the "face on mars" upside down, and digitaly clean the area of defects and weathering, you can see what looks like a very dominant and angry figure with a mid-collar cape and mask... totally resembling the above images the mask found on the moon. Also I have to add that the cydonia face looks impressive by itself, and that with cleaning the area can also look like a lion-type face with an "egyptian" styled headdress, while flipping it upside down reveals this meaner looking creature with a Bobba Fett looking mask. Interesting...

Mars Mask Link: mars-news.de...

Looks like we are getting closer to proof of their marks in our sector of the galaxy.

*Even though I know man is not alone, I do recognize these images could be mere coincidence with speculation on others and my part, and have nothing to do with UFO's and alien masks.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The topic of those balls on mars have been discussed in other threads here on ATS. This thread is about anomalities found in the supplied archives, please help keep it that way. Thank you.

Jawohl Herr Capitan!!

Here is clear evidence of an interdimetional Earth both photos clearly show the ghostly images of a second earth. Since the angles are different in both shots one must conclude this is not a trick of light... Especially since NOTHING ELSE in the photos is duplicated...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Here is clear evidence of an interdimetional Earth both photos clearly show the ghostly images of a second earth. Since the angles are different in both shots one must conclude this is not a trick of light... Especially since NOTHING ELSE in the photos is duplicated...

That is a reflection in the window of the lander or orbiter, you can get that effect when taking pictures through a window. The moon is duplicated too as you can see in the first picture.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't buy that for a minute...

And those pictures on the bulletin board are diagrams of the tank and bl;imp pictures... its very ovious

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nice find.

I havn't had time to look at every page, but do we yet know if this is real? And actual photos from the folder?

I don't know if this is real or not. Really dose look real but I wouldn't like to be two sure.

161.115.184.211... - What's that? The sun??

161.115.184.211... - I tought that there wasn't anything in space what could make the flag float and that looks like there's a little breeze.

I've still alot of pics to get through but I can't see these being fake.

But really is a nice find.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Spacedeck]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Seriously, that is a reflection. I like to be open minded but not so much that my brain falls out. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What is there in space to give a reflection that big and bright?

jra

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedeck
What is there in space to give a reflection that big and bright?

The photo was taken through the window of the Lunar Module. The window caused the double image.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
More Audio from the site:
Audio

[edit on 20-9-2006 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I wonder why everyone forgets the command module is up there in Lunar orbit and can be seen from the moon quite easily

The CM orbited at 60 miles, about 300,000 ft.

What does an airliner look like at 35,000 ft?

Ummm a brite shiny moving spec?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Some more things I found:
UFO:

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Acharya]

This is an incredible find!!!! You have no idea!!

I know where there is another on of those...

Parked on the moon

Here is yours blown up and rotated 90 degrees...

Here is the one on the moon [1966 image Copernicus # 5]

Here is the front view of it on the ridge... [1966 image Copernicus # 2]
Its all here in This Thread and This One

To John: The image this came from also has clouds in it

[edit on 21-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedeck

161.115.184.211... - I tought that there wasn't anything in space what could make the flag float and that looks like there's a little breeze.

So if the sun is behind the lander...evident because of A) the shadow...and oh yeah B) The sun.. how is the front of the lander facing the camera getting light? Shouldn't it be black silohette?

Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

So if the sun is behind the lander...evident because of A) the shadow...and oh yeah B) The sun.. how is the front of the lander facing the camera getting light? Shouldn't it be black silohette?

Hmmmm

That is a point that many researches has made, the reflection from the moon surface is only about 6% or something, but the images from the moon usually seem to have more ambient light that what would be expected. In fact the shades should much darker as you said. Well spotted.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join