It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5,000 high resolution moon mission pictures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What exactly is the mystery shadow? I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
very nice but definately looks photoshopped

jra

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raffles

Originally posted by livingtribunal23
This to me looks abit photoshopped. It screams fake to me, look at the satellite dishes at the top left of the lander.

Have to agree, this picture looks very odd...

I pointed out on an earlier page that the dishes have a flat inner side and I showed a different picture from a different mission showing that it's just the way the dishes are.

Originally posted by Battlefresh
Holy snaps! Did you see the pic labeled "Mystery-Shadow"? In the Temp file.

I see nothing odd. Unless you mean the orange lines. Which were definately drawn on by some one (some one not from NASA I mean). I don't see anything odd about the shadow though.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SteveR
Iron oxide afterall! Oxygen!

Are there small amounts in the lunar atmosphere?

Iron Oxide can be formed in volcanos It does not need an oxygen atmosphere

Quartz Mica and Feldspar are the three main minerals in granite which make up a lot of rock on earth...
Quartz is silcon dioxide [oxygen again
] quartx erodes and becomes sand... all the sand on earth is mostly quartz ie silicon dioxide. Go look at any Lava flow on earth you will see iron oxide

You will find that most rocks have oxygen in the formula and MANY have the hydroxyl radical in the formula and guess what Those break down and form water

As to zinc it is highly unusual to find that in magma as zinc burns at low temperatures...

There are rocks on the moon though that have oxygen that can be extracted.

There was a Project that came up with a way to extract oxygen from the rocks on the moon so that it would be easier for private projects to eventually work on the moon.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by SearchEngine]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I was just looking around and I found these:

What do you think?

cyberdillo

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
grin.hq.nasa.gov...

is an old NASA image of scientists working with a pressurization tank. Look at the board in the left corner, it contains a image of a zeppelin and some sausers:

Found the image in this smaller archive:

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Acharya]

I did a little perspective correcting then increased the contrast. The results are interesting:

Hell, they look like saucers to me!

Jon

[edit on 9.18.2006 by Voxel]

Ram

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
AS15-87-11856HR.jpg blue thing in the black sky..

AS15-87-11857HR.jpg

Kodak film..stuff. orange and the blue thing again..

this one looks like a computergame - but i know it isn't...Not that I think it's a computer game - It just looks like it.. AS14-74-10211HR.jpg

next - in the sky..thing.
AS14-68-9472HR.jpg proberly dust...dunno..(looks like spaceship carrier) - look-alike..

next one.. Don't ask..I dunno, who left some white stuff in that crater..??
AS15-88-11980HR.jpg You ask me again, I can't tell..

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Ram]
In the crater...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
This to me looks abit photoshopped. It screams fake to me, look at the satellite dishes at the top left of the lander.

Have to agree, this picture looks very odd...

I pointed out on an earlier page that the dishes have a flat inner side and I showed a different picture from a different mission showing that it's just the way the dishes are.

Im not on about the dish im on about the blue reflection in the command module

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Raffles]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battlefresh
Holy snaps! Did you see the pic labeled "Mystery-Shadow"? In the Temp file.

Originally posted by SteveR
What exactly is the mystery shadow? I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

In the visor theres a reflection of what looks like a man

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Originally posted by zorgon

I wonder why everyone forgets the command module is up there in Lunar orbit and can be seen from the moon quite easily

The CM orbited at 60 miles, about 300,000 ft.

What does an airliner look like at 35,000 ft?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

is an old NASA image of scientists working with a pressurization tank. Look at the board in the left corner, it contains a image of a zeppelin and some sausers:

Found the image in this smaller archive:

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Acharya]

I did a little perspective correcting then increased the contrast. The results are interesting:

Jon

[edit on 9.18.2006 by Voxel]

With my observation, it seems to be a UFO chart. The first row looks like : Craft, Craft, Robotic Alien Mask/Head, Alien Mask, Craft(s)

Second Row: Craft, Craft, Alien Mask/Head, Alien Mask/Head (looks like Bobba Fett or a knight, haha), Symbol of some sort

Final Rows: blank, two masks, tubular craft, mask

Now to draw in further... there is a mask that is almost identical on Mars? Does anyone know which thread this "mask" was talked about, because I believe it was discussed on ATS? Furthermore, supposadly if you flip the "face on mars" upside down, and digitaly clean the area of defects and weathering, you can see what looks like a very dominant and angry figure with a mid-collar cape and mask... totally resembling the above images the mask found on the moon. Also I have to add that the cydonia face looks impressive by itself, and that with cleaning the area can also look like a lion-type face with an "egyptian" styled headdress, while flipping it upside down reveals this meaner looking creature with a Bobba Fett looking mask. Interesting...

Mars Mask Link: mars-news.de...

Looks like we are getting closer to proof of their marks in our sector of the galaxy.

*Even though I know man is not alone, I do recognize these images could be mere coincidence with speculation on others and my part, and have nothing to do with UFO's and alien masks.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thses ar awesome shots thank you! I do hate how they PS space so you see no stars though.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel

Jon

That is great work, Voxel. The board is abit wider than your final version though, could you give it another try?

-TIA

Originally posted by Raffles
[url=http://161.115.184.211/teague/apollo/AS11-37-5446HR.jpg]
Im not on about the dish im on about the blue reflection in the command module

Yeah, that blue reflection cant come from earth, it is too far away. What could cause such a blue reflection? The picture itself checks out ok as a official NASA image, just look here:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Maybe it's a reflection of a blue crane. HEHE

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That is great work, Voxel. The board is abit wider than your final version though, could you give it another try?

-TIA

I don't see why not...I also included an inverted image this time. Several of the photos across to top row seem (to me) to be the inside of the pressure chamber. That one in the middle almost looks like a mummy (most visible in the inverted photo) and those two diagrams next to "the mummy" have me puzzled... they seem more like something carved into stone than a drawing.

Jon

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Maybe its just my eyes but on AS-14-66-9290 to the top right there appears to be a bright blue star and just below it there is another one and below those and slightly further to the right is another one but not as bright.
AS-14-66-9291 which seems to have panned more to the right so the stars sould be in the middle of the photograph but they have disapeared. Has anyone else noticed this.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The CM orbited at 60 miles, about 300,000 ft.

What does an airliner look like at 35,000 ft?

Thanks John. Very important point. On this thread already there must be over 20 unexplained things. I've found a few more myself and will post them in a little while.

Good searching folks. Great thread!

[edit on 18/9/06 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You tell me what this is.

But don't tell me it is a star, or the earth, or the CM, or a lens flare! As it can't be any of them. This is a still, unshaken shot. Look at the upward shaped glow.

--

Here it is, with a few 'friends' that weren't on the previous still, even with light enhancement.

--

This is the best one of it.

This is a STILL unshaken shot (see ground), so the object you are looking at is not blurred. Notice the change of shape.

Also scroll down to the bottom right hand corner of this shot, and notice the blue material on the soil. I've never, ever, seen a lens flare like this in all my time as a photographer, but if it is, and I'm making a big deal out of nothing, then I'll eat my hat!

--

Some interesting terrain.

[edit on 18/9/06 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Great job... I have seen many that look very interesting...

Wouldn't it just be a hoot, if someone stumbled upon the original unaltered NASA file footage... the pics BEFORE they are checked/changed..

We know that they employ photo editors from other threads, but supposidly for the obvious job of fixing bad prints... (such as the dust smudges, and photo flares)

It does seem that some of these are unedited versions of commonly known edited pictures... (photo flare removals)

We can understand that NASA doesn't want people to assume that some random lens flare is an Alien warship, but I like to decide those kind of things myself...

On the first pictures of the orange worm thingy (first page of post)
if you look up at the horizon directly above the orange thingy, you can see a long thin column, and what looks like a flag next to it, just sticking above the horizon...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am seriously loving these links. I d/l many pictures already. I wonder if all that debris that is discarded in the pictures was actually collected and taken home. It would be just like us to leave our garbage heaped up on the moon.'

I cant wait to get home and d/l more. I have plans to make them into picture CDs for my kids.

SPACE SHUTTLE PICTURES

[edit on 18/9/06 by shadow watcher]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join