It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing people in my dreams then in real life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdem02
Ive had many situations where I knew something was going to happen before it did.. It was absolutely nuts.. it always suprises me though but im starting to get used to it. Maybe this happens to majority of people they just either dont remember or dont want to talk about it.

I'll bet not. The majority of people don't have the slightest inkling of ability. These people are the 20 questions types. They ask you a million questions about why you did this or that or what your going to do about this or that. They don't know. They rely on reason because they don't know.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Look into precognition and perhaps empathy. De ja vu is another good one along these lines and verifies that is a ages old occurance and not isolated to just specific areas or people.

The Scotish highlanders have a very high level of "psychic" talented people, more so than most other cultures. It is very interesting to note how cultures can be vastly different but certain human aspects and traights are always around.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
that's interesting because I'm half scottish and have family who live in the highlands...kinloch to be exact.
Perhaps when I visited them the environment heightened and improved my psychicness.

<< 1   >>

join