It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Camp. (How can they do this to children?)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I ran across a video tonight, about jesus camp. I honestly found it disturbing that adults would be asking children if they would give up their lives for Jesus.Here is the link:

Jesus camp

Maybe it's just me.

What are your thoughts on it?

you know this is the reason i hate the church, when i used to live in bolivia they had us take religion classes because they were required, and after i went back and saw those book it looked to me like they were brainwashing us by the way things were written in my 'ol notebook. so yeah the church is full of # but not my religion. its like communism sure its a good idea but people pervert things into something destructive.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is the most disturbing piece of freaking information i've ever seen.

For starters......
....the children are made to pray...in front of a HUGE picture of...George W. Bush....to pray for HIM.

While the kids are crying and in some sort of weird state, they pray to George.(and for him)

To say that i'm mortified and bothered by this...is not enough. I have no words or smileys that can represent my feelings right now...

Sick- this is a notch bellow the worse of the worse.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by dgtempe]

Christians are told to pray for their leaders, of their own nation and others. We often use to pray that leaders would keep their cool, and wouldn't make rash decisions based on greed for example, or any other decisions that may put people in some sort of harm. That doesn't mean, whole hearted unquestionable support for them. Christians even pray for those that hate Christians, its true.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Had a good belly laugh over the 300-400 pound woman complaining about all the fat and lazy christians who won't give up an evening meal.

Nauseating.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
sounds to me like to christian equilivant of the taliban/alqaida boot camps.
hitler had such camps to for the hitler Jugend movement.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Totally, Islam is brainwashing their children to kill - we better catch up!!!

Ha

Get those young boys away from Haggard.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is just horrible thinking.... that produces horrible tangible results... it decays societal balance, and thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join