It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Camp. (How can they do this to children?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Incredible how religious camps work..incredible to see how they use HATRED..to Fish new souls..like Jason was send by the Argonauts to fish for the Golden fleece..namely the Psyche of humanity..like Jesus was send out to fish for the Little Fish/children.. If you want to maintain-change-or alter truths and ways of living, one focuses on the children..as they say; Children are the future so must one focus on the new minds before the age of puberty..and so we see in our times..where religious houses are actually loosing their adult flocks..they realized that they have to focus on the children..and keep the mother busy in order to prevent the lost of hypnotized followers..Ye want to change the world Ye focus on the mother and the youngest child/son..practiced in many ways, from breaking stallions to breaking negro’s to breaking male and societies in total..take the mother and youngest child/son

Watching this video..is watching Satanist at work..the way the adults focus on the little ones is nothing less than how in ww2 they formed the children in the Hitler Jugend..watching this video is exactly the same as watching Mohemmedans [ religious fraction that detached itself from the Islam teachings, in order to create a male dominating religion as wished for by Mohammed, who practiced the Islam, and created Mohemmedanism, loosened himself from the Islam teachings in order to create his/this Assasin army, needed for their great battlefield in the end of times, such as we currently see unfolding on our screens]..Just as Christopher Columbus ‘discovered the Americana’s , saw the land was good to set up a new Army of the world in order to be able to fight the last religious battlefield on earth, such as we currently are seeing unfolding in the religious/economical/media world..

The way they train the minds of the new humans..can not be called brainwashing..rather its programming the minds-the free will and thuse behaviour of the new adults to emerge from these youngsters..youngsters who come from families with mighty dark closets..incest-rape-pysical and mental abuse..fearfull flocks who fear due to the fact that they are sinners and know they are sinners..they fornicate-proof their children-they drink-proof their empty bottles-glutony-proof their fat sorry asses, envy as only the religious mind knows how it envies all and everything-racism programmed in their minds..a; you belonging to my religion or not..and if you do not belong to my religion..racism emerges the moment the religious minds realized that black yellow arab or whatever is what it sees and not a fellow worshipper..hate emerging within a second-based on fear for the unknown..cause god can not be seen..his ways can not be understood..proof of god jesus or whoever never to be seen..forcing the mind to surrender to the unseen..which creates paranoia minds..thus fear hate and again racism..colour age and sex..become a fact and a problem if the human does not worship the same Fable-tale-character.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What this video shows ..programming the minds of the little ones..little ones who mostly have been getting a hard and firm abusive upbringing..little ones who have espc Mothers resembling Carrie..her mother. Who insist their daughters to be possed the moment they start to menstruate..the children are stripped form childhood dreams..fear is beaten into them, or by locking the child away one creates fear of darkness..religion brings them light..very fitting. Children living with adults who blame all and everything that goes wrong on the Devil..go to church to wash themselves clean from their sin, sins they are not responsible for cause ..we are all born in sin..sin a word which expresses Imortality..from which the church/religion must safe us..namely by getting the desperate flocks into their church=economical=labour-union houses..offering them solutions and happy gatherings where foods are spread, portraying Jesus multiplying Bread and Fish for the many hungry ones..insisting be with us and never go hungry again..be with us and never fear again..says who? Say the lord Jesus. Lord a word a Title given to Masters, Rulers Kings and Chiefs, owners of humans..as a husband was/is called the lord of his manner-wife and children.

The gathering, as seen in this video..mostly Mothers with no live of their own..Church religion, their master, who they follow and obey to the bone.= keep the mothers busy.. Mass Hypnosis very easy to fashion, esp. when the human is in fear and desperation or simplky a child under the age of puberty..such easy to mold new humans, such clean minds to polute. He who gets the new humans in its hands can do whatever he/she/it pleases with the new human, he who gets the new human in its hand can form-program this new human..as recognized by the smart minds of economics, who knew religion and saviours are the way to sail and fish new Fish.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
[edit on 18-9-2006 by Naya]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Female looking like some brainwashed soldier of Christ..”We have 2 kinds of Peoples in the world, people who Love jesus, people who don’t”..Bush Ÿou are either with us, or you are not. You are against us or you are not..those who are not are the enemy of the United States..are the Enemie of Christ..Heil Hitler..so very much the same..Gentiles are the enemy..those who are not Moslim are our enemies.. Jerusalem headcity of..holy city of the Jews-Christian and Mohammedans..All screaming Catholics are our Enemy…hmmm makes the mind wonder Why..sexual abuse scandals popping up everywhere for these last xx amounts of years..strangely only the Catholics were attacked-accused-defiled-exposed..whilst child abuse is extremely present amongst the other 3 previous mentioned..so very much so that their children have started to talk point and run away as far as they can from these religions..who lovingly with the weapons in their hands still march throught other man’s land..eager to conquer all before the coming of their messiah..a word which means crocodile fat, the holy fat with which they anointed their holy males..

Telling the many children within their claws..to become warriors of Christ..to give their lives for a figure that never was and surely not holy let alone the son of the Holy Ghost [ , who saw her name defiled by the wrong soldiers of a state of the mind called jesus [ Christ.]-Kristo-Conscious-enlightened human awareness..much sought for by all who seek enlightement, a state which can not be forced nor called up by rituals nor Meditation..one can hasten the cleansing yet one can never ever call it up..Enlightenment is a Source deciscion, as dictated from above in conjunction with below. When the house that carries the soul is ready..not one second before..a state which can not be faked nor acted out, before eyes and hearts that see and feel…cause its all about the frequencies ..

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Give you live for jesus..give your live for Mario-Pokemon-Xbox-Nintendo..could ask the exact same thing from a child..do you want this candy? Will you give your live for this candy? Yeah screams the little one..and Sure says the young child..adults may not influence the child, they say. Adults may not make the child believe things, they say. Adults may not lie to the child, they insist..Marilyn Mason was a sect leader, who brainwashed his followers..crime and punishment followed suit. Osama B Laden, accused of brainwashing the children with his many Koran teachings schools in Afganistan, being accused of creating new terrorist..pre tell what be the difference, one sees on this video?
Christian Satanist, brainwashing the children demanding to hear from the mouths of the little ones as young as 3 years I believe my eyes see? As as young as this to a human if they would give their live for Christ? Why do they Target , Program the minds of the youngest.. What do they Ask in Reality of these children?
They do not target children , rather they prepare new ARMIES..program the minds of their future Christian soldiers , making them believe, by installing within their virgin minds , that its all benevolent, and Exhalted to fight and give your life for the Cross.. in the name of Jesus-christ amen..esp. in our present days..all who fight to become the new world leaders, to be able to play masters over the psyche of humanity, as seen and resurrected by reconstruction, of the many church houses in especially Europe [ the father-mother of the United states having many womb seats in toronto] showing Egypt-Pyramid-with the eye of Horus on top with the rays of light shining towards below , signifying the captured psyche of humanity , which falls under the control of the 13th dynasty-headfamily their control. Always covering their heads especially skulls from the back. As back then so is the need still present.

Look at the female , who looks like she is possessed by some evil spirit, telling the children; This is a sick old world You go to palastine they have Camps..Like you are going to bible camp..But.. they are putting handgranates in their hands…as if she is telling the children some horror bed time story..like hello which parent would bring their child to such a camp? What sort of adults are they what is their DNA..look at them..what the hell happens in such a household that produces little children that can tell you that by his 5th year he was saved by jesus? Or being trained to .
child; we are being Trained [programmed] like we are being God’s Army. …???… the US planning to fight the coming 20 years?

If humanity has any sense they should start to boycott camps like this, meaning All religious camps..no matter what language.economy down, earth saved.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Im with you my brother. I enjoyed your post. You have a good head on your shoulders and I think that after seeing this movie I will most likely come to many of the same conclusions. When I start my agnostic Jihad, you are invited.

To me molesting a small child can be done physically as well as mentally. This is an example of the latter. Children who have yet to discover the infinite possibilities of the universe are broken down and sealed off before they have a chance to venture outside.

What is sad is that parents are so egocentric in their beliefs they would rather see their children conformed and converted before they have a chance to think about anything on their own. These camps should be illegal and shut down due to the manipulation that takes place there.

'Knowlege Camp' or 'Tolerance Camp' would be more appropriate any day

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx

How about re-education camps for everyone

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by nephyx

How about re-education camps for everyone

Sounds good to me. By the way i like your signature.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
They just had a story on this on ABC news. I was surprised that it would even be covered on the networks. It seems allot of people are a bit disturbed over it.

Good. They should be.

I just came across this clip of it on Youtube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I can't see any Christian kids going and killing muslims? Where are they? There might be a few active duty christians in the millitary, but did they join primarily to kill muslims or Hindus, or whoever? You cannot be sure

No Christians have any real problems with children of other faiths learning the ropes of their faith within camps, or even at such a young age. The picture of kids crying, really, is that meant to seal our opinions, I found that offensive to the kids, their spiritual and intellectual freedom, and I also found it corny. Religion is an emotional experience, I cannot stress that, something touches you. I used to be a Christian, I am currently not. What matters is what they go on to believe, do or act on, this is crucial. Did any of those kids say they want to kill non-believers?, did they express desire to chop off the heads of un-believers? Excuse me if I've missed anything, its not the loudest of videos. Prove me wrong, please.

The important thing about my Christian past? (protestant) I was taught everweek in church about jesus, I went to 'camps', which mostly involved singing and sporting activities, and spiritual guidance, i had emotional experiences, wheather it was the holy ghost, I don't know. However, as I've now reached my teenage years, I have considered everything, and I have chosen not to continue being a practising christian. By some folk's definition, i was brainwashed and manipulated, and yet only a few years later, I evaluated everything by my self, and decided not to continue? These kids can turn back from Christ whenever they want.

the term 'soldiers' in Christianity, doesn't equate to helmets, guns and hand grenades. Its about 'crusading' for god. Anti-Abortion etc. An emotional experience, devouting one-self to a way of life. I might of missed something in that video. I'll admit that there are extremists out there within the Christian faith, who are downright racist and due to their fanaticism, could be capable of overlooking reason. The violent anti-abortion movement is a very good example, and there is no excusing it. Christians do not try to hide this, and there are several missionary organisations attempting to prevent such actions.

This is the very essence of religion, being a 'soldier' for the faith. This always happens to be related, and yes, this will also be a part of Islamic youth teaching, as in Judaism, Hinduism and Sikhism. People moan about evangelicals taking control of the country, determening the outcome of an election? Yees, welcome to democracy
The people who made the film are afraid of something, and yet they can't define any valid reasons as to why?

I won't completley whitewash people's take on it all:

The disturbing things that I picked up on. The flag thing. This worries me. Patriotism and religion doesn't mix. It is the foremost threat facing Christianity at the moment. Thats what I hate about America. The arrogance, how americans forget about the roots of the religion itself. And also the fact that the women at the begining, considered muslims to be enemies. But can you blame them?, right or wrong the recent reactions to the papal comments have driven a large wedge between the two faiths, and has given evidence to fuel such difference of opinion, and this is only the latest in a long line of revelations. The endless persecution that minority Christians communities face in Islamic countries etc. For a Christian, any person or groups within internal or external religions, who seek to undermine, persecute and attack the beliefs of Christians, are enemies. If such hallmarks are acts of the devil, the devil is the enemy of christians.

I do think this video is atheist propoganda. Atheists I find to be some of the most intolerent people in the world today. The video is very clever-fully put together for full impact. I'll admit that it will shock some people, and people are free to think whatever they want about evangelicals or christianity in general.....but they must surrender their opinions on what other people tell them. Afterall, isn't that the main beef with religion?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Not saying anything, I was just saying that there is in fact a christian, actually... THEE christian CAPITAL, does NOT recognize other faiths....

my opinions are related to almost all protestant divisions of the Holly See.

Sorry to disagree with you here Rock but Vatican City is not the capital of Christianity... it is the capital of Catholicism.

And the Holy See is in charge of the Roman Catholic Church... he has absolutely nothing to do with Protestants.

I love it when protostants think they came up with something new and amazing to follow.

Your Catholic, your founders simply changed a little here, a little there, declared their own religion and got rich off of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

a christian, actually... THEE christian CAPITAL, does NOT recognize other faiths.

The Vatican is indeed a country unto itself. It also DOES have a representative at the United Nations.

www.stu.edu...
Cardinal Migliore is the Vatican 'Representative' and Observer for the United Nations. He DOES speak to the UN and DOES go to UN meetings, etc. I don't know about voting power ... I'll have to look that up.

www.answers.com...
Cardinal Arinzi was the Vatican official for interreligious dialog. Rome recongizes that there are othe religions on the planet and makes efforts in discussions with them.

Does Rome say these other religions are 'correct'? Of course not. No one on the planet says that someone else's religion is 'correct'. If they thought that way, then they would not be in the religion that they are.

[edit on 9/18/2006 by FlyersFan]

Indeed, Vatican City can speak to the UN, anyone with enough clout can. I believe "Pdiddy" or however you spell it, what ever it means.. even he spoke the the UN. As far as I know, the Vatican City cannot have actual representation and voting power because they did not sign a treaty to recognize other religions. They recognize they exist, but to be a CITIZEN of VC you must be Catholic. For that reason alone, they are a theocratic monarchy.

Whether or not protostants feel so, the Pope is the voice for much of the Christian world, as no one else has a leader with enough prestige to adress the world leaders. --- Not trying to put down protostants I am personally an agnostic and am simply pointing out facts.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sorry if any of this has been posted before.....I'd just like to say I grew up in the so called bible belt home of christian fundamentalism where being saved in the name of Christ is as common as filling your car up with gas and in my humble opinion this brain washing goes on alot more than most people think. Look at this video the pictures dont match the dialoge but the voice of the little girl is really disturbing....The video aired by ABC is just the tip of the iceberg.

religiousfreaks.com...

I haven’t heard anything this emotionally disturbing in a long time. There is simply no way a child could possibly understand what they’re talking about on a subject so intricate and difficult as religion. This reminds me of those interviews with Muslim children you see on the news when they talk about how great Allah is, yet they don’t have a clue as to what they’re talking about.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Boy i hope none of these crazy kids gets into politics someday that would be horrible. We are lucky its in North Dakota and not anywhere near a big city or washinton d.c.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Not saying anything, I was just saying that there is in fact a christian, actually... THEE christian CAPITAL, does NOT recognize other faiths....

Sorry to disagree with you here Rock but Vatican City is not the capital of Christianity... it is the capital of Catholicism.

And the Holy See is in charge of the Roman Catholic Church... he has absolutely nothing to do with Protestants.

I love it when protostants think they came up with something new and amazing to follow.

Your Catholic, your founders simply changed a little here, a little there, declared their own religion and got rich off of it.

whilst catholic leaders live in such destitude, poverty and depravity
. Please this isn't some sectarian battelground.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by losangeleslover
Boy i hope none of these crazy kids gets into politics someday that would be horrible. We are lucky its in North Dakota and not anywhere near a big city or washinton d.c.

right, they are crazy for wanting to devout their lifes to Christ. How evil, they're life is now ruined! They are fixated, they walk around as zombies!

Can anyone please reply to my long defence of the 'camp'

What is the hatred they are preaching to the kids? I wached the video several times over.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Peyres I never said Catholics don't make money.

The Catholic Church is a massive bank of wealth, from the billions in donations to the billions in actual property, priceless art, realestate. I am simply saying I think some churches (protestant or non-catholic) are formed to make money for the "pastor" especially televangalist. Opius Dei a sub-Catholic group was also formed for wealth and power, a return to extreem conservative way of life, but also wealth.

If you would have bothered to read both of my post entirely you would see I am agnostic and do not support one or the other over ethics, but understand that all christianity is linked to the mother church.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by losangeleslover

The camp is in North Dakota. (Devil's Lake, North Dakota to be exact!
) But kids come from all over the US to attend.

At times in the film they are encouraged to be a political force (not necessarily politicians). Especially on things like the abortion issue.

They are constantly flattered and encouraged by the adults, who call them "the most important generation to ever live" and tell them that they will change the world for the better, etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
Can anyone please reply to my long defence of the 'camp'

What is the hatred they are preaching to the kids? I wached the video several times over.

I will just add that I agree - there is no hatred being taught here.

For Christians, faith is the ultimate life and death subject. It concerns their eternal souls.
From their POV, what kind of parents would they be if they didn't teach their children how to live and love God.

For me, this film creeps into a murky area when they get heavy into the issues like abortion to kids who are unable to critcally think the whole issue through.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I am neither Catholic nor Protastant. I do not class myself into any denomination. I was merley pointing out that there are no Protestant divisions of the Holy See as you stated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join