It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The belief in subliminal Government/military mind control is a religion not based on fact

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The belief in secret Government/military mind control is simply a religion that is not in any way based on cold hard fact.

I've come to this conclusion after reading endless pages of stories where people claim to have been used in mind control or subject to its intrusions and yet do not have one shred of real hard evidence to back it up.

It seems America is in the grips of this powerful religious cult type belief system that thinks its government/military is a godlike entity that sees and hears everything and can walk through walls and carry them off into the sky at night and plant implants in them and their loved ones.

So I'm convinced Americans are being duped into believing an obvious lie and it is probably covering over a real alien agenda underway.

I've been with the aliens that implant memories. They implanted perfect memories that made me think I was taken to the military doctors and brainwashed as a child. But that never happened, I'm quite sure. Yet the memories are perfect. All the people who claim to have similar memories are also just being fooled by certain aliens.

Now that's real mind control; performed by aliens not military /government humans.




posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
probedbygrays, what kind of stone/crystal is that in your avatar?

Soooo, you´ve been with the aliens that implant memories...care to elaborate?



posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It's an Opal

The aliens are masters of time and space. They use something like quantum physics with people and place them in different places at the same time. They create a quantum double similar to a doppelganger and give it experiences to program it. Then they merge the double back into the original just like how quantum physics can place things in different places and yet they remain as one. So a person who led an ordinary life suddenly starts to recall perfect memories of an alternate life. But because they do not know about the aliens quantum physics they assume the memories must apply to their own life and start to believe them.

In this way the aliens have duped millions of people. From what I can tell they are trying to make the world think the government and military are the ones messing with their minds in mind control, when it is actually the aliens. So it's a huge alien effort at programming our world with false information and millions have fallen for it.



posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the memory implants are similar to dejavu. People go oversees to somewhere they've never been before and they suddenly recognize a road and remember that there's an old mansion at the end of that road. Sure enough the mansion is there and the person knows every detail of the place as if they've lived there personally.

So seemingly perfect memories can come to us as things we've actually done or places we've been but in the real 3d world there is no chance that those memories could actually be ours.

So something in our minds melds with something else and becomes one with that and assumes its memories are somehow our own. We then speculate on past lives etc. But it's just beings on other dimensions messing with our minds, making us feel familiar with things so we blend in.



posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Interesting I would come across this post during this time in my life. Parallels some things I've been experiencing recently.


They create a quantum double similar to a doppelganger and give it experiences to program it. Then they merge the double back into the original just like how quantum physics can place things in different places and yet they remain as one. So a person who led an ordinary life suddenly starts to recall perfect memories of an alternate life. But because they do not know about the aliens quantum physics they assume the memories must apply to their own life and start to believe them.


I've been wondering if everything I experience on this plane of existence is just a way to gather information and guage my reactions to various stimulus. When I get it right, and become completely self actualized, my host conciousness will be transfered to my "double" for integration into a higher plane of existence.

Almost as if the body I am in now is just a preliminary "test run" for the next phase of awareness.

I've been under sedation several times and been told I carry on normal conversations with people yet have no recollection of those times. Perhaps those responses are simply ingrained responses, devoid of conscious choice. I have no idea.




In this way the aliens have duped millions of people. From what I can tell they are trying to make the world think the government and military are the ones messing with their minds in mind control, when it is actually the aliens. So it's a huge alien effort at programming our world with false information and millions have fallen for it.


Here, we diverge. I don't think it's a malicious intent driving these experiments - but rather a way to see which of us are open to higher planes of possibility. If we are able to bridge the gaps between the two worlds, it shows that we have the capacity for higher intellectual reasoning. Perhaps this is to weed out which of us are most suited for higher realizations?

I've had unexplainable "visitations" whereby I hear voices and see faint images of other beings, and I've gone through every emotional response imaginable - more recently, I've overcome the base response of fear and suspicion, and higher truths have been revealed through dreams and meditations as a result.

It only makes sense that, if these beings I have encountered are legit, they are just as frightened of our base animalistic responses as we are skeptical of their higher intelligences - that such a methodolgy would help "test" our ability to handle the eventual meeting of minds and bodies.



posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thanks for that highly intelligent response General Eyes.

But how do people assimilate lives that are not their own into their own life unless they know how it is being done. At the present they are believing that the memories are true and they actually were abducted by the government/military and altered, when they actually weren't it was just a memory implant.

It's the same with past life memories. The aliens put me through multiple past life experiences which were not my own. I was even given future life experiences and alien life experiences. They showed me that they have endless life programs on file. They can plant life experiences instantly with no time involved. They plant past life memories into people to color the peoples lives with certain traits even though the people didn't actually live those past lives.

At present millions of people are going around thinking they were cleopatra or someone in a past life, and many are thinking they were altered by the military and are having their minds controlled by them and their lives spied upon by them. When in fact it is the aliens who are doing the altering and observation.



posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   


At present millions of people are going around thinking they were cleopatra or someone in a past life, and many are thinking they were altered by the military and are having their minds controlled by them and their lives spied upon by them. When in fact it is the aliens who are doing the altering and observation.


If it is a test to weed out those who are ready, it would make sense to see who handles what in what manner. Form a psychological viewpoint, it's easier to read your subjects based on how they assimilate/process new information.

Some people prefer to live in the past, or in realms of fantasy. It's a great contol mechanism, and keeps people passive an occupied with inconsequential realities. In the case of those who question the nature of realities and their memories in a greater and all encompassing perspective, I'm sure more attention is given them in their guidence.

I've had numberous conversations with my visiotrs and I have made it very plain to them that unless they show themselves to me in humna form, I will not be able to supress the instinctual desire to attack them. It's an ingrained response to their kind, and one I am not proud of, but they have been accomadating not to follow through with some of their hints at abduction and respect my wishes on this issue.

I have no problems with non-physical contact, but I draw the line at having physical entities in my presense. Possibly unplesant experiences from my past - repressed memories (ancestral or even within this lifetime). All I know is that as embarrased as I am of this personal prejudice against another intelligent species, they have thus far respected me on this issue. Maybe one day I'll be ready, but I can't say at this point.

I agree that the most nefarious thing about this situation is that so many people are so eager to turn their hostilities and aggressions towards the government/military but I can't say I blame these entities for that precaution - if it is indeed intentional and not a byproduct of our own animalistic drives - after all, they have their safety and survival to consider as well.



posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES


I've had numberous conversations with my visiotrs and I have made it very plain to them that unless they show themselves to me in humna form, I will not be able to supress the instinctual desire to attack them. It's an ingrained response to their kind, and one I am not proud of, but they have been accomadating not to follow through with some of their hints at abduction and respect my wishes on this issue.

I have no problems with non-physical contact, but I draw the line at having physical entities in my presense. Possibly unplesant experiences from my past - repressed memories (ancestral or even within this lifetime). All I know is that as embarrased as I am of this personal prejudice against another intelligent species, they have thus far respected me on this issue. Maybe one day I'll be ready, but I can't say at this point.

I agree that the most nefarious thing about this situation is that so many people are so eager to turn their hostilities and aggressions towards the government/military but I can't say I blame these entities for that precaution - if it is indeed intentional and not a byproduct of our own animalistic drives - after all, they have their safety and survival to consider as well.


You hit the nail on the head in describing your own limitations. People cannot handle non-human entities and instinctively attack them. I was placed into alien lives to make me accustomed to them and so I am completely comfortable with any type of alien being. I meet them physically.

If people knew the truth about the alien control they would go insane I believe. Well most of them anyway. So the aliens are creating this smoke screen of false memories to make humans think that government/military humans are behind the whole alien/ufo phenomenon so there is nothing too much to worry about that can't be dealt with. If humans knew the real deal they would realize the aliens cannot be conquered, and that would break their spirits. And it is spirit which guides people towards their dreams. Take that away and they are like zombies.



posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
In light of the fact that you have had actual contact with said entities, would you have any advice for one who feels they might be nearing such an event themselves?

I have only seen them up close once, and I was in a heavy trance state during the time. Any recommendations on how to prepare oneself for the reality of contact?

Also - which beings have you encountered? I have had glimpses of several, and one particular breed frightens me to no end.



posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
In light of the fact that you have had actual contact with said entities, would you have any advice for one who feels they might be nearing such an event themselves?

I have only seen them up close once, and I was in a heavy trance state during the time. Any recommendations on how to prepare oneself for the reality of contact?

Also - which beings have you encountered? I have had glimpses of several, and one particular breed frightens me to no end.


There's only really one rule to obey when interacting with beings from other worlds and that is "Do not let fear have any place in your being".

Some beings may try to make you afraid on purpose but after a while they'll give up trying when they see you're not afraid.

I found it best to show love and respect instead of fear. Whenever an alien turns up suddenly and is obviously terrifying I automatically click into unconditional love mode and be very nice and respectful towards it.

So if you're fearless and treat them nicely they will probably teach you things they want you to learn.

I have met too many types to describe here. One alien spent a lot of time showing me all the different types of aliens and they are like nature itself with its endless different varieties. Mainly though lately I spend time with small elf-like beings and large insect ones, although there have been many different ones I've spent time with over the years.

You are an extremely perceptive person and I'm sure you will learn a great deal from them.

There's one other thing I found helpful and that is to stay completely calm no matter what they do. They may show you wonders never heard of and you may want to express great emotion as a result but just stay calm instead as if it's nothing out of the ordinary. The same goes if they show you something that destroys the foundations of your reality. Don't let it make you sad or unhappy, just act as if it's nothing new and keep calm. It's important to continue with your ordinary life and responsibilities so that they can see you are stable and can handle their presence. Also don't talk about them to anyone else except on the web because they will seriously consider that you are 100% nuts.

Basically though you have to be fearless and show no concern when they approach. They may test you to see just how fearless you really are so make it a rule that you'll never be afraid no matter what.



posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I appreciate the pointers and will keep them in mind in the event of further contact.

I've been having a conversation with my boyfriend on this subject for years - even though he has never experiences any such contact himself, he is open to the possibility.

For some reason I have felt compelled to present a scenario to him - if, in the event of an abduction on my part, he promises to listen to what I have to say without judgement. Also, I have been compelled to present a scenario that if we were chosen as a "mated pair" for further insight into the mysteries, if he would be adverse to the possibility. He has stated he is "all for it."

The only problem is, he has no recollections of his dreams and even though his mother has had an encounter in her youth, he personally has not had any experiences.

My question to you (and thank you for your consideration on this matter) is if I am indeed chosen as a canidate for higher knowledge, will they respect my desire to have another person present to help me rationalize, work through and accept the possible scenarios?



posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I appreciate the pointers and will keep them in mind in the event of further contact.

I've been having a conversation with my boyfriend on this subject for years - even though he has never experiences any such contact himself, he is open to the possibility.

For some reason I have felt compelled to present a scenario to him - if, in the event of an abduction on my part, he promises to listen to what I have to say without judgement. Also, I have been compelled to present a scenario that if we were chosen as a "mated pair" for further insight into the mysteries, if he would be adverse to the possibility. He has stated he is "all for it."

The only problem is, he has no recollections of his dreams and even though his mother has had an encounter in her youth, he personally has not had any experiences.

My question to you (and thank you for your consideration on this matter) is if I am indeed chosen as a canidate for higher knowledge, will they respect my desire to have another person present to help me rationalize, work through and accept the possible scenarios?


It's impossible to say what they will do. I've read about various groups, families and couples who have experienced encounters with the aliens whilst together so maybe that will happen for you also. It all depends on the aliens I guess.

I can't see them taking you into the deepest mysteries together though because it would endanger your relationship. You would not see each other in the same light or in the same way ever again i'm afraid. However they may work with you as a couple on particular levels and that too will be very interesting for you I guess.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I always thought the government/military body could not competently brainwash a group of people, if such methods even exist.
Aliens, well....who knows...
I certainly see nothing to suggest they would be influencing the masses, or even single people.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The belief in secret Government/military mind control is simply a religion that is not in any way based on cold hard fact.

I've come to this conclusion after reading endless pages of stories where people claim to have been used in mind control or subject to its intrusions and yet do not have one shred of real hard evidence to back it up.

...


I've been with the aliens that implant memories. They implanted perfect memories that made me think I was taken to the military doctors and brainwashed as a child. But that never happened, I'm quite sure. Yet the memories are perfect. All the people who claim to have similar memories are also just being fooled by certain aliens.

Now that's real mind control; performed by aliens not military /government humans.


Ok. But for the record, you begin with the statement that "mind control" is a religion not based on facts, then you state what you believe is going on...but give no facts to show your basis. I'm not saying I buy either perspective - they both have their fantastic elements (though I can believe some fantastic things are nonetheless true...) - but I would like to see the proof you have. It would go a long way towards dragging me off the fence.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
thread starter i know i someone who, is mind raped all the time. his family and friends know it is going on. any thoughts he has had or ever had will never be his own.

so people like you can live with blinkers on if you want but these things are going on. he has had no privacy in his head since he was at school, and that was 13-14 years ago. i am not going to go into details but this is a fact, and many people know of this persons situation.

why what is being done to him is not done to more people we don't know. how any crime is unsolveable to the police is beyond belief when they have been using these weapos on this person for at least 14 years.

they have technology that can go to any moment of a persons life and see what he was thinking, and doing. if you don't believe thats youre problem, but this persons life has proved these things exist. by the way this person is in the uk, so the same technologies exist in the usa of course.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by andy1033]




top topics



 
0

log in

join