It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American/British Muslims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by TG
Im armed and ready to blow up their mosques!

I hope yout joking?

If not for what reason do you have to blow up a place of worship?

The British people are sick to death of Muslims and their way of life. They arent part of our society, they dont belong here.

So you now are the offical spokesperson for the entire British Population

[edit on 9/18/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I believe that other alleged terrorists attacks are in the pipeline and these will be used to put Muslims in secure places for their own safety. Th British invented these places, there called concentration camps and although I have not heard of any camps in the UK there are rumours of camps being built in the USA.
Remember after Pearl Harbour when the Japanese/Americans were rounded up and we did the same to German people in the UK, they were placed in concentration camps. Did Bush not say that 9/11 was a new Pearl Harbour well its going to be interesting to see what happens next.
Our coat of civilisation is very thin and it does not take much to have us at each others throats were already on the way to that point you only have to read some of the comments posted on ats to see that, you know the lets deport them, lock em up and its alright to torture. You can argue that these are just the comments of misguided people but thats the problem there's plenty of them out there.

TG

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Originally posted by TG

Originally posted by TG

I hope yout joking?

The British people are sick to death of Muslims and their way of life. They arent part of our society, they dont belong here.

So you now are the offical spokesperson for the entire British Population

[edit on 9/18/2006 by pstiffy]

Yes that's correct.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
TG that stand for Tony Glair does it, this is a serious debate.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think Tg has a slight point. It all depends where in the UK you live. If you live in an area where there is no Muslim society then you have no right to comment on this.

As for me i live in Oldham in the north of England which is predominantly Muslim and its getting kinda scary. All small white businesess have vanished to be taken over by Muslims hell the local council would not put up a christmas tree last year for fear of offending the Muslim community, There was even talks of banning the display of Christmas lights in your front window. Down the road the council have just ripped down a catholic church as it was falling to the wayside and guess what they replaced it with a bloody mosque.

If you move here to this country you should fit in or f off. I wouldnt expect to move to their country of origin and start trying to westernise it because its not my place to do that

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
If you move here to this country you should fit in or f off. I wouldnt expect to move to their country of origin and start trying to westernise it because its not my place to do that

You'd be called a coloniser or something I would imagine. Hypocritical of them.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Saint with regard to fitting in I agree with you to a point but arent we all guilty of that, there's half a million British in Spain most of whom live like they would in the UK its got so bad in some area's that the local mayor's are complaining that the Spanish way of life is disapearing.

And as for taking over all the small local business's wernt they owned by English people who sold them to the Asian's etc. These business's were legitamately bought and I admire people who are willing to better themselves and work hard and whilst having to put up with racism everyday of the week. The reason people emigrate is for a better life would you prefer these people sat and did nothing.

You have a voice so you should use it, when you coment on xmas do you know for sure that Muslims have complained or is it just the do gooders. You can complain as well, thats part of the problem Im not saying you dont complain to the LA but to many people sat in their homes complaing but dont complain to their LA.

When you say they are taking over where you live just what percentage of your community in Oldham do they make? Perception is very different to reality.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
You have a voice so you should use it, when you coment on xmas do you know for sure that Muslims have complained or is it just the do gooders. You can complain as well, thats part of the problem Im not saying you dont complain to the LA but to many people sat in their homes complaing but dont complain to their LA.

That's a good point a lot of times it's the practicioners of extreme political correctness that create more division and conflict. Most of the muslims I know have absolutely no problem with the word Chirstmas or the celebrating of it.

bih

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TG

Originally posted by TG

I hope yout joking?

gee time for you to pick up a gun and fight then against muslims,feel free brotha

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
I wouldnt expect to move to their country of origin and start trying to westernise it because its not my place to do that

Well that is exactly what yours and the US government are doing and have been trying to do for generations.

Do you support your government?

Just like Europe being Americanized by American businesses to spread their customer base. Goodbye to your culture, it's the age of mcronalds now. Only difference is the Middle East fights back, while Europe put out the red carpet.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Saint with regard to fitting in I agree with you to a point but arent we all guilty of that, there's half a million British in Spain most of whom live like they would in the UK its got so bad in some area's that the local mayor's are complaining that the Spanish way of life is disapearing.

Oh really? Do tell! Please provide a source for this comment, as it is totally contrary to anything I have ever heard.

I agree many Brits here do not make any attempt whatsoever to integrate and are often a total embarrassment to the rest of us who do make an effort.

Having said that, the majority of Brits who come here are NOT benefit scroungers, like much of the lowlife which washes up in the UK. Most of us bring the sale proceeds of our UK homes, or pensions, which mostly gets pumped into the Spanish economy.

Why therefore would a mayor complain that he is suddenly getting new hospitals, schools, roads and many other facilities which would not be there but for the influx of British capital?

Actually the majority of Spanish hate all outsiders, but we Brits are tolerated because we bring benefits to their country. They even have a name for foreigners; 'guiris'. I accept that I am an outsider here and the Spanish are under no obligation to like or accept us. I live here under that premise.

The Spanish make no secret of their hatred for Moroccans, which is an accepted fact. Nobody is prosecuted for racial intolerance. The Spanish have another word, a derogatory term for anything which is undesirable, dirty, disgusting or in any way tainted. That word is 'moro', short for 'Moroccan'.

Since most Moroccans here do not contribute anything significantly to society, they have a very hard time generally. That's life, I have no sympathy for them. They are free to return to their own country whenever they like.

The Spanish make no allowance for outsiders as the British do, and why the hell should they? If I choose to live here, it is up to me to adapt to their way of life, learn their language and respect their culture, not the other way round.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
E in S just because you have not heard of it dose not mean it dossent happen, the report was on the BBC if I remember and was some months ago. The local Mayor was complaining that all the Spanish business's in the village had gone and was replaced with an English pub, cafe, chippy etc. I dont recall saying anything about benefit cheats or scroungers, it is quite normal for people that move abroad to flock together and I did not say that all people who move abroad do this but many do. I dont know how many times I seen it on the tv or spoke to ex pats who have lived in Spain for years but have never intergrated with the local community and cannot speak a word of Spanish and I am pleased to hear that you have made the effort and intergrated because your quite right when in Rome do as the Romans. My wife and I are regular visitors to Europe and we avoid the English disease as much as we can and make an real effort to mix with the locals thats the whole reason for travelling to different countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join