It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gold Fringed flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Im sure most of you all have seen this flag before. If you've been to court you've definitely seen this flag. and ive noticed that the flag has been displayed a whole lot recently.

it is a martial law flag basically. if you are living by this flag you might as well kiss your freedom and rights goodbye. this is not the american flag at all. under this flag you are guilty until proven innocent, and thats the damn truth.

i was watching Bush's news conference yesterday, and i noticed the damn flag again. whats weird is the American flag was in the very back, but this martial law flag was right behind bush. it was infront of the other flags, which obviously shows what he represents.

heres a couple pics from yesterdays conference..

to me, this martial law flag resembles the American flag on fire.

if the american flag resembles freedom, than this flag which is the american flag on fire, would obviously represent the opposite of freedom.

heres a link on the Fringed flag

www.apfn.org...

(Mod Edit: Fixed Spelling Error in Title)

[edit on 17-9-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
heres a better link adding more information about the flag and the New world order.

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Most interesting indeed!! The whole point of flying a flag is to show (and determine) what law the building or whatever comes under. So it is very strange indeed that martial law is being openly shown to be in practice in this way.

Who would stand to gain from having courts acting under martial law? Isn't this simply the best way to ensure that the last bastion of hope and freedom of the people and any last scraping of true democracy is made absolutely impossible?

I have had a lot of personal experience with government corruption in France and even with the law on your side (in theory at least) there seems little one can do uphold basic justice in the face of material greed and corruption in general. A statement like the one made by such a flag in courts of law is a powerful omen.

With the obvious ability to silence almost anyone, why would such a gross statement be necessary from those who wield the real power? Maybe its just a legacy to past fights where corrupt groups had a less than total influence and justice and law were still obstacles to those groups.

In any case it seems most worrying indeed and upholds, it would seem, a lot of the worst case scenario beliefs concerning NWO ideas.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Nice find, but on the thread title it says, Gold Gringed Flag, not fringed. Just so u know.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerkit Breaker
Nice find, but on the thread title it says, Gold Gringed Flag, not fringed. Just so u know.

damnit!

thnx for pointing this out to me... i guess its a little too late to modify it.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I just remembered that I noticed that all the schools I went to have this same flag fringe to it, and of course k-12 students do not have rights so its very befitting to the situation.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerkit Breaker
I just remembered that I noticed that all the schools I went to have this same flag fringe to it, and of course k-12 students do not have rights so its very befitting to the situation.

woah there in schools too?!

damn thats crazy..

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Okay, I really have to say that I don't think it represents anything,
atleast people are'nt intentially meaning to.

I think what it is, is that most people, including those in government
are pretty ignorant of the lesser by-laws and stuff that makes it
where there not suppose to have them.

Honestly I think people do it because it's aestethically pleasing.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Okay, I really have to say that I don't think it represents anything,
atleast people are'nt intentially meaning to.

I think what it is, is that most people, including those in government
are pretty ignorant of the lesser by-laws and stuff that makes it
where there not suppose to have them.

Honestly I think people do it because it's aestethically pleasing.

it doesnt represent anything? than why bother make a flag?

all flags represent something, thats why they are made to be flags... its a physical representation ...it has to have some sort of meaning!?

personally im not all down with flags, cuz while it represents, it also divides and seperates people too. creating the illusion we are seperate or not one.

one thing....

if it doesnt mean anything.... why isnt it in the back with all the other flags? it doesnt mean anything right?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Oh that flag represents a hell of a lot actually.

If it flies when you are in court, and you are the defendent, your rights under the constitution are suspended as it is deemed to be a session in admiralty law, or more to the point british Maritime (Military) law. Ie its a military law not a civil or costitutional issue.

Now, the area that deals with this is the US code, Title 18 B7. This sets out how admiralty law can be in session on the US mainland.

So to sum it up, the flag flown decides the law. In these pictures the prominent flag is admiralty law (The Gold fringe).

Bush and co know full well what this flag and its meanings represent. You are now sitting under a military flag and laws.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The gold trim is generally used on ceremonial indoor flags that are used for special services and is believed to have been first used in a military setting. It has no specific significance that I have ever run across, and its (gold trim) use is in compliance with applicable flag codes and laws.

www.usflag.org...

Roper

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
When I said it did'nt represent anything, I meant the gold
trim on the flag, not the flag itself.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This page has a quote from actual law books that says something about the gold fringe on the flag.
edit on 4-9-2012 by vao98ze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

yeah military, and boy scouts! I always saw gold fringed flags at my brother's boy scouts meetings!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow...6 years. This has to be the biggest necrobump in the history of ATS. Way to stay abreast of current events.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I noticed the fringed flag years ago in court during jury duty.

I found out what it meant and was really offended!

I would imagine that if you asked someone at a courthouse why they fringed flag is being displayed, they would probably give some cockamamie excuse and then change the subject.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

Just throwing this in here:

"The Social Security system is made to look and act like insurance, all insurance is governed by admiralty law, which is the kings way of binding those involved with commerce with him."

"The Social Security system may be accurately described as a

form of Social Insurance, enacted pursuant to Congress' power to

"spend money in aid of the 'general welfare'," Helvering vs. Davis

[301 U.S., at 640]

"My judgment accordingly is, that policies of insurance are

within... the admiralty and maritime jurisdiction of the United

States." Federal Judge Story, in DELOVIO VS. BOIT, 7 Federal Cases,

#3776, at page 444 (1815)

www.apfn.org... (A huge site that deals with many historical issues and laws)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This does kind of support the idea that many around the world have that the US government was taken over by the military and security services in a silent coup many years ago.

When you look at foreign policy decisions, the actions of government on home soil, and several incidents from the flying of Air Force One over NY to the groveling visit of the POTUS to the CIA after election, it certainly seems to many on the outside that the military stole power from the federal government a while ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Excerpts from the site linked above, I hope this won't be taken down for excessive quoting, finding what you're loking for on that site is difficult:

Three forms of law were granted to the Constitution, common

law, equity (contract law) and Admiralty law. Each had their own

jurisdiction and purpose.

Obviously from known history our flag did

not have a yellow fringe bordering three sides. The United

States did not start putting flags with a yellow fringe on them

in government buildings and public buildings until the 1900's.

Of course the question you would ask yourself; why did it change

and are there any legal meanings behind this? Oh yes!

First the appearance of our flag is defined in Title 4 sec.

1. U.S.C..

A foot note was added on page 1113 of the same section which

says: "Placing of fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of

the flag, and arrangement of the stars are matters of detail not

controlled by statute, but within the discretion of the President

as commander-in-chief of the army and navy." 1925, 34

Op.Atty.Gen. 483.

The president as military commander can add a yellow fringe

to our flag. When would this be done? During time of war. Why?

A flag with a fringe is an ensign, a military flag. Read the

following.

"Pursuant to U.S.C. Chapter 1, 2, and 3; Executive Order No.

10834, August 21, 1959, 24 F.R. 6865, a military flag is a flag

that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that

it has a YELLOW FRINGE, bordered on three sides. The President

of the United states designates this deviation from the regular

flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as COMMANDER-IN-

CHIEF of the Armed forces."

Just for kicks, tell me why we call it the "ship of state" and why police cars are called cruisers. There are probably other examples I haven't thought of.

new topics

top topics

join