It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush admits there were explosives in WTC!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of plane attacks on
building inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is
valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the
American people.

He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went
off at a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.

Watch Video (realplayer)

Are we now slowly gonna get fed through the media al-Ciada miraculously was able
to place explosives in the buildings? Give me a break LOL!

B-U-L-L-S-H-T

[edit on 16-9-2006 by zren]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yep, he damned sure did. And it's worth repeating...

He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.

Okay, so now that we have confirmation of this, we need to push to find out why the U.S. government and the 9/11 Commission, including the NIST, has lied to us about this.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
He's talking about the plan Kalid Sheik Mohammed had for the attacks on the buildings. Here's the FULL quote of that portion of the text.

For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of plane attacks on building inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people.

He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.

www.guardian.co.uk...

And explosives designed to trap people aren't the same as you would use in a controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Uhhh...zaphod, nobody's said anything about about a controlled demolition. And KSM is the person that planned the 9/11 attacks, so what's your point here?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ok All.. I CAN'T believe that this thread is not getting more activity.... BUSH ADMITED TO THERE BEING EXPLOSIVES IN THE WTC!!!!! Where are all the debunkers now??

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotBelieveThem
Ok All.. I CAN'T believe that this thread is not getting more activity.... BUSH ADMITED TO THERE BEING EXPLOSIVES IN THE WTC!!!!! Where are all the debunkers now??

There are thinking of a story to make it more swallowable for the mainstream sheeple
that terrorists somehow got access to the WTC and place explosives all around the
joint without any interference...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of plane attacks on building inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I'm sure they were talking about the plane being used as the explosive, which is exactly how the plane was used.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

original quote by: Zaphod58
He's talking about the plan Kalid Sheik Mohammed had for the attacks on the buildings. Here's the FULL quote of that portion of the text.

To back Val up on this...From the same article...

And in this case, we questioned people like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who we believe ordered the attacks on 9/11, or Ramzi Binalshibh or Abu Zubaydah, cold-blooded killers who were part of planning the attack that killed 3,000 people.

So in this case.... Bush was saying there were bombs in the buildings......
BAM!!!!!... from the horse's ass's mouth.... Thanks Bush for that very informative tid bit.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They wouldn't HAVE to place explosives all around the joint. The guy straps them to his body, walks into the stairwell and detonates himself. That stairwell is now unusable.

Val, my point is that controlled demo WILL be brought up at some point. This will be said to be evidence of how easily they could do it.

As for this actually HAPPENING, obviously it DIDN'T because so many people DID get out of the building down the stairwells.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Terrorists most likely DID get access to the towers. This has been discussed for 5 years now and been poopoo'd by people who are hell bent on denying that more than just the planes and fires brought down the towers. Rodriguez stated he saw some of the hijackers in the tower prior to 9/11, and there are the "Tennessee 12" some of whom had WTC passes for 9/5/01.

[edit on 9-16-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
They probably did, but if their plan was to detonate explosives so the people couldn't escape, then they failed. Because a whole lot of people got out of the building, from the floors that were impacted, and at least a couple from floors above IIRC. So they failed to make it so people couldn't escape.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole

I'm sure they were talking about the plane being used as the explosive, which is exactly how the plane was used.

I'm sorry - you're sure in what realm of reality?

Let's see I can say this

"ensure the planes struck high enough in the building"

or this

"ensure the explosives went off high enough in the building"

hmmm...seems like they aren't even a like to me.

You go ahead and be sure. I'm going to sit here and see what develops from this statement and not re-interpret without evidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh yesss,---HE DID SAY IT,and the way he used it in that sentence surely means that they did infact place explosives in the WTC before impact---probably on the weekend during the power down of the upper floors.

Does this mean also that we had some preknowledge of the opp's before 911..
Seems to be so.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
No you can't say it means explosives were, in fact, set. You can say the instructions were to do so...and without Bush making the clarifying statement that they weren't, the IMPLICATION is that they were.

And no, I don't see how you can take this and say there was pre-knowledge of the plans. They didn't interrogate KSM until after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just ask Marvin Bush who put explosives in those buildings.

G'head.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
HAHA! Wow, this is the most ridiculous, desperate attempt at damage control ever devised. After trying to make believe for 5 years that there were no explosives, with the aid of FEMA and NIST, who both weighed in their reputation, they're now effectively saying FEMA and NIST are not to be believed, and that the ludicrous tin-foil hat assumption of anyone being able to plant explosives in the first place was perfectly plausible.

This is killing me.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Point 1- Where did Bush say that they WERE in the building? He said that the PLAN was to detonate them in the building.

Point 2- Again- WHY did they have to be preplanted? They found 19 hijackers willing to die for their beliefs, why couldn't they have found a few more to blow themselves up in the stairwells to render them unusable.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Point 1- Where did Bush say that they WERE in the building? He said that the PLAN was to detonate them in the building.

Only partially correct. He did NOT say "the plan was". He stated the "operatives were instructed to" and he did not put any modifiers on that statement (like fortunately they were unsuccessful, or thank God we stopped them, or but there is no evidence that they did).

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Only partially correct. He did NOT say "the plan was". He stated the "operatives were instructed to" and he did not put any modifiers on that statement (like fortunately they were unsuccessful, or thank God we stopped them, or but there is no evidence that they did).

Exactly. And i think Zaphod forgot that there were dozens of reports by presentators,
firemen, civilians and police that there were bombs going off everywhere...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ok, I'll take that, but he also didn't say that they WERE in the building. It's one thing to say "The operatives were instructed to" and quite another to say "There were explosives in the building."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join