It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost Word.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Reminds me of the Keys of Enoch....alledgedly frequencies which revealed something.

It alos reminds me of the story of Lilith who utterd a word, wither Gods name or something else, and fles from eden.

definately strange....

I have reason to believe that enoch was using white-powder gold, (orbitally rearranged monatomic gold) ... and through his use of this, he changed his personal vibration / frequency ... there are texts to support this claim. As well as Moses transposing the gold calf his brother Aaron made and 'feeding it' to the peoples? ..

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
As for the Jinn (JIN GINN), Solomon I have read controlled them witht he threat of calling upon God, knowing his true name would allow that to be done. So the Ginn were used to make the water flow through the lands.

It has more of a symbolic meaning they say, but I wonder if it is not more factual than not. Oral tratitions of passing knowledge was the orginal old school.

That should give you enough to consider, I dont want to teach a whole lecture onthis, and encourage any one interested to search on their own.
[edit on 20-9-2006 by ADVISOR]

I think I understand what you are are referring to when you say symbolic and factual, but it is nice to speculate and discuss...
Do you not think that the search for a mistery is sometimes more rewarding than the mistery itself?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The idea of sounds having certain phsyiological effects is certainly reasonable enough. Everyone can hear some songs that stir up feelings. Even consider the opeing notes to Black Sabbath, the somewhat infamous "tritone", considered in the earlier ages to be notes of the devil, because of the feelings that they inspired in people (usually noted as overtly sexual feelings too).

Black Sabbath were hot!

What I am tryng to say (badly) is that anyone can vibrate and resonate a word or a sound in their head and occasionally the sound will produce a sensation of tingling throughout the body.
Mantras, chanting, some sounds will make the hair at the back of your neck stand up. Some individuals are expert at achieving this status with their own voice and can maintain it for a while.
Unfortunatly I am absolutely rubbish and end up laughing at myself after a minute.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belinquest
Unfortunatly I am absolutely rubbish and end up laughing at myself after a minute.

Maybe you are meditating on 'the lost funny word'.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Maybe you are meditating on 'the lost funny word'.

Good one,

Since you are in a happy mood...

Seriously and completely off thread, words are great, here's a play on
the words "be" and "do" as seen on a lavatory wall:

To be or not to be (Shakespeare)
To do is to be (Descartes)
Do be do be do (Sinatra)

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I am gonna go way out their so bear with me this topic has been in my head since I tried acid almost 8 years ago which at the time I was researching heavily into the esoteric. But that was long ago. Anyways some things have been floating around in my head for years. But after I read this topic stuff started clicking so follow the logic if you can but if not dont worry I might be insane.
I kept hearing in posts everyone mention at one point or another in their post a reference to sound or vibrations as if we have come to the unspoken agreement as sound/vibration is a starting point to figuring this out so I am going to go a little deeper. We all no the effects of meditating and using sound resonance therein. I wouldn't really refer to it as Lost word as its not lost. So what if the sound was silent as implying that the word was not a word but an absence of word the opposite of word which would be no word which would make no sound. Always has the sound ssshhhhhhhh been connected with god to me I cant remember why though. But you say silent knowledge, which is a secret, that when we want someone to not devulge a secret we hold our finger to our lips and speak ssshhhhhhhh. Now in meditating is that not the sound you are told to make when exhaling. Which you are effect taking in the fuel of life oxygen and giving back the building block carbon dioxide. Back to subject. The only sound that comes to mind that can incompass everything and being all powerful can be nothing. I know what your thinking, but I dont mean nothing as in there is no sound that can do that. I mean the sound of nothing literally. What is the one thing every being fears becoming nothing right I mean there has to be an after life there cant be nothing its uncomprehendable by the human brain. I know you say I can think of nothing its simple black, well okay you dont get nothing what you have is something and its black! And therein lies the truth there is no such thing as nothing because even nothing is something. Okay back to point the sound of nothing so what is the sound of nothing. I challenge you all to dwell on this someone time when meditating, if you havent already i think you will come to a very unsuspected conclusion that I cant put into words.
Everything is naturally on a spectrum light , colors, sound waves, age, skin color, so on and so forth. So as spectrum is always seen ranging from 0 to 10 or infinite always in a straight line. But what if the true gauge was circular ranging from 0 around the circle and back would be 0 there is no beginning or end. But there is always a beginning and there is always an end. Equally the sound of nothing is still the sound of something (which we are accustomed to as playing a piano each note would be something)as to something is nothing.Alpha and Omega.
So how could this word bind other worldly beings to do Solomons bidding. I dont know maybe it was the fear of nothing of having no existence here or after they themselves having no meaning having their biorhythm (rhythm of life) stripped from them so having no rhythm (rhythm equals sound) would be having the sound of nothing

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonathan_Pannell
The only sound that comes to mind that can incompass everything and being all powerful can be nothing. I know what your thinking, but I dont mean nothing as in there is no sound that can do that. I mean the sound of nothing literally. What is the one thing every being fears becoming nothing right I mean there has to be an after life there cant be nothing its uncomprehendable by the human brain. I know you say I can think of nothing its simple black, well okay you dont get nothing what you have is something and its black! And therein lies the truth there is no such thing as nothing because even nothing is something.

Interesting post, Jonathan,
I have read somewhere that the first three sounds we learn or are taught us by our mothers (think babies here/ animal noises) are the sounds;
AH !- for attention, careful, stop.
Mmm - the sound of intimacy when you are all snug and safe.
Shh - for be quite, there is danger lurking.
Everithyng else, every other sound comes after those three,

With regards to the sound of nothing I also don't think that it is possible because one's brain is always active...Can you stop yourself thinking? Can you stop breathing?
Some gurus or expert meditators claim to be able to unclutter their brains to such an extent to achieve mental silence or even Nirvana. Perhaps they can but I am sure it would take an awsome amount of practice

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Mmm - the sound of intimacy when you are all snug and safe.
Shh - for be quite, there is danger lurking.
Everithyng else, every other sound comes after those three,

With regards to the sound of nothing I also don't think that it is possible because one's brain is always active...Can you stop yourself thinking? Can you stop breathing?
Some gurus or expert meditators claim to be able to unclutter their brains to such an extent to achieve mental silence or even Nirvana. Perhaps they can but I am sure it would take an awesome amount of practice

I dont know can you??? Why not what is stopping you??? I mean I can't do it, but I know why I can't. It's so simple it's supid but true. Because I fear what happens next I fear death will be the next result and since I am wired for self preservation it's virtually impossible to do because I fear that their may just be nothing afterwards.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Greetings ADVISOR

As for the Jinn (JIN GINN), Solomon I have read controlled them witht he threat of calling upon God, knowing his true name would allow that to be done. So the Ginn were used to make the water flow through the lands.

Right, the Jinn are related to the Waters and Four Rivers of Yesod which flow from the Foundation of the Tree of Life.

Four Rivers of Eden

"And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. The land of Havilah is our own physical body, and the gold of this land is the solar atoms from our seminal system, that is to say, the semen’s potable gold. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. This second river is the Cephalo-Rachis liquid, which is the other pole of our seminal system. With it we encompass the whole land of Ethiopia, that is to say, the whole of our head and throat, since we form the brain and throat with the Cephalo-Rachis liquid. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. (Genesis 2:10-14) The river which goes toward the east of Assyria and the river Euphrates are the two poles of the woman’s seminal system. Therefore, the woman is towards the east of us, because she is the door of Paradise and this door is always towards the east. Eden is sex itself. Thus, the Tree of Life is within Eden itself.

The great Hierophant Eliphas Levi said that the Great Magical Arcanum is the Tree of Life and that “at the foot of this Tree is the source of the four mysterious rivers of Eden.” Yet, he fearfully says in a moment of consternation: “Here I must pause, and I fear that already I have said too much.” This is the formidable, unutterable secret which no Initiate has ever dared to reveal. This is the formidable secret of the “Great Arcanum.” The four rivers of Eden are the sexual forces of man and woman. The Tree of Life is in the midst of these four rivers of Eden." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

The Jinn are also related to Fire, of course.

This is where we can see a relationship between the Fire and Water of Alchemy(mentioned by Yeshua in the Gospels).

MeM

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto you (the mystery of my wife Mary Magdalene is “MM” and any “Master Mason” knows that! Is not perhaps Christ “Shin”, the Son of Nun, which is the final outcome of the blood? and), except a man be born of water (MeM, Mary Magdalene, who develops the Son of Nun in her Belly) and of the (Holy) Spirit (Ruach Elohim, Aleph), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God….

The wind (Aleph as oxygen) blows (the fire in the blood) where it listens (the “IAO” and transmutes the water into wine), and (when the fire is awakened) you hear the sound thereof (within your “Vav”, Spinal Medulla), but cannot tell whence it comes, and whither it goes (because it rises according to Nous, the fires of the heart): so is every one that is born of the Spirit (Aleph that hovers upon the Waters - MeM, Mother Mary).

Samael Aun Weor gives practices in relation to Fire and Water, and Words of Power, in order to vibrate the physical body to a rate allowing it to enter the Jinn State, or Fourth Dimension, the lower Eden also known as Hyperspace.

The word from my understanding, is the true name of God. How then did the real name of God come into our possession, well any one who knows theology, or Abrahams religion in particular, would know that back in the day, man and God spoke and conversed. Well the word was preserved through those who were selected to protect such. Generation upon generation it was passed down.

This could be in reference to Words of Power, Hekau or Mantras.

The Initiate receives Words of Power in order to call out the Divinity within her or himself, and later on(after achieving Malachim-hood) to control the forces of Nature 'externally'.

Halloween: (hallow Be This Evening)

“Hades is in the winter, Zeus begins in spring, Helios in summer, and in autumn I.A.OH. enters into activity, working constantly.”

“When in the Sanctum Sanctorum of the Temple of Solomon, the High Priest chanted the terrific Mantra I.A.OH; the drums of the temple sounded in order to prevent the profane from hearing the sublime I.A.OH.

The Great Master Huiracocha stated the following in The Gnostic Church: “Diodorus said: Know ye that among all Gods the highest is I.A.OH (I=Iod, A=He, O=Vau, H- He).” Samael Aun Weor

Iod, He, Vau, He = the tetragrammaton or four sacred Hebrew letters is commonly translated as "Jehovah"

Accourding to the Masonic tradition, Hiram abif was the one who last had the real word of Gods name. When he was killed it was lost, hence the whole Masonry preservation of his death. It has more of a symbolic meaning they say, but I wonder if it is not more factual than not. Oral tratitions of passing knowledge was the orginal old school.

From what I've learned, CHiram Abiff IS the Word, or is symbolic of the Word.

CHiram Abiff Being the Triune Logos, and the Three Traitors would be the antithesis of the main attributes of the Logos.

The Three Traitors would also be the Three Root Poisons of Buddhism: Ignorance, Hatred and Lust who "kill" CHiram Abiff.

Regards

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I thought I read someone said something about the the jewish name for god and that all of the vowels were removed YHWH, anyways now if I slow down a second and actually enunciate the syllables I cant seem to shake YOU

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello Tamahu,

"The Great Master Huiracocha stated the following in The Gnostic Church: “Diodorus said: Know ye that among all Gods the highest is I.A.OH (I=Iod, A=He, O=Vau, H- He).” Samael Aun Weor"

Interesting speculation, why do you think the final H in the name?
Do you believe that to be correct?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

In the tales of the Arabian Nights and particularly in the " Story of the Fishermen" there is a reference to a wonder-working word.

ophiuchus.

I found it surprising that the myth of the Lost Word should also exist among the Arabs,

ophiuchus.

who say that King Solomon was in possession of this "grand omnific word,"

ophiuchus.

and by its use subdued the genii who rebelled against God

ophiuchus.

, many of whom Solomon imprisoned by the use of his magical seal

ophiuchus.

, upon which the word,

ophiuchus.

contained in a pentacle, was engraved.

ophiuchus.

I always imagined that it was a purely Masonic symbolism.

ophiuchus.

Any thoughts on the origin of the legend?

OPHIUCHUS!!!!!!!

OPHIUCHUS!!!!!!!

i know your name!

of eye you choose!

time phi'd you chose!

time phi'd you (humanity) chose!

into the mirror. .. . . .

ofiuchus . .. .. . suhc (suck) u (you) i (see) "f" find time

be not afraid for one moment!

you need not fear me, i am in the nude and have only my truth and my words of truth, so that you may judge this truth to see if it is compatible with your truth.

fear not for one moment.

be not afraid.

if i have lied to you, then disregard me, for i am merely a deciever.

if i have invoked your feeling of needing to survive me, disregard me.

if i have invoked your mask of hate that does not exist because:

how can one hate who is not first afraid of losing that which they love?

hate stepped aside and said this one can pass. i saw this thing approaching and i saw:

a silly odd man, in the nude coming for me with only his truth. so i named the Silly Odd Man .. .. . . "som".

and "som", the silly odd man proceeded to fear and said:

"are you the opposite of love?"

and fear said, i don't know love.

som replied: "come with me, i know you have not lied to me. together we will find what opposes love."

if i invoke your fear, i will have failed.

me?

i am just a silly odd man named "som".

i thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Greetings ADVISOR

yes, the advisor is here.

As for the Jinn (JIN GINN), Solomon I have read controlled them witht he threat of calling upon God,

you are god, and i am calling you. you are the alpha. i am the omega reaching back to ask you to judge this truth.

HERE IS PAR

be not afraid. i am a silly odd man. hate named me "som". i approach you in the nude. i have only my truth in hand and ask that you compare it to your truth, and see if they are compatible, my lord most high. be not afraid for one moment, please. so that i may approach you with my truth, and my words of truth, so that you may judge this truth to see if it is compatible with your truth.

you asked:
"what is the opposite of love? what opposes love?"

i approached hate in the nude, with only my truth which i adopted from all my friends and family, because they were the one's who defined me. i am in the nude, with this truth and my words of truth. please hear me, here, judge this truth and be not afraid:

and hate said:

silly odd man. an acronym. i name you "som".

so som asked the question:
"what is the opposite of love, so that i may do battle with it, can you name it?"

and hate said: "you approach me like this, in the nude and with only your truth, so i may judge you and answer your question?"

som spoke: "yes".

hate spoke: "i am the alpha that opposes love, there is no other".

som spoke: "you are a liar. step aside. you are not the 1. tell me this:

how can i hate without first fearing losing that which i love?"

hate spoke: " it is done, i yield to you, you may pass."

and hate stepped aside, because it was merely a mask of fear. fear in denial. fear in the nile, fear in undoing the nile.

som approached fear and spoke:
"be not afraid of me for one moment. i approach you in the nude, with only this truth and my words of truth, so that you may me and my truth. be not afraid. i promise, in exchange for your truth, i offer you my truth. i am in the nude with the truth. fear, be not afraid for one moment, please, i beg you. hear, here my truth. i shall acknowledge you, i shall recognize you, i shall accept you fully for who you are, i shall love you unconditionally, in exchange for your truth, please my god most high, i promise to you all these things, if you will offer to me your truth in exchange for mine"

fear spoke:
"who am i that i should judge you, i fear all, for i am "see i fear", this is all i know and i do not know love, what opposes it, or what it's enemy is."

som spoke:
"all i know tells me you should be the opposite of love, yet i know you have not lied to me. be not afraid. fear not a moment longer, will you join me on my quest to answer the questions that i may identify my enemy, the opposite of love and the enemy of love?"

fear spoke:
"many have come, but few like you. who are you?"

and the silly odd man spoke:
"others have come? who?"

fear spoke:
"see, i fear. it is what i do, so i was afraid to remeber their names, as it was not important always at the time. a couple have come passed me without knowing, i was scared of them, so i hid myself from their sight. what is your name, and how have you come to be? i have told you all my truth, will you now keep your promise?"

the silly odd man named "som" by hate replied:
"yes, you are correct. thank you for remembering for me. hear, here is my truth, all of it. i am a silly odd man, so the one before you called me "som". have i kept my promise?"

fear replied:
"yes, and i thank you for your time. i will accompany you as i contemplate all your truths to see if it makes sense to me at all. but, know this truth: hate did not come before me, i created it to protect me from all my fears, yet hate let you pass for a reason. i am curious now. i will accompany you on your journey."

Originally posted by everyone
knowing his true name would allow that to be done. So the Ginn were used to make the water flow through the lands.

it's true name is: Ophiuchus. it is god the omega reaching back to god the alpha to give it the answers to it's questions.

ophiuchus, i know you!!!!!!! i named you!
"of eye you choose" .... . .. "Time phi'd you (humanity)choose".

be not afraid. i am in the nude with only truth and words of truth so that you may judge the compatibility of it with your truth, please i beg you, be not afraid for a moment!

Right, the Jinn are related to the Waters and Four Rivers of Yesod which flow from the Foundation of the Tree of Life.

i have the tree of life. i have the tree of knowledge. they are one in the same.

"And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

4 heads! i know you! i named you!!!!!!!

you have a soul from the prime soul, the first observer.

the soul is the part of you that is deep within your subconscious mind, which always will remain true to yourself!

you comprehended fear, and the soul started quantifying all unknowns, as it was what you asked it to do. since you fear the unknown, your soul began to quantify and define your questions, all your unknown fears for you. . . ..

if you sent your soul of god counting upwards, when would you be expecting god's return? the numbers never end!

if you sent your soul of god counting down into the negatives, when would you be expecting god's return? the negative numbers never end!

if you sent your soul of god out to define and calculate "Phi" , dearest Ophiuchus, when would you find the final answer and expect god's return? it ends with lovingfully and not being afraid!

if you sent your soul of god out to define and calculate the other exponential fractionalization, "the golden section", when would you be expecting god to return with that number for you?

these are the 4 heads. these are, were, and will be the 4 horseman!

you have chosen to "quarter and draw" the humpty dumpty of the egg of creation.

all the king's duaghters, sisters, and mothers are putting that egg back together again, because man's hate has failed, and fear is not fearing!

be not afraid. write your journal and diary and know that no one shall ever read it.

find a thought within you that invokes a sense of need to "survive" or "hate" or "fear the loss of Self Preservation, aka self before you serve", or any masks that do not exist?

find the thought or the question that negates that thought or question you did not like from having to exist in the first place!

awaken . ... . awake kin .. .. . . awoke kin

if i have lied to you, then i beg you, i plead with you, find it false, and brush it aside. if i have made you fear at all, then disregard anything and everything i have said, because i would be the deciever.

but, if you find no flaw in this truth, and it is compatible with yours, i hope it helps you to know what it is you are seeking after.

the servants spoke:

"he who looks outwards, dreams. he who looks inwards, awakens"

"what you are looking for is what is looking".

overstand, don't understand. i serve you, judge my truth as true or false and tell me if it is compatible with your truth!

i am a silly odd man named "som", here in the nude with only the truth and words of truth, hear, here, here is my truth. judge it accordingly.

acknowledge it, recognize it, accept it for what it is, love it as it has presented itself, and judge it as your truth, or not.

i thank you for your time,
a silly odd man.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Gal mDo Tshad Ma

i see you. i named you!!!!!!!

aim all 3 dashed to the "+" which was the "T", the time odd man lovingfully alpha the all god!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, anyways if it is lost we can't get to it. If Hiram Abiff went into the underworld to attempt to get it, then maybe the ones who are not of the earth have it in the place where the fire rules.

The word is LOST meaning GONE. We can't access it here. It is meant to be that way. Maybe the word will be your ascension vehicle already mentioned.

Duality is our medium, at this time.

Permeation is another story.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
If Hiram Abiff went into the underworld to attempt to get it, then maybe the ones who are not of the earth have it in the place where the fire rules.

hiram abiff.

hello 2 ram's butting heads. all be if identity (id) all aim and marry together fit bam made marry our eye sees both heaven and hell are one when all consciousnessess that were the souls of god, the pieces of the "humpty dumpty" marry again, and return our god to us from the end of time the omega the "Ophiuchus, aka: of eye you choose, aka: time phi'd you choose", but both the slices of the pie and the egg of creation will be put back together, not by all the kings horses and all the kings men, but by all the king's parents, daughters, sisters, mothers, and their pony boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The word is LOST meaning GONE.

lost? across spacetime sisters lovingfully

We can't access it here.

if it is not out here, perhaps it is in you. where else have you not looked? perhaps god's love is so infinite he tackled time itself to put the answer to your questions right under your noses!

god stopped counting to the end of numbers, and the end of your negative numbers, and to the definition of "phi", and to the conclusion of the other eternally neverending fractional "the golden section".

if you asked god to start counting for you, so you would know the last number, when would you be expecting his return?

drawn and quartered, perhaps, but never cornered god is.

Maybe the word will be your ascension vehicle already mentioned.

god stopped counting. so all the words are the word. the word is that we are god looking in the mirror and wanting to be defined for what it is, and what it wants, and why it is.

"i am the word"

the mirror?

ophiuchus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of eye you choose time phi you choose.

hiram abiff

hirum ubif

hire you 3 you be i if [mirror] fib you 3 you our eye "h" (*heaven&hell). the all seeing eye.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Greetings Belinquest

Hello Tamahu,

"The Great Master Huiracocha stated the following in The Gnostic Church: “Diodorus said: Know ye that among all Gods the highest is I.A.OH (I=Iod, A=He, O=Vau, H- He).” Samael Aun Weor"

Interesting speculation, why do you think the final H in the name?
Do you believe that to be correct?

Well IAOH is an Esoteric Gnostic Mantra related to the Divinity YHWH.

IAO or IAOH is considered to be the name of the God of the Gnostics.

Many Ancient words are ended with the letter "H"(as to why, I'm not exactly sure to be honest, but it could very well be related to the final H of YHVH)

Mantras and words in general, form specific Geomteric Shapes(God is the Word).

Some Mantras are more powerful than others depending upon their relationship to the Tree of Life.

With Mantra, the Initiate can effect her/him self Internally(or rather awaken latent aspects of their Divine Being), and also the 'external' world to a degree, depending on the Initiates level of awakened Consciousness and transmuted sexual energy.

This is why many Mantras were and still are kept very secret from getting into the hands of the profane(such as "IAO" was kept in the past).

The Greek, Indian and Hebrew Mysteries aren't as exclusive of one another as many assume...

Greetings Jonathan_Pannell

Originally posted by Jonathan_Pannell
I thought I read someone said something about the the jewish name for god and that all of the vowels were removed YHWH, anyways now if I slow down a second and actually enunciate the syllables I cant seem to shake YOU

It is a misconception that vowels aren't utilized in the Arabic, Kemetian and Hebrew languages.

Godfrey Higgins proves this in his "Anacalypsis".

Hi interestedalways

Originally posted by interestedalways
Well, anyways if it is lost we can't get to it. If Hiram Abiff went into the underworld to attempt to get it, then maybe the ones who are not of the earth have it in the place where the fire rules.

The word is LOST meaning GONE. We can't access it here. It is meant to be that way. Maybe the word will be your ascension vehicle already mentioned.

Duality is our medium, at this time.

Permeation is another story.

From what I've learned; CHiram Abiff is, as I've said, symbolic of Christ(our True Nature: Kether - Chokmah - Binah).

So the Essence or Buddha Nature(related to Tiphereth) who is a spark of the Christ that we have incarnated, seeks to awaken the Consciousness that is trapped within the egos(the "underworld").

In the Path of Initiation, the Essence is strengthened at the expense of the ego(unless we are awakening negatively) through meditation, faith and the transmutation of the sexual energy.

When the Initiate Incarnates the Christ(that is, after the Essence is blossomed into the Soul, and the Soul in turn unites with Christ), then the Lost Word is found because CHiram Abiff/The Logos IS the Word.

CHiram Abiff is resurrected within us when we Incarnate Him; that is to say, when we totally bring the Inner Divinity out from the confinements of the Subconsciousness, Unconsciousness and Infraconsciousness.

But it is taught that we must first Die(in the egos, in all the levels of the mind), be Born Again(Build the Merkabah, the Soul, through Alchemy) and Sacrifice for Humanity(walk the Straight Narrow Christic Path of the Bodhisattva).

Regarding having to settle for duality before becoming an Adept or Master:

"In order to experience the Truth, one does not need to exert oneself whatsoever. People are accustomed to exerting themselves in everything they do and erroneously suppose that it is impossible to experience the Truth without any exertion.

We may need to exert ourselves in order to earn our daily bread, to play a game of football, or to carry a very heavy load. But it is absurd to believe that exertion is necessary in order to experience that which is the Truth.

COMPREHENSION replaces EXERTION when one tries to comprehend the truth intimately hidden in the secret depths of each problem.

We do not need any exertion to comprehend each and every defect that we carry hidden within the different levels of the mind.

We do not need exertion in order to comprehend that envy is one of the most powerful triggers of social machinery. Why do so many people want to progress? Why do so many people want to have beautiful residences and very elegant cars? The entire world envies what belongs to others'.

Envy is regret for others' well-Be-ing.

Elegant women are envied by other less elegant women and this serves to intensify their struggle and pain. Those who do not have, want to have, and will choose to not eat in order to buy all types of clothes and adornments. They do this with the sole objective of not being less than anyone else.

Every paladin of a great cause is mortally hated by the envious. The envy of the impotent, of the vanquished, of the mean person, is disguised with the judge's toga, or with the robe of sanctity and of mastery, or with the sophism of applause, or with the beauty of humility.

If we integrally comprehend that we are envious, it is logical that envy will then end and in its place will appear the star that rejoices and shines for others' well-Be-ing.

There are people who want to cease being covetous but who covet not being covetous; there you have a form of covetousness.

There are men who exert themselves in order to attain the virtue of chastity, but when they see a beautiful woman on the street, they pay her beautiful compliments; and if the woman is a friend, they can do nothing less than ply her with attention, say beautiful words to her, admire her, praise her beautiful qualities, etc. The secret intentions behind all of that coquetry are found in the secret trigger of the sub-consciousness, tenebrous and submerged lust.

When we comprehend without any exertion whatsoever all the tricks of lust, the latter is annihilated and in its place is born the immaculate flower of chastity.

It is not with any exertion that we can acquire those virtues. The "I" is fortified when it exerts itself to acquire virtues. The "I" loves decorations, medals, titles, honors, virtues, beautiful qualities, etc.

Greek traditions narrate that Aristippus, the philosopher, wanting to demonstrate his wisdom and modesty, put on an old robe full of patches and holes, clutched the staff of philosophy and walked down the streets of Athens. When Socrates saw him arrive at his house, he exclaimed:

"Oh, Aristippus, one can see your vanity through the holes of your vesture."

Revolution of Dialectic

But there is a discipline in all this, and that is for the Consciousness to remain in awareness from moment-to-moment, and for us(the Essence) to remember our God and Divine Mother from moment-to-moment.

To be Conscious of our environment, words, thoughts and actions at all times.

Daily formal-meditation and transmutation, help us to remain in the non-dual state of the Consciousness through the rest of our day(and during the sleep of our physical body).

But if we don't eliminate the ego or the "I", then temptation is always stronger with the egos there to tempt us.

If we don't have that specific ego of lust, anger, fear, envy, pride, etc. left alive, it won't be there to tempt us.

But to exert the "I" in order to eliminate the "I" would be absurd.

The "I" doesn't want to kill itself.

But the Consciousness is capable of comprehending the "I" and extracting the trapped Consciousness from the egos, so that the Divine Mother can eliminate the empty shells that are left behind.

Regards

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi Esoteric Teacher

I see what you're getting at, and agree with much of it.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
"he who looks outwards, dreams. he who looks inwards, awakens"

True indeed^^^

However:

"what you are looking for is what is looking".

Not necessarily.

It is possible that the "I"(such as an "I" of fear) is looking for the Infinite Primordial Consciousness.

But the "I" cannot comprehend the Consciousness that is trapped within it.

"The Light Shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not"

Only the availible free Consciousness(Light) can comprehend the "I"(darkness) and extract the trapped Consciousness(Light) from said "I" or ego(darkness).

Samael Aun Weor taught that the average intellectual animal mistakenly called "Man", only has about 3% of his/her Consciousness availible that is not trapped within the Legion of egos or I's that we all carry within.

This is self-evident if we sincerely look at the current state of humanity.

This is something that many advocates of pseudo-nondualism ignore.

They exert themselves to stay in the state of non-dual awareness(all the while telling practitioners of Tantra, Kabbalah and Dream Yoga that their practices are useless and "dualistic"), but when a moment in which they are tested in daily life arrives, and they can't control their anger or lust, etc...

Where did all their "non-dualism" go?

You see?

Many Westerners hear of Zen Buddhism, Advaita, Vedanta, Taoism, etc. and attempt to practice them with erroneous views of these schools' teachings.

They think that by ignoring dualism, they can transcend it.

This was never taught by any of the said schools.

Said schools really teach that to "transcend" dualism, requires the Comprehension of dualism; not the ignoring of it.

So no; the one who is looking for God(the Consciousness) is not always the free Consciousness.

The "I"(trapped Consciousness) might try to find God, but will never find Her/Him.

The trapped Consciousness cannot free itself from the ego without the aid of the free Consciousness.

"The Light Shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not"

This is why the methodical elimination of the ego is necessary, using the amount of free Consciousness we have availible, in order to free the rest of the trapped Consciousness.

And the elimination of the ego without Chastity and transmutation of the sexual energy is useless; as the sexual energy is the fuel for the awakening of the Consciousness.

THE MIND AND SEXUALITY

1. All that has been written about the mind has been only preliminary steps towards the
sacred study of the Igneous Rose.

2. Vivekananda is one who has spoken more clearly about the mind. However, his
teachings are scarcely preliminary notions towards the serious study of the understanding.

3. The mind is intimately related with sexuality. It is impossible to study the mind
without studying the sexual matter.

4. An innumerable amount of students exist who are dedicated to Yoga and to the
teachings of Krishnamurti. However, they achieve nothing and waste their time
lamentably, because these poor beings are incessantly fornicating.

Lucifer

Lucifer begins in the Absolute. He (It) begins in the Omeyocan, where there exists only the YOALLI-EHECATL (Darkness and Wind).

When Lucifer (the light that comes from fire or INRI) descends, he (Lucifer, Quetzalcoatl, Xolotl etc) illuminates the manifested universe and creates every world, dimension, sephirah, realm etc.

He takes his seat at the right hand of God (Chockmah). Then, out of compassion and sacrifice sends forth his light to continue his creative work.

He establishes every corner of creation. He is Light and Sound. He descends into matter. When he descends into matter, he activates movement within the dead, uncreated matter. Thus, life can flourish within the worlds of four elements (giving every Being, or particular individual aspects of this Light a chance to realize Itself).

Inside the living terrestrial beings of one, two and three brains, Lucifer dwells inside as their fire (sexual creative energy). Inside of matter, Lucifer becomes a shadow (the Light Shineth In Darkness...). Inside the minds of Humanoids, the light becomes trapped within shells (Klippoth, egos etc.) and thus transforms into Satan, the enemy of the Light.

Lucifer then recognizes this. Lucifer gives the oppertunity for this, because Lucifer is Light and Fire. Lucifer gives the soul the ability to recognize oneself in the darkness and even become liberated from it. Thus, with Lucifer, Satan was created. With Lucifer, Satan can be destroyed. With Lucifer we can become lost in the abyss. With Lucifer we can reach the highest heights of creation.

We should not be afraid of Lucifer. His potency is inside of our sexual glands but his essence is in everything created.

Do you understand this?

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The spark is our life
Our life is being stolen by our Luciferian incarnate flame of lust
The deepest river is filled with the waters of life, which only the eternal workings of redirection can offer us a new path to flow the waters of desire. The desire to transcend the prisms we are trapped in. the Crown of Life is lucifer with out the I the individual identity.
The word of God, Logos is the correct nature of light and life and we can be as such when we learn to not be satiated creatures of habit and pleasure seekers. The pleasure that lasts can not be sought, but can only be known.

Wow. The call is loud and necessary.

Thank You

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Tamahu, i thank you for your words of truth, and your time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join