It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS 9\11 pentagon gas station video released!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Infowars.net has the news first
infowars.com...

take a look
www.judicialwatch.org...

ps: i deserve to to be applauded

[edit on 16-9-2006 by coolheretic]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Is this the original footage though? in the bottom part of the video it seems to show people milling around inside the shop part of the fuel station, wouldn't they at least run over to the window at the point of impact ect?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What a crap video, even if the attack would be recorded you couldn't see sh*t.
Now lets hope the other 57 (?) get released..but we'll probably get to see more footage of nothing.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
Is this the original footage though? in the bottom part of the video it seems to show people milling around inside the shop part of the fuel station, wouldn't they at least run over to the window at the point of impact ect?

I did`nt watch the whole vid because i did`nt think of that solidshot good point

While it was playing i read that they released this video to show that nothing was shown so i quite watching.But if you watched the whole vid waiting for reactions and there were none?then that is suspicious.

from the link

The gas station had several security cameras aimed in the direction of the pentagon. Flight 77 flew directly over the gas station at an altitude of roughly 50 feet, less than 3 seconds from impact.

One would think if a plane that size flew that low over the station and impacted 3 seconds later people would be ducking first and running outside shortly after.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
also would something like a petrol station use a video system this bad? how would they be able to use as evidence in court if they were robbed ect?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

also would something like a petrol station use a video system this bad? how would they be able to use as evidence in court if they were robbed ect?

I dunno about that when i`ve seen security footage of robberies on the news there always terrible quality,over here anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's taken 5 years for them to release this?

It beggars belief.

I was watching for the shadow of the plane or any sign of impact... saw none. I was at least hoping it would clear up which side of the station it passed over, as there seems to be some controversy about this according to this thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
whats with the 01/01/93 date, 12.00 and the words 'SUN A00'on there?

i wonder if any of the cameras can be verified as having been pointing in the same position or even if it is the same garage.

funny how this video has suddenly been released to the public after jack trippers' recent investigation of the cameras around the pentagon..

TG

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Theres absolutely no reason why they cant release ALL videotapes right now. What reason have they for not releasing them all? This tape shows nothing whatsoever, I thought the last tape they released was bad!

Wheres the rest of them???

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Just wanting to clarify something. Isn't Judicial Watch the organization that finally got this video? And weren't they the first ones to put it up? Not infowars?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

whats with the 01/01/93 date, 12.00 and the words 'SUN A00'on there?

I was wondering the same thing, whats the go??

FATMAN

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Just wanting to clarify something. Isn't Judicial Watch the organization that finally got this video? And weren't they the first ones to put it up? Not infowars?

Yes they are/were the first to receive this video.
judicialwatch.org...

Here's their press release regarding the video.
www.judicialwatch.org...

Here's the FBI cover letter that came with the video [PDF]
www.judicialwatch.org...

As for those questioning the blurred area at the bottom, it was done by the FBI to protect the identity of customers who were in the store at that time. (see the FBI cover letter above)

From the cover letter document

Portions of the enclosed video camera recording are exempt from disclosure pursuant to Title 5, United States Code, Section 552, subsections (b) (6) and (b) (7) (C). ...

[edit on 9/16/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Throwing us the crumbs...

It seems the Govt. has given us another little tid bit of nothingness. Why did the govt. blur out the whole bottom of the screen though? I understand that they wanted to protect the identities of the people in the store, but, why not just blurr out their faces/heads? whats with the time and date malfunctions?

Also, as was pointed out whats with the zero reaction of the staff/customers?
And no sign of anything at all out of the ordinary except... theres hardly ANY traffic around the Pentagon? On a weekday morning? The traffic(lack thereof) in that clip definately is more indicative of a sunday morning.

Yeay...another all conclusive video....

thanks,

tone23

[edit on 9/16/2006 by TONE23]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Any video released now, no matter how good it looks will just be too late for me. 5 years on and the tapes are just coming out, thats more than enough time to make sure they fit the official line with a little help from a computer.

This video shows nothing, and even if it did it would be even more useless than the video already, and whats with all the dates and times of these cameras? Its very very sloppy. To me its just throwing everyone the 'evidance' to make the 'normal' people believe the conspiracy theorists are just off their rockers.

The long and short of this is that neither of these videos prove anything. Maybe they are the real deal, but i cant bring myself to believe they are.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
imo they are doing a very good 9\11 propoganda.When all the attention is diverted towards the pentagon then they would release a fotage of a plane really hiting the pentagon and say O look these is no conspiracy and all the 9\11 conspiracy theorist would become a laughing stock.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You should watch some of those police video shows and see their videos. The quality is always pretty bad.

There is NOTHING they can do at this point to silence debate about the Pentagon. They could release 50 tapes that all show a 757 in living color and perfect focus, and it would be said that they were fakes, because they were TOO good.

[edit on 9/16/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
LOL.. I just watched the video.. what a joke! (And BTW, the date is there, look at the very top of the screen, it's very small). But what gets me is it takes them 5 years to release a video that shows nothing?????????? If it really showed nothing then why not just release it sooner saying "See, we told you nothing was on it". They just needed time to doctor the video a little. What gets me too is on that infowars.com page that reports the release of the video also indicates that they plan on releasing the Sheraton Hotel video too BUT:

The FBI has also agreed to release to Judicial Watch a videotape obtained from the Doubletree Hotel near the Pentagon by November 9, 2006.

Why not now??? I guess they have to have time to doctor that one too eh?????

UDM

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thats a bery bad video but most cameras from gas stations that I see are clear to an extent and always show one view, for some reason they decided to put all the cameras into one with a wrong date. Just makes you think.

top topics

join