It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain sends home illegal immigrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I awoke with joy to this news this morning;

news.sky.com...

Once again, Spain doesn't stand any messing about. No bleeding heart liberals bemoaning a lack of human rights here.

These people have no business in Spain, they bring absolutely no palpable benefit whatsoever, they are here simply to beg, steal or sell useless junk on the beaches.

Sadly the numbers involved are only small, but here's hoping that trickle turns into a flood very quickly.

How I would love to see a similar story in the UK, where, just for once, they start to send back some of the human junk that is polluting the place, instead of giving them benefits.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how all these other European countries that have the same european laws imposed on them as we do always find a way to repatriate asylem seekers and suspected terrorist whom they feel are a threat to their country, yet here in the UK we give them housing and benifits at the expense of our taxpayer

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My sentiments entirely solidshot.

There will no doubt be the usual rants from loony lefties, but they are actually the cause of the UK's problems.

Spain has a left wing government, but doesn't consider it racist to kick out undesirables. There is virtually no criticism at all by any Spanish about this, they don't want them any more than the Brits do, but because it is currently trendy to appear a liberal leftie in the UK, there is a problem with this sort of attitude there.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Isn't it funny how all these other European countries that have the same european laws imposed on them as we do always find a way to repatriate asylem seekers and suspected terrorist whom they feel are a threat to their country, yet here in the UK we give them housing and benifits at the expense of our taxpayer

Yyanno this actually made me laff. When i read and watched from the news, Spain calling on other european countries to help with these immigrants. Ooh please. If Eeuropean countries will not send troops to help out Nato, I Hardly think they are going to help with the influx off immigrants spain are getting now.

And the UK need to follow Spains lead. Send immigrants back to where they came from, instead of being soft on them.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
agree,with all the above posts. if the u.k does not wake up and close its borders,there are massive problems ahead..most level headed people can see this! its not racist for gods sake,its about weight of numbers on a small country..and what they take out of the country,without putting, #all back into it...this limp wristed government,are the only ones that cannot see this!(or maybe they have a different plan)! big trouble ahead..for the u.k.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I say good on Spain! Illegal immigrants break the law and thus, should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, if that means sending them home, so be it!

I'm not a racist, far from it and I don't want to sound evil, but they do not deserve to be given free things in countries that are not their own.

top topics

join