It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Republicans here who are pissed off at Politically Correctness?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
thats what I was saying, I dont get called european american. I just like being called american. or even white, I'm fine with white.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
I was just wondering who here doesn't give a flying frock about the Polictical correctness?

It's George Bush who's in a love fest every freakin' second with Muslims. Showing that we're not descriminating, profiling etc. Can't say anything anti-Israel without being accused of being an anti-semite. Democrats and Indepents don't require political correctness. I'd just like a little less hypocrisy. I'm gay and I'm fine with the fact that you don't like it. I'm sure there's something about you I wouldn't like. I try not to be cold and heartless and judgemental...but I am honest. I'm not politically correct. I just try to be correct. EVen if I'm a sinner.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I was mearly commenting on how you just basically said all white men were pedophiles and rapists...i'm just saying, you are just as racist as you think I am. By the way, I'm far from racist. You just assume because I was trying to be witty and show you the other side of the fence that I must be racist.

I see how it is, its ok for one race to think bad thoughts about the other, but the minute a white man says anything, even if it is within context of an important conversation, he MUST be racist.

I never said "all white men were pedophiles and rapists." In fact, I never said anything about white guys. I just asked for the demographics of child molesters.

YOU said all white men were pedohiles...just now....

racist.

(Feeling kinda stupid now, eh?)

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I was just wondering who here doesn't give a flying frock about the Polictical correctness?

I think its ok to racial profile in airports....the middle eastern people are the ones blowing us up right?

And another thing, its ok if i don't happen to like homosexuallity...its a sin and thats how I feel.

Anyone else got some more PC stuff we can talk about?

I hear ya MysteriousBob....I hate fags and sand-n*ggers as well. I say we round em up and put em in camps like the good old days.
Im all for racial profiling...everytime I see a Jew I ask'em how much interest my bank accounts generating...and if I see a n*gger driving a nice car, I try to buy some crack from em....oohhh...and If I see a manish woman with a short haircut, I rape the lesbian b*tch...ya, Now lets see what she thinks about getting some d**k.... and sometimes when I see a mic-Irish b*stard walking the street I smash him with a beer bottle and start a fight (they like that kind of thing, trust me) and then when I see homeless man on the street, I just start kickin him till he bleeds (can't get any of my hard-earned money from welfare if he can't walk,eh MysteriousBob???)
Oh that reminds me...where did you say your parents came from Bob??? Im sure their good-white-republican protestants from New Hampshire...but I wanted to check.

Gotta run...I hear there's a lynching going on...not anybody I know, Bob, but I hear he's black and THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

There is no enemy anywhere- Lao Tse

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by Voice_of Doom]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Daaaaaaaamnnnnnn. Looks like somebody got dissed................Bobby.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I am purely American. Everyone, I feel , should be that way about their own citizenship.

This is the way all Americans should feel. I don't care what color you are, or what religion you are. You're all American.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No, wouldn't say Bob got dissed because VOD insinuated and exhaggerated, but I would say that he walked right over your previously laid landmine a couple posts ago!

Bob, you have to watch Colonel, he is aspiring to be the master of booby-traps!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I am. What do you want to hear?

I am a Scandinavian-American. Oops...there is no official term for that. If there was one I would be a minority...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I am purely American. Everyone, I feel , should be that way about their own citizenship.

This is the way all Americans should feel. I don't care what color you are, or what religion you are. You're all American.

And everyone else, too, I wouldn't give two hoots in Hell for someone who can't find reason to be proud of their citizenship. Well, other than the French, of course. I couldn't blame them.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom

I think its ok to racial profile in airports....the middle eastern people are the ones blowing us up right?

And another thing, its ok if i don't happen to like homosexuallity...its a sin and thats how I feel.

Anyone else got some more PC stuff we can talk about?

I hear ya MysteriousBob....I hate fags and sand-n*ggers as well. I say we round em up and put em in camps like the good old days.
Im all for racial profiling...everytime I see a Jew I ask'em how much interest my bank accounts generating...and if I see a n*gger driving a nice car, I try to buy some crack from em....oohhh...and If I see a manish woman with a short haircut, I rape the lesbian b*tch...ya, Now lets see what she thinks about getting some d**k.... and sometimes when I see a mic-Irish b*stard walking the street I smash him with a beer bottle and start a fight (they like that kind of thing, trust me) and then when I see homeless man on the street, I just start kickin him till he bleeds (can't get any of my hard-earned money from welfare if he can't walk,eh MysteriousBob???)
Oh that reminds me...where did you say your parents came from Bob??? Im sure their good-white-republican protestants from New Hampshire...but I wanted to check.

Gotta run...I hear there's a lynching going on...not anybody I know, Bob, but I hear he's black and THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

There is no enemy anywhere- Lao Tse

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by Voice_of Doom]

Dude, thats taking it a little far...i assume you were trying to be snide and facisous at my comments. If that were the case, then I would like to take the time to say that I'm not saying its ok to be racist. Racism is the beliefe that your race is better than anothers. I don't condone that at all, I'm just saying that you don't have to be Politically correct all the time. Allow yourself a little ignorance once and awhile. (NOFX, I Hate Hate Haters)

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I admit it, col. got me...good job col. I give you that one.

damn you...damn you

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
of course...no one took a shot at my, "what are the statistics for petty crimes involving drugs and violent murder"

Apparently everyone was afraid to give an honest guess....

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Voice_of Doom,

yeah and I don't trust no damn orange haired cat round' me budgie either!

you jus can't trust no cat!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The cat....the cat...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join