It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union (NAU)

page: 1

join
share:
UDM

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have recently come across this topic and I was wondering if anyone knows much about or has any new infomation on this topic. Here is what I have found so far with help.

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America: Next Steps
www.whitehouse.gov...

Building a North American Community
canada.usembassy.gov...

Robert Pastor's Testimony before Congress (June 2005)
www.senate.gov...

Robert Pastor's Testimony before Congress (April 2006)
wwwa.house.gov...

Task Force Urges Measures to Strengthen North American Competitiveness, Expand Trade, Ensure Border Security
canada.usembassy.gov...

THE MEXICAN ARMED FORCES IN TRANSITION
www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil...

Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America
www.spp.gov...

Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection (SENTRI)
www.cbp.gov...

Report to Leaders
Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America
www.spp.gov...

North American Cooperative Security Act (Introduced in Senate)
thomas.loc.gov...:S.853.IS:

H.R. 2672: North American Cooperative Security Act
thomas.loc.gov...:HR02672:

Hemispheric Intergration and Subregionalism in The Americas
web.nps.navy.mil...='hemispheric%20integration'

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
very nice list of informed articles on the union going on over here in the america, if it is any close to what the european union is and what it will be, we will have alot to worry about.

Should be a good reading.

UDM

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
if anyone has anything else to add please do heres some news articles that I've come across
Pact would allow U.S. troops into Canada during emergency
www.prisonplanet.com...

The Plan to Replace the Dollar With the 'Amero'
www.humaneventsonline.com...

North American Union Would Trump U.S. Supreme Court
www.humaneventsonline.com...

Bush sneaking North American super-state without oversight?
worldnetdaily.com...

and the NAFTA super highway
NAFTA Superhighway
www.nascocorridor.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There are a few threads about it in this forum, I'll look for them after I finish posting.

As I have said in other threads about this subject, I'm all for a NAU,
in fact I'm all for a single world government, however, I'm only fo it
if it's free, democratic, transparent and justiceful.

Yes, I realise justiceful is'nt a word, but I could'nt think how to put it.

Threads on the NAU:

North American union Timeline

NAU Cover-Up

North American Union Info Website

North American Union! Bush's Real Agenda?

[edit on 9/16/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This topic is an old obsession of mine, and I've posted a lot on it here at ATS.

Excuse the self-promotion, but here's a pithy bit from A Military-Governmental-Industrial Conspiracy?:

"It doesn't take rocket science to see we're looking at a continental corporate takeover, set in motion by the Canada and Mexico Free Trade Agreements, then NAFTA. The so-called "trade" agreements never were about trade. Just like the upcoming North American "security" agreements are not about security.

Call it Canada-US Relations, NAFTA, security, whatever - it's all about the corporatization of government, and the NWO strategy to "restructure" nations as corporations, and continents as mega-corporations. ...FYI - Private corporations are much more powerful than nation-corporations under international law, mainly because nations remain constrained by international treaties, while private corporations are immune. Which makes private corporations the top dogs in the NWO, and nation-corporations low man on the totem pole.

If you think it all makes good sense, just remember: Shareholders do NOT have a say in anything much, unless they own a controlling block. Your "rights of citizenship" soon will be reduced to be nothing more than a noncontrolling shareholder's vote. ...It's a whole new ballgame sports fans. Forget what you learned about democratic "checks and balances." If you want to know how your government really works, start studying corporate law."

Good thread UDM.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here are some official news report.

www.youtube.com...

Only showen once on CNN, and never talked about again anywhere in the media.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This all sounds like a "masterplan" which I have said before is all to gain the US momentum in whatever they seek to do as they will have the Approval/support of that "ENTIRE" region/s of the world.

who knows maybe Mexico is full of oil?

maybe the fact they want to tighten borders at the otherside of Mexico connected to Belize and Guatamala is because they feel any potential attacks from the "threat" that is Venezuela will (dont have to be a rocket scientist) have to come from through they countries.

Or maybe its all part of the plan for world domination?

or just maybe it is all legit and their is no hidden agenda and we (I) are all just really sad and paranoid.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
There are a few threads about it in this forum, I'll look for them after I finish posting.

As I have said in other threads about this subject, I'm all for a NAU,
in fact I'm all for a single world government, however, I'm only fo it
if it's free, democratic, transparent and justiceful.

Yes, I realise justiceful is'nt a word, but I could'nt think how to put it.

I understand. BUT! That is wishful thinking. I am absolutely against it. For one I am a patriot. I do not want to see these criminals control the entire world. It's not to late. We will stop them.

The super-rich that owns the world central banks, controls our CIA, that funded dictatorships, committed genocide, and all other atrocities all over the world. They are simply evil people.

You know the Federal Reserve. You are paying more than half of your income tax to pay interest on the national debt that the money they loan to our government issued out of thin air. You have a hidden tax in the form of inflation. You want the entire world to be imprisoned under this slavery?

I am for the sovereignty of the United States of America, the protection and for perserving the US Constitution. If you are for a North American Union or a world government you are a traitor to this country. It's treason.

With one world government, what is to stop a global dictatorship? The multi-nationals are more powerful that some countries. They do not have the interest of the people. It's insanity to allow power to be concentrated in the hands of the corporations.

It's only with the existence of sovereign nations can there be a natural checks and balances of power in the planet.

Our survival and the dreams of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness can live on in sovereignty.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
Here are some official news report.

www.youtube.com...

Only showen once on CNN, and never talked about again anywhere in the media.

EXCELLENT link. Well worth watching, good stuff.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As noted, the CFR 'north american community' paper, and related topic, has been discussed many times before. Please refer to one of the ongoing threads on this topic.

You can also check out the tags for this thread and also:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Nygdan]

join