It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian government pays females $4000 to have sex and make babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In Australia hundreds of thousands of women are getting $4000 for every baby they produce. So they are having sex and getting pregnant in record numbers. It is like all the woman have become prostitutes that are having sex for cash!

So if you want $4000 then get pregnant in Australia

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
if only i could crap out a baby.

jk

got a link?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
In Australia hundreds of thousands of women are getting $4000

wear condoms guys!.

Its going up again in 08 by another $1000,its a big help to new families but a breading ground for single mums and the dads are usually reduced to an atm card and visitation rights.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
To all men...In Germany you can earn about 100 Euro for share your sperms. Just 100 Euro. Hey you produce about 50 % of a new human beeing.:shk:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
They said on Channel Sevens Sunrise News this morning that births have risen by 35% in the last year here in Australia.

If this increase is because of the $4000 baby bonus (and one need`nt stretch their imagination to see that it is) how many more births from that 35% are to single mothers?(i`ve searched but cant find the stats)

Also if this 35% was say for instance reflecting to both parents staying together and have seen this $4000 as a great oppotunity to have a baby i`d like to know why they thought they could`nt afford a baby previously that now $4000 is going to solve?

In 2008 the Australian Gov is going to change the formula of child maintenance,as it is now.......

18% of the gross income for 1 child minus the dole equivelant

27% of the gross income for 2 children minus the dole equivelant

32% of the gross income for 3 children minus the dole equivelant

34% of the gross income for 4 children minus the dole equivelant

36% of the gross income for 5 or more children minus the dole equivelant.

www.csa.gov.au...

Based on these figures and bearing in mind Australia is one of the highest taxing Countries in the world a father does`nt have much to live on where he could be taxed first at 48 cents in the dollar and then have up to 36% taken from the gross

The mother however can earn $35,000 before the fathers maintenance amounts are reduced,she can also and probably will find another partner who brings in an income as well which is not taken into account ,the father however if he remarries his new wifes income can be used as his income also.Which is why so many fathers quit work and go on the dole and its a huge problem for the Gov.

Anyway they are doing away with this system come 2008,the new sytem is based soley on what the Gov says it costs to raise a child,and if the father cant afford what they stipulate is the cost and only pay so much a week,his amount will accrue and that amount will have to be paid back if it takes him the rest of his life.

The Bare Facts
Imagine this.

WHILE YOU ARE READING THIS DOCUMENT, A MAN SOMEWHERE IN AUSTRALIA IS TRYING TO HANG HIMSELF FROM THE BEAM IN HIS SHED, ANOTHER IS SWALLOWING A HANDFUL OF PILLS, ANOTHER IS CONNECTING A HOSE FROM HIS EXHAUST PIPE TO THE WINDOW OF HIS CAR AND YET ANOTHER IS CRUISING THE HIGHWAY AND ABOUT TO TURN HIS CAR INTO THE PATH OF AN ONCOMING SEMI TRAILER.

We lose five Australian males a day to suicide...

How many children have just lost a dad?????
www.dadsindistress.asn.au...

Five fathers suicide per day in Australia which i have heard is more than the national road toll,you wont hear this coming from the media however,you will hear however how many dead beat dads there are.Fact is they are being pushed to the wall.I`ve been there myself,and it looks like its only going to get worse.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by gps777]

top topics

join