It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FCC Orders "Media Control" Report DESTROYED Post 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So... the FCC drafted a report at the expense of the tax payers and concluded that Local News conerage would suffer if "there were a greater concentration of media ownership"... re: All news coming from one or two sources....

It seems very odd to me that someone is SO interested in controlling the media that they ordered the FCC to orded the TOTAL DESTRUCION of this report...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

'Every last piece' destroyed
Adam Candeub, now a law professor at Michigan State University, said senior managers at the agency ordered that "every last piece" of the report be destroyed. "The whole project was just stopped - end of discussion," he said. Candeub was a lawyer in the FCC's Media Bureau at the time the report was written and communicated frequently with its authors, he said.

In a letter sent to Martin Wednesday, Boxer said she was "dismayed that this report, which was done at taxpayer expense more than two years ago, and which concluded that localism is beneficial to the public, was shoved in a drawer."

Should I add the FCC to my ongoing list of known governemt liars? Or are they just accomplices to the lies? Guilty by association?

[edit on 15-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

join