It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - What is the World doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
After reading many posts, article and topics on what is going on in the world today
it bothers me that there seems to be an aura of complacency on the balances of world power and what is NOT being done to balance the rights and wrongs of this negative influence.

Are there members that are actually involved in shifting these balances to a more positive balance of power and how this happening?

let us know

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Is no-one doing any good work??

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Just found your thread so I'll bump it because I think you got an important topic.

There are people spreading information out there, and word of mouth is a powerful thing, so we could all spread the word.
We need to get key points ready in our heads when telling people first. So our statements to family and friends have an impact.

We can point them in the way of programs on google vids, you tube, David Icke, Alex Jones and Thom Hartmann and the like, and send them the links via E-mail or whatever and let them do their own thinking.

I think a lot of people are doing this, and polls in America show that 36% of the country are waking up to the fact that 911 was an inside job.

Try joining the 911 truth movement if you have'nt already, and keep spreading the information

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
WHo cares about the NWo as long as I live a happy life. Unlike 90% of the rest of the world out there. Their goverment is way more currupt than us, look at how they are living.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Amfirst.

THat is just the aditute that gives the ellite their power. The People who don't care as long as they're not affected.

I have a great life, I earn good money, have a house, car, dog, tv, cable, internet and everything I can dream of. The big difference between you and me: I care about them who haven't got a chance to really enjoy life.

And most of the people not having these chances can blame it on a particular group of people.
The welthiest people in the world earn more money then the poorest countries in the world.

Stop the illuminati, freemasons, skull & bones and other secret societies. Most of the chaos in our world is created by them. A view examples:
- JFK
- Vietnam
- 9/11
- Catrina
- War in Afghanistan, Iraq and shortly Iran.

Lets do something about it.
We should not wait any longer.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
your question is NWO - What Is The World Doing?

The World (both nations & individuals) is choosing sides
and some (individuals & nations) are attempting to be non-aligned

The 'NWO' is orchestrating this frame-of-mind & thinking, thru media outlets.

++

the Osterich response is not an option,

amfirst seems to be saying that avoiding or just blocking out
the psychological propaganda that's blasting at us from the various media
about "islamo-fascists" & the Muslims in the world
being characterized as evil, diabolical, purveyors of death...
~is the trap being set by the elites & NWO~

i perfer (as i think amfirst is saying) to quietly 'get my own house in order', and seperating myself & family
from the mechanations the elites/NWOers use, to exercise control over us (as best i can)...
amfirst seems to be practicing the art of discerning! i.e. 'seeing the Forest for the Trees'

[edit on 26-9-2006 by St Udio]

[edit on 26-9-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The problem with that though is the mechanations affect us anyway.

Our taxes in the U.K. and America, are spent on bombs.
Some tax that I've paid,(that we've all paid) to the government, has gone to build something that has maimed, disfigured and murdered children.

Even if we don't vote, a leader can get elected when there's no alternative way we can cast a vote through a system. i.e. you have to pick one devil over another.
(Tony Blair got elected through 36% of the voters)

The enviroment's turning to s**t, Bush would'nt back the Kyoto agreement.

Millions are dying in Africa, we had 'Live 8' whereby millions of people got together to wipe out third world debt, and our leaders said 'no'.

We've been keeping our houses in order for centuries and it's not working.
Once we all realise that the whole world is our family and not just the ones we share DNA with, that's when things will get better.

If something is'nt working- change it!

[edit on 29-9-2006 by j1mb0]

top topics

join