It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I had a horrible and vivid dream last night. In it I was at a mortuary and there I discovered the bodies of 7 babies that I had given birth to.They were the result of a multiple pregnancy that I had had several years before, but I had never been allowed to see them. I don't know how they died but they were beautifully preserved in little glass coffins. I had only come across them by chance as everybody that I knew had hidden them from me. I spent hours and hours crying over them.
In reality I have three healthy children with no desire to have any more I did have a miscarriage 13 years ago and that would probably play a part in my dream but I don't know why there were seven babies.
anyone know what this might mean?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Are you, or a friend taking fertility drugs? If so, 7 babies is commonly associated with such drugs (in our psyche), and it could represent a fear for the consequences of the use of such drugs. It could also be a reaction to a news story seen, or read, and it simply manifested itself that way, as it made you have concern (naturally, as a parent) for your own children...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
no there is no link to fertility drugs that I can think of. It has been just over a week since the dream so it has faded a bit now, but at the time it really stuck with me and the fact that there were 7 babies seemed really important.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I never get these things right but maybe the 7 babies represented the 7days of the week. Everyday is as important as the last. Cherish everyday as if it were your last. Wouldnt you apply those attributes to real babies? I dont know. Im not really good at this type of stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
hmmm there could something in that.I've just started working full time and it seems as if the days are just running away.I have fewer free days and my week seems to go by so quickly. I have a habit of staying up really late making each day stretch out as long as possible before I sleep to wake up in a new day.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
BABY & or PREGNANCY : newness or creation in your life; a new aspect of self is being formed and coming into being

I found this really great website called Dreamemporium.com. It also has a link to a numerology (sp?) website

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Perhaps you were feeling wistful of something you had an opportunity to do (a baby representing the opportunity), and the number 7 has something to do with that option (as we often rearrange things in our dreams...)

new topics

top topics

join