It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young girl gang raped - Flees traumatised - Police shoot her DEAD!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

www.ocregister.com...

Now thats what it is all about -shooting young girls dead after they have been raped. Yes she may of had a small knife, yes she may have been traumatised and acting strange, but that is no reason why they should put 15 bullets into her young body. Yes 15 bullets, 8 into her back as she turned to flee.

Big heros those Policemen. Hope they get jailed and sent to compton for that. Poor poor girl needed people to defend her and protect her in a very sad hour of need. Instead they shoot her dead.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

"The officers' shots left 15 wounds in the front of her body and eight in the back, according to a report prepared by Andrew Kahn, the Huntington Beach Hospital emergency doctor who tried to save her. It made no mention of which wounds were entry or exit wounds. A coroner's autopsy report is pending."

The above is from the LAtimes.com and can be read here.

Link

Makes you wonder what these big brave Policemen must of been thinking as they pumped 23 bullets into her.

Sick cowards. She needed help not executing in the streets.

[edit on 15/9/06 by JAK]

Mod edit: Quote Reference (review link)

[edit on 15-9-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Speechless I am absolutly speechless, Cannot imagine what the trauma that girl was going through. To end it all the police shoot her. Ii hope they are jailed. And I hope they find the guy who raped her and jail him aswell.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is a very sad story. Makes no sense to me why our police officer think they can kill someone just for the heck of it. A police officers gun is only suppose to be use if the officer feels threatened by a person. Surly they could not of felt threaten by this. If they went overboard hopefully something will be done about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
wtg cops.

burn in the pit.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What a very sad story indeed. My thoughts go out to the poor girl who lost her life.
I do hope that justice is served to the officers who shot this poor young woman. What sort of a world is this when a poor girl gets raped and is shot by the people who are supposed "protect and serve".

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is there any reference to her ethnicity? or maybe her colour? and if there is maybe the problem is bigger than we think. That is the same police who are supposed to protect people. 15 bullets ???? Maybe we need protection from police. who will police the police?:shk:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dvd500
Is there any reference to her ethnicity? or maybe her colour? and if there is maybe the problem is bigger than we think. That is the same police who are supposed to protect people. 15 bullets ???? Maybe we need protection from police. who will police the police?:shk:

she was a white girl.

if the cops REALLY felt threatened by this 100 pound girl, why not use undeadly force, like pepper spray or a taser...it's not like a 300 linebacker was coming at them while on PCP...

she would have felt bad, but at least she would still be alive.

cops make me sick sometime.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm disgusted. There are good cops out there, but many are trigger happy war-mongers that I would be scared to fight next to in Iraq, never mind them patrolling our streets.

I hope all of them get punished to the full extent of the law and then get their real justice inside prison. Those boys will take care of those cops just fine!!!!

Details of the autopsy and toxicology tests are expected to be released in the next few weeks – after Sheriff Mike Carona reviews the results and signs off on an official cause of death. A rape examination was also done.

source: www.ocregister.com...

This is good. Sheriff Mike Carona needs to review what? He needs to review what for a cause of death?

[edit on 15-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am just soo sad, I am utterly speechless.:shk:
WIS

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Has there been any word if the Police involved will face an investigation at the least?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I hope these men burn in hell. I do not understand how can they pump a 100-pound or so women out of fear. This make me sick to my stomach. HE WAS RAPED SHE NEED HELP NOT 23-GUNSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
15 shots? #!
Were they drunk or something? It's impossible for a sane person to do it, no matter the situation, that is inhuman.

I don't usually say this but, I hope they suffer for this

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I post on another forum as well, and there is hell to pay about the toxicology reports 'stalling' and needing to be reviewed by the sherrifs dept first before release.....

I would not want to be either of those inhumane bastards when they get thrown into jail for murder - that is what it was, murder of a poor defenceless raped young girl who needed those officers to take charge, get her calmed down and into safe custody.

Instead she got 23 bullets for her pain.

I work in an A+E here in the UK, and the amount of traumatised people I see who are reacting in a bad way is almost daily food for us... so it must be the same for the police surely?? ............

Now the question is -are there going to be honest inquiries into this or is it going to be another blue white wash?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Seems obvious to me when I read this story: whoever raped this woman is being protected. Notice how the story suggests; that police question whether she was even raped or not... They had to take the girl in and either scare her or finish her because whoever raped her could not chance a court case. Since the girl is young and her mother is on welfare she is a non-entity anways. Case closed, cop coverup and cleanup. Done deal.

Anybody disagree?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't disagree, but I don't agree.

I try to look at all the facts before coming to a conclusion. Problem is we probably won't be faced with all of the details and left in a circle of speculation.

So then we are faced with the reality of sending our condolences and moving on.

I hope some justice comes of this, and the men behind the pistols are held accountable.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
[edit on 15-9-2006 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well i attempted to Quote your post, but it was gone.

So allow me to explain,

I am not defending the police at all!

I am only saying that a cover up or conspiracy is hardly indicated. Once the first officer fires, the rest are quick to follow.

This is certainly wrong. But that does not mean it is a conspiracy or cover up.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I don't disagree, but I don't agree.

I try to look at all the facts before coming to a conclusion. Problem is we probably won't be faced with all of the details and left in a circle of speculation.

Really? so why no info about the alleged rapists then? we got comments made by this young lady to her mother but nothing coming from the police? Plus, I've heard of cops disarming crack addicts strung out with knives so why did this girl have to die?

I read the story and I saw all the facts that you saw... so let me know of facts that I missed then, thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Really? so why no info about the alleged rapists then? we got comments made by this young lady to her mother but nothing coming from the police?

Well, isn't this exactly what I had just said. We will never be faced with the full extent of the details which will leave us in this circle of speculation.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I read the story and I saw all the facts that you saw... so let me know of facts that I missed then, thanks.

Did I say you missed any facts? Maybe if you weren't so quick to judge you wouldn't of misunderstood exactly what I was trying to say. The police were wrong, but wrong does not mean conspiracy or cover up. It is quite possible that next week the police will come out and say they had made a mistake and an investigation is ongoing to figure out what had happened. Quite possible that someone will even be held accountable.

Naive to think so? Yeah I think so too.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by chissler]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join